Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142764 times)
eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1635 on: December 06, 2012, 09:12:52 PM »

(Kyoufu, japanese for fear, terror, horror, dread)

How appropriate! 40" plus Malice hilt (lg blades). Yeah, very appropriate!  Shocked

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #1636 on: December 07, 2012, 08:43:18 PM »

Scheduled delivery date is 12/12/12, lol.  Wednesday, right before my day off on Thursday, so i get to come home and start 'reviewing' (playing).   Grin  Now i just have to make it through this first week back at work after my vacation week.  I get to start with the Friday dinner shift.  Makes me want to go all Sith on someone.   Tongue

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Darth Evora
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Join the Dark Side

« Reply #1637 on: December 12, 2012, 08:05:28 AM »

I have to admit I am constantly checking the FedEx tracking to see how close my grab bag is. My boyfriend I are anxious to get our first sabers! Will post pics when they come in.

P.S. Super excited!

Dominix LE V2 Blazing Red

reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« Reply #1638 on: December 12, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »

I received my stunt SRD overlord and flush coupler a day early (thanks again for chaning to FedEx), but now my evil wife is making me wait for Christmas to open it.

Scimitar
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -43

South African Sith Lord

« Reply #1639 on: December 12, 2012, 12:07:45 PM »

I received my stunt SRD overlord and flush coupler a day early (thanks again for chaning to FedEx), but now my evil wife is making me wait for Christmas to open it.

DS point for the wife  Grin

"We are tyrant kings, disseminators of fear. We do not protest... We scheme and then we act" ~ Darth Jadus

• FO Raven w/Sound

Dark Side for me please

Action_Dan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

To be Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory

« Reply #1640 on: December 12, 2012, 11:33:14 PM »

Christmas cannot come soon enough... my consular got here (AUSTRALIA, TAS) in 4 days,
and now its sitting under the tree tempting me...  Beckoning to me...  that shipping is just
insane though! 

when I do my review the shipping is getting a 6 out of 5!

Consular in Blazing Red with Silver FoC,
It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine...

The Darkside beckons for reinforcements,
oh, wont you join us?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1641 on: December 13, 2012, 01:58:04 AM »

Christmas cannot come soon enough... my consular got here (AUSTRALIA, TAS) in 4 days,
and now its sitting under the tree tempting me...  Beckoning to me...  that shipping is just
insane though! 

I can't even imagine that kind of suspense.  Insane shipping too!  Don't worry, you'll love the Consular... I don't know how you couldn't, really.

Lord Neomorph
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #1642 on: December 13, 2012, 06:00:50 AM »

insane though! 

I feel your pain and frustration, my GF bought me a Manticore for Christmas, it just arrived and she won't let me open it. In regards to the shipping, I couldn't agree more, 4 business days and it's on my doorstep. Awesome.  Cheesy

Dark Prophecy RGB
Darth Vader
Bane (Blazing Red)
Raven SS (Emerald)
Manticore (Emerald)

reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« Reply #1643 on: December 13, 2012, 06:04:30 AM »

I feel your pain and frustration, my GF bought me a Manticore for Christmas, it just arrived and she won't let me open it. In regards to the shipping, I couldn't agree more, 4 business days and it's on my doorstep. Awesome.  Cheesy

I Love FedEX.

My first saber was shipped within 24 hours (US is awesome like that) and it arrived in Nashville the following Tuesday, but didn't get delivered until Thursday. The saber I won in a raffle had a similar issue, it arrived and sat until the limit (5 day shipping or whatever it was). FedEX, as soon as its in town, its at my door whether or not its early. Maybe I just got unlucky with UPS, I don't know but they left a bad taste in my mouth.

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1644 on: December 13, 2012, 08:40:40 AM »

I Love FedEX.

My first saber was shipped within 24 hours (US is awesome like that) and it arrived in Nashville the following Tuesday, but didn't get delivered until Thursday. The saber I won in a raffle had a similar issue, it arrived and sat until the limit (5 day shipping or whatever it was). FedEX, as soon as its in town, its at my door whether or not its early. Maybe I just got unlucky with UPS, I don't know but they left a bad taste in my mouth.

I've had the complete opposite with experiences personally. UPS got my stuff to me in eight days every single time (except for one time when the truck broke down). FedEx takes ten to eleven days, and they charge me fees when I DO get it!

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

haldir
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #1645 on: December 13, 2012, 09:45:21 AM »

manticore!
Blade LED Color:Fire Orange
Flash on Clash:Flash Red
Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)
Recharge Port:No Recharge Port
Blade Option:Mid Grade
Pommel Version:High Profile
Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!
Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Red Illuminated AV Switch

Scimitar
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -43

South African Sith Lord

« Reply #1646 on: December 13, 2012, 09:54:08 AM »

LS Point for Fire Orange  Grin

"We are tyrant kings, disseminators of fear. We do not protest... We scheme and then we act" ~ Darth Jadus

• FO Raven w/Sound

Dark Side for me please

Lord Neomorph
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #1647 on: December 13, 2012, 11:57:28 AM »

I Love FedEX.

This is the first time I've dealt with FedEx and it was smooth sailing from the start, the saber actually arrived yesterday which was a day early, but because i wasn't home they didn't leave it at the doorstep, but after a brief phone call all was sorted  and coming from a customer service based industry having it turn up before the given ETA  just makes it all the more sweeter.

Dark Prophecy RGB
Darth Vader
Bane (Blazing Red)
Raven SS (Emerald)
Manticore (Emerald)

DarthCooper88
11th Disciple of Masamune
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -248

Old-world crafstman, Sabersmith

« Reply #1648 on: December 13, 2012, 05:37:45 PM »

Just placed my order for my personal Christmas gift, a new stunt Raven with the standard claws, ss pommel, standard battery set-up, with arctic blue led (no frills model) I have wanted this hilt for quite some time and already have it totally modified rebuild/restructure wise,(in my head) this one will have a crystal chamber a large li-ion pack , custom control box, saber cinema, saber fx and a few other neat goodies the engineering artist in my head wants to see...keep you guys posted Grin

"You have been forged in fire, tempered in blood & come out steel" Brave Rifles! 3rd Armored Cavalr

Rina Ascura
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Please keep it at 100!

« Reply #1649 on: December 17, 2012, 03:11:17 PM »

Impatiently waiting for my new Standard ArbIssue! I want to know how long will transcontinental shipping to Russia take.

BBL AND PROUD! The Expanded Universe - the old, the true, the brave!

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: