Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Big Boss and Darth Rifter's jedi/sith costumes  (Read 6364 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »

@Remy we went to tokyo in tulsa a little convention in tulsa Ok  where me and rifter live.

@Manroon I actually put together the mask rifter is wearing and let him borrow it since it was originally a part of my sith costume that i have been working on but never finished. It was an old paint ball mask that i sanded and then painted black.
 As for me looking mando, I always thought i had a jango fett look to me, but that was perhaps just me bloating my ego . lol  Grin I also have a scar on my left check which gives me a more warrior look so that helps.  Cool 

No, it's true, you do have a certain bit of Jango about you.

And yeah, I noticed Rifter. Very nice. Very nice. Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

darth khatai
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -23

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 03:45:47 AM »

How did you make the mask? It's wicked awesome. Smiley

Dionaea - Adegan Silver Raven

"The Force will set me free."

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 02:35:24 PM »

How did you make the mask? It's wicked awesome. Smiley

Heres my quote from another past thread explaining it.  Grin
Now the best and cheapest base for a sith mask that i have found and used is a plastic paintball mask. You can find them for $20-$50 based on what design you find
 http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=paint+ball+mask&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

http://www.google.com/search?q=paint+ball+mask&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=paintball+mask&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=GR0&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=shop&prmd=imvns&source=lnt&tbs=price:1,ppr_min:25,ppr_max:45&sa=X&ei=YdfWT7XUMKiE2QWO3Ki5Dw&ved=0CG0QpwUoAg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=2c90f640e28ebf85&biw=1920&bih=865

I  bought this helemt from a sporting goods store a few years back when i paint balled, but found it in my garage about a month ago and a turned it into a cool sith mask along with some small shoulder armor.
http://www.amazon.com/JT-Elite-nVader-Thermal-Paintball/dp/B00083DEYI

Also bought some little kid shin guards from walmart and painted them so they would make good arm bracers. overall it cost me a little less than $65 bucks with paint so not too bad.  Cool Still need to find some decent foam for the inside of the helmet and a proper head strap so it doesn't hurt my face.  Tongue

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 07:11:48 PM »

The reason my costume looks like my character is because I did that on purpose. I loved the tabbards look so I designed Rifter after that. And to make his Jediish look believeable, I made him an identical twin with a Jedi brother.

darth khatai
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -23

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 11:53:51 PM »

It looks like I need to invest in some power tools. For some reason, the idea of a twi'lek with a breather really appeals to me. Too late for this year, but there's always next year.

Dionaea - Adegan Silver Raven

"The Force will set me free."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 01:13:17 AM »

BTW boss, I know it will add to my debt, but can you make me a mask just like that one, now that you have a dremmel?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: