Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Question about blades with two parts like Ultrasabers Bane  (Read 1482 times)
Dagonner
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: December 30, 2015, 09:16:00 PM »

Hi there folks , im planning to buy my first ultra saber , and im a sith guy (rebel scum!) but i like lightsabers which looks more classic , i dont like lightsabers with modern looks and much accesories on it  and fancy looks . Than i decided on the Ultrasabers Bane which has a sithy look and also classical look.Than i watched a video review about it which says its emitter is holding the body with only a little single nail thing. The saber looks fantastic and also very solid from outside but i dont know if its clunky because of it.It makes me a little bit unsecure about it.I wanna ask has anyone used a Bane saber out there ? Is it solid ? i dont want my saber parts come off when im dueling or swinging around.I want something that i will use for a long period of time without trouble . Undecided Undecided thanks for reading

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 09:20:56 PM »

One of my old friends has one and he loves his. He has 2 in fact. He duels hard with it so. I think there is still a separate set screw for the main blade, the red thumb screw is just for decoration I think and to hold the emitter in place. Could be wrong though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 10:24:12 PM »

It's rock solid. So much so, in fact, that in owning one for a year I never actually removed the blade or emitter Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Dagonner
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 11:14:56 AM »

it seems noone had any problematic issue about it which is nice but in a long period of time i hope the nail wont loose and starts tingleling  :/ im between The Bane and Bellicose right now Smiley

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 11:37:47 AM »

watch ore reviews. before I ordered my saber yesterday i read up on all the hardware and began looking for reviews for overall quality assuming that all sabers are uniform in their quality.  I found a bunch of happy reviews on all their products. I found stress tests that people did on the blades and the blade types. I found reviews for other sabers that were compared to US. but most importantly, I found ONE video from comic book guy (dude seriously looked like the Simpsons character) who had an issue with his saber.  the story goes that he was told to leave his saber on charge indefinitely. (personally I wouldn't do that.) per US instructions, he does and essentially melts the obsidian card and most of the battery housing or something?  IDK  I can link it if you would like. My point is that I watched 7 hours of video the past few days and I only had one dissatisfied customer.

My recommendation is to buy the one that feels right. These are too expensive to get anything with any level of discomfort.

Maybe buy a cheaper build to test it out. a stunt or basic sound saber with that hilt. hell; if you just order the hilt no electronics you can easily stress test it for a fraction of the price of a working saber. I know my only worry about my order is the fact that I couldn't actually touch it. I couldn't pick it up and feel it with my hands which is important to me for everything I buy.

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

Dagonner
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 03:45:54 PM »

yea i did the same Spades . Also i saw the video that u mensioned . Yea i see many nice reviews too about how Ultrasabers quality is nice but the only thing that make me feel unsecure about Bane is , in the review ( i can sen u link if you want , actually its in the ultrasabers bane pages down below ) , in that review the guy said the problem is about engineering of the sword , he said the nail preasuring the swords emitter also scrathes it , these kind of replicas can be expensive and when i buy something i want it to be trouble free Smiley

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 11:50:24 PM »

yea i did the same Spades . Also i saw the video that u mensioned . Yea i see many nice reviews too about how Ultrasabers quality is nice but the only thing that make me feel unsecure about Bane is , in the review ( i can sen u link if you want , actually its in the ultrasabers bane pages down below ) , in that review the guy said the problem is about engineering of the sword , he said the nail preasuring the swords emitter also scrathes it , these kind of replicas can be expensive and when i buy something i want it to be trouble free Smiley

Right there with ya, I will have to look at that video to see what you are talking about.  I think that if you feel as though that's enough of a flaw to make you un-easy about that purchase then get something else. Listen to yourself. there is a reason you fell washy about it. so find something that you wont be washy about.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2016, 05:26:54 AM »

I'll do a newer review of my Bellicose when I get it sent in for repairs and back to me =] Might even post it here on your post if you don't mind of you haven't already made a decision by then

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dagonner
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 04:12:05 PM »

I'll do a newer review of my Bellicose when I get it sent in for repairs and back to me =] Might even post it here on your post if you don't mind of you haven't already made a decision by then

sure no problem Smiley im in between the bane and the bellicose as i said and more info is always helps  Smiley i hope some more bane users come this topic too and share their ideas so maybe they can convince me to buy it or not Cheesy

Dagonner
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 04:22:16 PM »

Right there with ya, I will have to look at that video to see what you are talking about.  I think that if you feel as though that's enough of a flaw to make you un-easy about that purchase then get something else. Listen to yourself. there is a reason you fell washy about it. so find something that you wont be washy about.
Yea i agree with you , also i sended the link to you , watch it than watch the second part of the video in the guys channel, it has a pt2 ,and  its worse Cheesy really feels me unsecure

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 05:39:14 PM »

Yea i agree with you , also i sended the link to you , watch it than watch the second part of the video in the guys channel, it has a pt2 ,and  its worse Cheesy really feels me unsecure
don't get it . This is not the hilt you are looking for. If it was, this thread wouldn't exist.

Dagonner
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 08:22:49 PM »

Yeap , i feel the same , i think i should get a Bellicose too .

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: