Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142758 times)
YosephJakob
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2011, 07:31:56 PM »

I'm patiently waiting for my new Raven STAFF. White blades of course, but got the quick disconnect with both in case I decide later on to switch it up (while I feel silver blades reflect my character, most people aren't too impressed with white blades until they seem them in person).

Heavy blades of course, since it will get ALOT of abuse during dueling sessions. Should be here Friday, which sucks because our group gets together Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I won't be able to fully play with it for another four days after getting it =/
oh well, and I am going to post plently of pictures in a review once I get it.

Sliptide Clan=
Dark Prophecy- Fire Orange
Propechy LE- Artic Blue
Dark Standard Issue Staff- Adegan Silver
Dominx- Violet Amethyst
Phantom V2- Sun Rider's Destiny/ Fire Orange
Prophecy Staff- Blazing Red/Consular Green

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2011, 07:32:50 PM »

Oh man oh man the Luke ROTJ that Ultra did custom work on is waiting at my doorstep right now... gotta finish up work so I can go claim it!

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #167 on: July 12, 2011, 04:19:38 AM »

Oh man oh man the Luke ROTJ that Ultra did custom work on is waiting at my doorstep right now... gotta finish up work so I can go claim it!

That is one sweet saber Nero.  I am definitely jealous!   Shocked

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2011, 06:59:15 AM »

MINE SHIPPED!!!    Oh and look a Squirrel!!!

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2011, 07:18:49 AM »

MINE SHIPPED!!!    Oh and look a Squirrel!!!

Ultra threw in a free Squirrel? AWESOME! Just watch when you open the box, it might attack. Grin

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Daishi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2011, 09:34:47 AM »

I'm patiently waiting for my new Bellicose =D I swore off buying sabers for a while, and I was having bad luck with my incoming sabers... (with the LEDs) but when I saw this thing I just had to.

I used to just get the metal but no sound sabers, and no frills to it, all the custom would be done by me.

BUT THIS TIME! I went all out: Sun Rider's Destiny, Black blade holder, Li-Ion setup batterys and charger, Bronze accessory button, Obsidian USB sound with an AV switch, Short pommel groves, and Quick Disconnect. The blade is the only thing I feel I held back on, since I always get ultraedge-heavygrade with pointed tips. This time is only Ultra Edge with pointed tips but I wanted something more showy since I have other ultraedge-heavygrade blades I can use from my other sabers. =D

(I don't know how much I will love Sun Rider's Destiny, but I love all green variations of lightsabers. However... HORAY for quick disconnect, worse comes to worse I'll order a green LED along with my inevitable red)

... I am alittle worried of the blade colour clashing with the AV switch, but teal/green should not be to bad with blue
Either way I'm excited ^___^

(btw I've been looking and can't seem to find a picutre of the old Bellicose, anyone have one to share with me?)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:38:41 AM by Daishi » Logged

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2011, 11:21:09 AM »

(I don't know how much I will love Sun Rider's Destiny, but I love all green variations of lightsabers. However... HORAY for quick disconnect, worse comes to worse I'll order a green LED along with my inevitable red)

... I am alittle worried of the blade colour clashing with the AV switch, but teal/green should not be to bad with blue
Either way I'm excited ^___^

I like your taste!  I love green sabers too.  I think you'll like the SRD, my friend has a staff in that color and I find it to be a really neat minty shade of green.  I think the blue AV switch was a good way to go too, I'm sure it'll look fine with the SRD.  Enjoy!

Darth Raze
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Dark side points please!..... Uh I mean NOW!

« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2011, 04:13:50 PM »

I ordered the new Bellicose myself. Black blade holder, red button, li-ion batter, OBSIDIAN, and short groove pommel.  I had to go Blazing Red, I just felt I wouldn't be happy with anything else for my first US with sound.  I'm so excited, I can't wait for it to get here.  And I plan on doing a full review!

For Daishi here's the old bellicose.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn96/defjon_photos/sabers4salez004.jpg

It's not mine, just a pic I found through Google images.  imho the new one is WAY better, and the closest US has come to making something look like the movie props.

Dark Vagabond (Red Blade) SOLD
Phantom Staff (Green Blades) SOLD
Silver Initiate (Blue Blade [fiance's])
MR Construction Set (moded with mid grade blade) FOR SALE
Bellicose (Red Blade Obsidian sound [in mail])

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2011, 07:32:41 PM »

I ordered the new Bellicose myself. Black blade holder, red button, li-ion batter, OBSIDIAN, and short groove pommel.  I had to go Blazing Red, I just felt I wouldn't be happy with anything else for my first US with sound.  I'm so excited, I can't wait for it to get here.  And I plan on doing a full review!

For Daishi here's the old bellicose.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn96/defjon_photos/sabers4salez004.jpg

It's not mine, just a pic I found through Google images.  imho the new one is WAY better, and the closest US has come to making something look like the movie props.

Wow the new Bellicose is definitely an improvement lol! I think that one's pretty cool but it's nothing like the new one!

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2011, 01:56:36 PM »

I'm dying here guys!  I ordered my Bellicose on Friday before the email even we out (spending too much time on the forums...)!  Hasn't even hit the mail yet.  I just can't contain my excitement!

Darth Raze
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2011, 02:16:36 PM »

Was it friday the 8th?  If so I'll race ya, I ordered mine the same day. Mine is still processing too, but I know, I know, "good things come to those who wait!" And I'm sure the Bellicose is going to be more than good, and deffinately worth the wait.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2011, 02:23:28 PM »

Was it friday the 8th?  If so I'll race ya, I ordered mine the same day. Mine is still processing too, but I know, I know, "good things come to those who wait!" And I'm sure the Bellicose is going to be more than good, and deffinately worth the wait.

No bet!  I live in Jersey so it takes FOREVER to get to me vial mail.

Darth Raze
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2011, 04:26:44 PM »

Lol you should've checked my profile. You would've seen I live in Newfoundland Canada. Trust me, you won't have half the wait I will if customs has anything to say about it.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2011, 05:34:52 PM »

Lol you should've checked my profile. You would've seen I live in Newfoundland Canada. Trust me, you won't have half the wait I will if customs has anything to say about it.

Yikes my friend...  Then I double my assertion that I won't race.  Wouldn't be very sporting of me!

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -57

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2011, 06:19:37 PM »

I think soon ill be ordering a dark catalyst.. so Expect a post here when its been ordered confirming this.!!

Dark Prophecy- Blazing Red
Dark Liberator-Consular Green
Dark War Glaive W/Sound-Guardian Blue
PVC Prophecy-Guardian Blue (niece's)
Dark Standard Issue-Violet Amethyst

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: