Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How do I make a change to my order?  (Read 1198 times)
Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« on: January 05, 2020, 10:15:18 PM »

So I know that if you ordered through the site under your registered email, you can track your progress and make changes if it hasn't started processing yet.

There's just 1 problem. I placed my very first order 12/26 and didn't know about registering with them.
I completed my order through PayPal with just name and address.
So my order does not show up on the website. I have the order # and saved the receipt.

I realized that I REEEEAALLY want to upgrade my colors to Tri-cree. I've emailed US several times and have not received any reply. Am using the right email?
I've sent to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected].
I'm afraid my order might get processed without this upgrade.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 10:27:18 PM »

Try:
[email protected]

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 11:09:19 PM »

Thanx. I just sent it.

I also needed to switch the colors too. I ordered a Phantasm v2 in green for me and a Phantasm Initiate v2 in AS to split for my boys.
But I realized it made way more sense to get them the longer hilts/blades and keep the shorter one for me as I will have them as a staff/paired sabers.

I also want to change the AS to VA since they want blue and red. VA can do either with color discs while leaving them choices in the future.

-

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 03:52:21 PM »

Hey there, Galef.  Just give it time, Marlena is really good at responding but they are quite busy these last few months.

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 04:47:33 PM »

Hey there, Galef.  Just give it time, Marlena is really good at responding but they are quite busy these last few months.
I appreciate that. Originally I was not too worried and didn't except to get my order until late January at the earliest, but once I realized I wanted to make changes, a sense of urgency entered my mind and made me anxious, especially since I didn't place the order through my US account and therefore could not view it or make changes

Hopefully I'll hear from Marlena sometime this week.

For future purchases, I definitely need to order through my registered US account

-

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 07:19:13 PM »

UPDATE: Marlena responded back and I've got my order updated and paid the difference (a scant $31 to swap to superior colors on 4 hilts).
She was also amazing enough to "link" my account to my order so I can see it's progress. Simply amazing service given the backlog

Thanx for the tip Tazflyr!

-

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 08:10:08 PM »

UPDATE: Marlena responded back and I've got my order updated and paid the difference (a scant $31 to swap to superior colors on 4 hilts).
She was also amazing enough to "link" my account to my order so I can see it's progress. Simply amazing service given the backlog

Thanx for the tip Tazflyr!

-

And THAT is an example of why we always have such wonderful things to say about Marlena!  She repeatedly makes miracles happen!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 11:14:30 PM »

She must be working top down on the emails. I sent one on the 4th to her and haven't heard back yet. Trying to fix an oversight I had on my own order and that was where I was pointed as well, but I'm starting to worry if they don't find my email soon that the original order will be fulfilled and I'll be out of luck on my fix.

Light side points when warranted

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2020, 12:18:10 PM »

She must be working top down on the emails. I sent one on the 4th to her and haven't heard back yet. Trying to fix an oversight I had on my own order and that was where I was pointed as well, but I'm starting to worry if they don't find my email soon that the original order will be fulfilled and I'll be out of luck on my fix.

YVW Galef!

Zanar, suggest resending the email and put in the subject line (URGENT: order change)

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2020, 12:29:06 PM »

Great to hear about that! Applaud to Marlena for her superior customer service as always!

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2020, 02:00:56 PM »

YVW Galef!

Zanar, suggest resending the email and put in the subject line (URGENT: order change)

I don't like being a pest, I know how busy they are. However, I have done this ONCE. If that doesn't catch attention, then I will roll with the original order and adjust the next order accordingly.

Light side points when warranted

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2020, 03:23:08 PM »

I don't like being a pest, I know how busy they are. However, I have done this ONCE. If that doesn't catch attention, then I will roll with the original order and adjust the next order accordingly.
If it helps, my email to Marlena was like my 5th email sent.  Granted it was the first email to Marlena as the first 4 were to the various emails I listed in my original post

I still don't anticipate seeing my sabers for a couple weeks

-

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: