Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2154427 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1320 on: August 28, 2012, 04:20:41 AM »

First rule of starfleet. Lol

My phantasm turned up today, so I'm waiting on the shock tomorrow. Loving this thing though!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« Reply #1321 on: August 28, 2012, 07:13:10 AM »

My wife ordered my b-day gift last week and it already arrived.  I now have to wait until Sept. 14th before she will let me have it. -.-

That's just umm... wrong.

Couple of friends came over on Sunday and saw the overlord w/Sun Rider Blue that I have, they couldn't put it down. The monarch is due on Thursday. Going to hate it if the UPS man shows up again after I leave for work. I'd love to at least ignite the beauty before work. And if not, I have all day Friday to mess with it.

Darth Servius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #1322 on: August 28, 2012, 07:43:43 AM »

I just sent in my Master Replicas Darth Maul in to be converted to an Ultra Saber, so I personally am (im)patiently waiting on that to be returned to me.

"Fear is a very malleable weapon."
-Sabers-
Bellicose
Overlord
RGB Dark Shock
BR Darth Maul (converted)

Your dark lord requires DARK SIDE points!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1323 on: August 28, 2012, 10:38:18 AM »

Now that I got my amazing Dark Prophecy, I'm just patiently waiting on my raffle prize - a nickel plated Monarch in Guardian Blue!  It should be here Friday and I just can't wait to see it.

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -109

Resident Togruta and fan of the Clone Wars

« Reply #1324 on: August 28, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »

Mine is due today!!!!!

~Nashara/Coronach~ (Togruta) Sith apprentice of Darth Cronfios.

~Xantos~ (Half human half zebrak) No alignment, friend of Devin

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1325 on: August 28, 2012, 06:28:16 PM »

Shock due today! *bounces with glee* lol I have to wait till tonight for it though, or tomorrow, because I had it sent to the office, and I was sick yesterday and took today off as well because my next day off isn't till Sunday and I have approximately an 11 hour work day on Friday (though the last 3 hours are really easy) and I want to be recovered and rested for all of that. Oddly enough though, I'm pretty patient. Could be because I have a phantasm to play with now...  Grin Back to back saber deliveries ROCK.

I am not a color...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1326 on: August 28, 2012, 06:39:51 PM »

Shock due today! *bounces with glee* lol I have to wait till tonight for it though, or tomorrow, because I had it sent to the office, and I was sick yesterday and took today off as well because my next day off isn't till Sunday and I have approximately an 11 hour work day on Friday (though the last 3 hours are really easy) and I want to be recovered and rested for all of that. Oddly enough though, I'm pretty patient. Could be because I have a phantasm to play with now...  Grin Back to back saber deliveries ROCK.

Lucky!  Well kinda.  It's funny that I got the saber I ordered and am waiting on my prize, whereas yours is the other way around.  Makes sense considering your location I guess, but it's still an interesting reversal.

WE EXPECT PICS!!!

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

« Reply #1327 on: August 28, 2012, 08:01:39 PM »

*yawns* I'm still waitin' on mine. It'll probably only get here after dinner.

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #1328 on: August 28, 2012, 08:05:47 PM »

Dark Arbiter in the DVA led, obsidian sound , li-ion w/ the buck puck, blue av switch, and silver flash on clah. i also asked for a 40" heavy grade blade instead of the 36". i think the longer blade will look better and balance out better for spinning , if not i will just switch it with one of my other blades. the only thing i wish i changed was to go with 3 day shipping instead of the standard shipping because it wont be here until next wednesday Cry

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

« Reply #1329 on: August 28, 2012, 08:08:07 PM »

Dark Arbiter in the DVA led, obsidian sound , li-ion w/ the buck puck, blue av switch, and silver flash on clah. i also asked for a 40" heavy grade blade instead of the 36". i think the longer blade will look better and balance out better for spinning , if not i will just switch it with one of my other blades. the only thing i wish i changed was to go with 3 day shipping instead of the standard shipping because it wont be here until next wednesday Cry

Sounds like one h*** of a saber! Shame you won't get it 'till then...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1330 on: August 28, 2012, 08:10:34 PM »

Seriously dude, that's a great pick.  It's gonna be a beast of a saber, but luckily that hilt is pretty light (from what I hear) so it should be quite manageable.

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #1331 on: August 28, 2012, 08:22:25 PM »

Sounds like one h*** of a saber! Shame you won't get it 'till then...
yeah it kind of sucks but hopefully the days will fly by, with my luck they'll drag. i really could kick myself for not having it shipped faster but whats done is done, and a quote from the famous Peter Griffin-"now i play the waiting game, heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh."
Seriously dude, that's a great pick.  It's gonna be a beast of a saber, but luckily that hilt is pretty light (from what I hear) so it should be quite manageable.
if i find that its too light i guess i could jusy swap blades like i mentioned or if i want to keep the 40" maybe add some weight to the pommel. thanks for the heads up on the weight of the saber.

Thonolan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #1332 on: August 29, 2012, 02:35:54 PM »

Dark Initiate SRD should be here today!!!!! so excited.

I'm Going to review it (unboxing and all)

Already have a crapton of plans for modding it.

Grab bag order was placed yesterday but it hasn't shipped yet, it is going to be my first mod.

^^^ Like that, but bigger, and more male.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1333 on: August 29, 2012, 04:32:00 PM »

Shock came yesterday, so I'm no longer waiting, but I had to comment this thing is AWESOME. Guys, when Kham tells you to buy a Shock.... buy a Shock. *Travolta Impersonation* It's Electrifying! Cheesy

I am not a color...

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1334 on: August 29, 2012, 04:36:24 PM »

Dark Initiate SRD should be here today!!!!! so excited.

I'm Going to review it (unboxing and all)

Already have a crapton of plans for modding it.

Grab bag order was placed yesterday but it hasn't shipped yet, it is going to be my first mod.

^^^ Like that, but bigger, and more male.

yup, i kept getting texts last night from thon talking about all his ideas he had for mods, and then he posted on facebook about it as well at like 1am lol

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: