Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Jedi Cosplay - Picture Heavy  (Read 29923 times)
Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2012, 06:34:35 PM »

Great photos!

I really need to make it to a con one of these days.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2012, 07:26:44 PM »

July 12 thru July 15! SDCC!

I don't have tickets this year, but I am still going. Seeing as how I live 10 minutes away from the convention center, I figure I'll dress up and drop on by. Take some pictures. And follow the masses to the after parties!!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2012, 07:38:35 PM »

Yeah....i live in canada.....i cant make that trip, it would be about 2000$ when you take into account lodgings, tickets, airfair...etc etc etc.... spending money at the con....

"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2012, 11:02:17 PM »

July 12 thru July 15! SDCC!

I don't have tickets this year, but I am still going. Seeing as how I live 10 minutes away from the convention center, I figure I'll dress up and drop on by. Take some pictures. And follow the masses to the after parties!!

See if you can volunteer and get in that way.

Light side points please Smiley

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2012, 11:06:51 PM »

Yeah....i live in canada.....i cant make that trip, it would be about 2000$ when you take into account lodgings, tickets, airfair...etc etc etc.... spending money at the con....

I think you have a huge comic con in your home town my fine frozen friend!

http://www.c4con.com/

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2012, 11:12:23 PM »

Yeah i wanted to go, but we might not even be living in winnipeg by then, which would suck.

They have 3 one hour blocks set aside each day of the con for lightsaber duels. But most of the ppl that do it, have no idea how to use a blade properly, are not in the shape to really do any kind of demo, and they all use force fx sabers.

My group was going to go en mass in costume and spin some heads.

Luke & Corran (I,J)

Darth Ravenloft
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2012, 09:10:53 AM »

Off-topic: Honestly, I must concur with the others who said you are absolutely stunning. I am normally not one to voice my opinion as to others appearances (as I figure people have the right to be how they wish to be), but in this situation I must say again you are stunning. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if someone can't appreciate a woman for who she is as a person, then it's there loss. To me personally, attractive is not physical appearance, so much as how someone "carries" them self. Poor choice of words I know, but to me most of what makes attractiveness is your attitude. Now that being said, there is nothing wrong with modesty either, and that's really all I have to say about that. Oh yeah and remember, "those who know me, like me well, those who don't can bite my shiny metal a**!" Wink

On-topic: I like the design of your costume, the look, the feel, the design, and the "aura" all work well, and work well for you. I particularly like the design of the tunic and obi (being a kendo/iaido instructor I have a love of such designs), and find them particularly the most appealing parts. The boots look rather smashing too, and I think your hardwork thus far shows quite well. You may consider adding a robe or cape (with hood of course) to the ensemble to add an optional heir of mystery to the design. Other than that I'm not sure what to say...OH! and I love the saber design honestly, I found it really really appealing.

Keep up the good work and welcome to the forums. Smiley

darth khatai
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -23

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2012, 02:10:12 PM »

You look amazing! I'm totally jealous. Your outfit is really well-designed, and it's obvious you have some serious costuming skillz. ^_^  (I wanna be your apprentice!)

Off-topic: Does anyone know if there's a "girls with lightsabers club" on this forum somewhere? I think we should have one, if there isn't one already.

Dionaea - Adegan Silver Raven

"The Force will set me free."

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2012, 03:32:57 PM »

You look amazing! I'm totally jealous. Your outfit is really well-designed, and it's obvious you have some serious costuming skillz. ^_^  (I wanna be your apprentice!)

Off-topic: Does anyone know if there's a "girls with lightsabers club" on this forum somewhere? I think we should have one, if there isn't one already.

On the girls club...sounds great from the one hand...then there would be those pretending to be girls to hang out with girls...I would look for proof lol.

Avoiding the 300lb, sweaty, hairy, 55yr old guy claiming to be "Missy, 13yr old, loves manga, never been kissed"...cause damn...

But girls should unite...there seems to be many many more today than yesterday...and being a guy who dramatically prefers women...more girls, ladies, and other female descriptors are always welcome to the hobby!

Smiley

You could follow the path laid down by Team Unicorn

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUAYBllb7tY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUAYBllb7tY</a>

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2012, 05:35:50 PM »

Jedi Rel, I pledge myself to your teachings as long as you teach me how to find those KA videos, pics, and links!

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2012, 11:50:36 PM »

Ah yes...the Google is strong with this one... Grin

MrJediMan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2012, 03:42:02 AM »

OMG your Costume is EPIC!!! Great work indeed.

(Not a real SWTOR character)
Light side pointsh pleashe

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2012, 06:48:33 AM »

Beautiful costuming... I wish that more of us lived closer together. We could have costume days once a month.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2012, 01:16:23 PM »

Master Kane needs to build that jedi temple for us all....

Luke & Corran (I,J)

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2012, 04:58:34 PM »

Master Kane needs to build that jedi temple for us all....

Seriously, If I had the money to do so, I'd make a summer camp for saber enthusiasts in the vein of Camp Woodward.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: