Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2154457 times)
Honbuna
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #3135 on: July 04, 2014, 07:32:37 PM »

My saber doesn't even work! I got on 6-1 the next day I went to hook it up to the Obsidian launcher and the speaker was unattached (didnt mind that  figured id just glue it) but it made a whistle sound after that the sound was very low and full of static. Now the saber wont even turn on. I contacted US on 6-2 they asked if id used their launcher which I replied early 6-2. They then asked me to send them some info the launcher stores on 6-3 I sent that info immediately and also asked about sending my saber back. I have not heard from them again yet but I will keep posting. Im hoping at some point soon they will repair the saber I just dropped almost $300 for.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #3136 on: July 04, 2014, 07:38:35 PM »

My saber doesn't even work! I got on 6-1 the next day I went to hook it up to the Obsidian launcher and the speaker was unattached (didnt mind that  figured id just glue it) but it made a whistle sound after that the sound was very low and full of static. Now the saber wont even turn on. I contacted US on 6-2 they asked if id used their launcher which I replied early 6-2. They then asked me to send them some info the launcher stores on 6-3 I sent that info immediately and also asked about sending my saber back. I have not heard from them again yet but I will keep posting. Im hoping at some point soon they will repair the saber I just dropped almost $300 for.

Did you try reloading the default sound font?  If you attempted to load a new font while you batteries were not fully charged, that static sound can happen.  Has happened to me twice.  Fully charge your Li Ion batteries and then reconnect to your computer.  Once the default is reloaded, test it.  If it is working, try changing the font.  If you get the same problem again, then it could be the font.  I have one font that will not work on any of my sabers using my current computer.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Honbuna
Knight Officer

« Reply #3137 on: July 04, 2014, 07:43:10 PM »

Did you try reloading the default sound font?  If you attempted to load a new font while you batteries were not fully charged, that static sound can happen.  Has happened to me twice.  Fully charge your Li Ion batteries and then reconnect to your computer.  Once the default is reloaded, test it.  If it is working, try changing the font.  If you get the same problem again, then it could be the font.  I have one font that will not work on any of my sabers using my current computer.
I tried reloading the default anf my batteries were fully charged. I even tried taking the sound fonts off altogether.  Nothing works. It not even loud my plastic toy lightsaber is louder then my US saber.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #3138 on: July 04, 2014, 07:51:22 PM »

I tried reloading the default anf my batteries were fully charged. I even tried taking the sound fonts off altogether.  Nothing works. It not even loud my plastic toy lightsaber is louder then my US saber.

So it is turning on now.  You might have a damaged speaker.  Last few saber I purchased had the speaker screwed into the battery pack so if it has fallen off, it very well could be damaged and that would account for your problems. 

You have a 90 day warranty on the internals.  US fixing it should be the very best option.  One thing to keep in mind is that the summer is a time for conventions all over the USA.  They may be attending those and are unable to get back on every email sent to them.  This is the case with all of the saber manufacturers right now as I am hearing slow customer response times on all forum fronts. 

Sorry to hear this has happened to you but definitely keep your emails handy as proof you contacted them during the initial 90 day warranty period.  Not sure which email address you are using but [email protected] is the best way to get in contact with the warranty guy.  Some have tried [email protected] and reported less success getting responses. 

Wishing you the best of luck and hope that everything works out for you. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Honbuna
Knight Officer

« Reply #3139 on: July 04, 2014, 07:57:04 PM »

So it is turning on now.  You might have a damaged speaker.  Last few saber I purchased had the speaker screwed into the battery pack so if it has fallen off, it very well could be damaged and that would account for your problems. 

You have a 90 day warranty on the internals.  US fixing it should be the very best option.  One thing to keep in mind is that the summer is a time for conventions all over the USA.  They may be attending those and are unable to get back on every email sent to them.  This is the case with all of the saber manufacturers right now as I am hearing slow customer response times on all forum fronts. 

Sorry to hear this has happened to you but definitely keep your emails handy as proof you contacted them during the initial 90 day warranty period.  Not sure which email address you are using but [email protected] is the best way to get in contact with the warranty guy.  Some have tried [email protected] and reported less success getting responses. 

Wishing you the best of luck and hope that everything works out for you. 
Thanks, no its not turning on now. I figured the holiday would delay things. Im just really bummed out. It sounded great the first few hours I had it and was stoked to do my review. It is a beautiful saber and my first

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3140 on: July 04, 2014, 09:33:23 PM »

US are usually very fast in effecting repairs, so I'd imagine you'd have it back within a week of shipping (assuming you're in the USA, anyway). Just too bad that you've had problems - unfortunately, it does happen from time to time.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3141 on: July 05, 2014, 08:37:50 PM »

I just shipped my Manticores in for an emerald upgrade.  They are supposed to get to US on Monday so I am hopeful I may have an emerald Manticore staff by the end of the week.  Grin

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Travelling thru time and space

« Reply #3142 on: July 06, 2014, 01:15:21 PM »

Thanks Emory!! My saber arrived perfect,no scratches or marring,batteries fully charged,saber working great..Dominix LE V3 with sound...Obsidian launcher works fine and have changed fonts already,works as it should...I am very impressed with the craftsmanship of my saber and am currently working voluntary overtime to purchase my next one!!...I paid on Sunday,Paypal transferred the funds by Tuesday and it went from Texas to Canada (Ontario) by Friday!! SUPERFAST shipping..I love FedEX....Keep up the good  work US...

"I'm the Doctor..I'm a Timelord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous...I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 billion people on the planet below!!.."

Honbuna
Knight Officer

« Reply #3143 on: July 07, 2014, 12:30:29 AM »

Oops sorry correction US emailed me on 6-4 and advise me to send in the saber for repairs. Emory has been on the ball! I will be sending my saber in tomorrow for the repairs.

Darshad
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #3144 on: July 08, 2014, 05:34:18 AM »

Just made the biggest order I've ever done over a computer. Nickel-plated Guardian in SY and Archon 2.1 in Arctic Blue. Plus a black adjustable coupler for the free Initiate to go with either my Dark Initiate v3 or Dominix LE v3. Nervous and excited all at the same time. Agh!

My Sabers:
Nickel-Plated Guardian in SY
Archon 2.1 in AB
Belicose in AS
Dominix LE v3 in GB
Aeon V3 in BR
Dark Initiate v3 in SRD
Initiate LE v2 in DVA
Dark Prophecy v3 w/Obsidian in FO

SleezogTrang
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -36

« Reply #3145 on: July 08, 2014, 12:29:57 PM »

Just ordered a nickel-plated Manticore CE in counselor green RBGW emerald plus sound. Lit green AV switch in series with channel 2. Pulse to adegan silver with Sunrider's Destiny foc. Recharge port. My cup runneth over!

Sabers I Own:
Dark Monarch -Adegan Silver plus sound and AB foc. Silver AV. "SOUL"
Dark Monarch- Emerald stunt with lit AV "FIRE"
Liberator v2- Stunt in BR
Initiate v2- Pyrestone Orange stunt,
Manticore CE Nickel- Emerald w/ sound and EG foc Green

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3146 on: July 08, 2014, 10:21:47 PM »

Nothing quite so fancy for me, but still very pleased to have used my reward points to jump on the deals today - Dark Violet, Hot Pink and Fire Orange MLS units will hopefully soon be winging their way across the Atlantic to me Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3147 on: July 08, 2014, 10:47:25 PM »

I'm on the list again. I'm wanting to do a brother saber theme thing again. Dominix V3 in Consular Green with an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade and Consular pommel for my bro, and Aeon V3 in Guardian Blue with same blade and Manticore high pommel for me. Gotta wait until October to make the order though for it'll be my bday present but I want to get my bro a new saber as well because I'm cool like that. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

crisjim4
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3148 on: July 09, 2014, 02:08:24 AM »

im going nuts waiting two more days

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3149 on: July 09, 2014, 02:41:04 AM »

Just made the biggest order I've ever done over a computer. Nickel-plated Guardian in SY and Archon 2.1 in Arctic Blue. Plus a black adjustable coupler for the free Initiate to go with either my Dark Initiate v3 or Dominix LE v3. Nervous and excited all at the same time. Agh!

Whoa you pulled out the BIG guns for this order!  Congrats, I love the colors you chose, I have an emerald Archon V2.1 and I don't know if ill love any saber more than that one(I know, over kill Smiley) So I think you'll be more than pleased!  Opening that box for the first time will be intense!

Just ordered a nickel-plated Manticore CE in counselor green RBGW emerald plus sound. Lit green AV switch in series with channel 2. Pulse to adegan silver with Sunrider's Destiny foc. Recharge port. My cup runneth over!

The new Manticore CE has really gotten my attention, would love to see pics when your saber arrives if possible.  I have 2 emerald sabers, it is a brilliant tool! You'll love it if you don't already have one.  That with the Manticore will make a great combination.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: