Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2155254 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2771

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3585 on: February 23, 2015, 04:21:47 PM »

Normally this kind of wait wouldn't bother me. Not this time.  I paid for regular shipping and it moved so fast that I thought it would be delivered nearly.

I feel ya. I about crapped myself when my Archon went from Texas to South Bend, IN over the weekend (including moving on Sunday), but FedEx's Tracking system had the ETA another 2 days out, to move the package another 10 miles. It drove me nuts. Thankfully it only took one last day to deliver.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Netrunner
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #3586 on: February 25, 2015, 01:52:34 AM »

Just got the e-mail that my first Ultrasaber is on it's way to me. So excited. The wait's been killing me. Got an Emerald Guardian with every bell and whistle I could pack into the thing. I'll put up a review and pics as soon as it comes in.

Currently own only a single saber; An Emerald Guardian.
Desperately want a Kanan replica.
Light Side points, please.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3587 on: February 25, 2015, 03:04:24 PM »

Just got the e-mail that my first Ultrasaber is on it's way to me. So excited. The wait's been killing me. Got an Emerald Guardian with every bell and whistle I could pack into the thing. I'll put up a review and pics as soon as it comes in.

Make sure you have a clean change of underpants when it arrives. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthRevelation
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #3588 on: February 26, 2015, 09:32:22 PM »

What color blade?

Netrunner
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #3589 on: February 27, 2015, 01:05:17 AM »

What color blade?

I got it shipped with GB, but I'm going to be messing with colours for at least a week.

Currently own only a single saber; An Emerald Guardian.
Desperately want a Kanan replica.
Light Side points, please.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3590 on: February 27, 2015, 06:49:11 PM »

You'll mess with colours every now and then, believe me Cheesy I changed them at least three times since I got it...well, it's a year that I have it, though. But I'm already planning a new colour change in the next weeks Cheesy Maybe going back to Emerald Green and then trying to do a new shade of Green...

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3591 on: February 27, 2015, 08:18:29 PM »

You'll mess with colours every now and then, believe me Cheesy I changed them at least three times since I got it...well, it's a year that I have it, though. But I'm already planning a new colour change in the next weeks Cheesy Maybe going back to Emerald Green and then trying to do a new shade of Green...

Shewt. I ordered in BH. Tinkered with BR. Dabbled in AB. Got hypnotized by SY. Snubbed CG, Awed at VA. And that was just the first week. Then I played with the pulse feature...AWESOME

Sig by For Tyeth

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #3592 on: March 13, 2015, 12:07:17 AM »

2x Dark War Glaive (with silver claws so a bit of a delay), 32" blades, Consular green, w/ flush connector for me.... war staff for a grey Jedi.... lol

Shock , 32" blade, Blazing Red, for wife....

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #3593 on: March 13, 2015, 12:25:13 AM »

2x Dark War Glaive (with silver claws so a bit of a delay), 32" blades, Consular green, w/ flush connector for me.... war staff for a grey Jedi.... lol

Shock , 32" blade, Blazing Red, for wife....

Oooo that's epic...... Pls post up pics when u get that weapon  Smiley

(u need a point for that order, light or dark?)

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Ultoria Kade
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 40

The Saber is a two way street. Make your decision.

« Reply #3594 on: March 13, 2015, 12:37:40 AM »

I ordered my Apprentice v4 in SRD on Monday, and I'm quite literally pacing the floor. I really need to start tracking it, but the real dilemma is coming home, looking at the window, and seeing that it's not here after hoping that it would be. This is my first Ultrasaber, and I'm growing more and more exited by the day, gah! I hope it will arrive tomorrow, and if not, the cycle starts all over again. Any estimations on when you think it will arrive? I'm in the US (Southeast: FL) and I hope I can get it as soon as possible. I've been filling myself with info, and I just need the saber to put that knowledge to good use.

[:] Light Points if your heart desires! [:]

True peace is a balance. There is no darkness without light, no light without darkness. Only once we see the balance is when true peace will prevail.

Have
= Apprentice v4 UE SRD (Stunt)

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3595 on: March 13, 2015, 04:09:19 AM »

I'm impatiently waiting on the next deal to open up. I don't have money for this current deal. i hope the next one is either RGB discount or free grab bag.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #3596 on: March 13, 2015, 08:14:48 PM »

Oooo that's epic...... Pls post up pics when u get that weapon  Smiley

(u need a point for that order, light or dark?)

will do.... then I have to create a dupe for spin practice.... wood mockup with screw in blades.... rather not risk the real saber when just starting.....

point wise, either will do... I'm truly a "power is neither good nor evil, but how you use it is" kinda guy... lol
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 09:06:21 PM by MikaelPfeffer » Logged

Indignatio
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -33

Sith Apprentice

« Reply #3597 on: March 13, 2015, 10:56:38 PM »

Ordered today:

1 Guardian (Emerald) w/ Sound
2 Menace SE (Emerald) w/ Sound
and some other parts....

plus had to get in on the 10% deal and free initiate deal!

Apprentice LE V4 Emerald w/ Sound (Customized)
Archon V2.1 w/ Sound (Customized)
Menace SE Staff Emerald w/ Sound
Guardian Emerald w/ Sound (My Wife's Saber)

Knytiri
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #3598 on: March 14, 2015, 12:42:04 AM »

I just ordered a new Shock LE, with sound.. Requested to be in the v4 beta. got it in Violet Amethyst and silver flash. With the recharge port and couple other shiny options lol.. I'm already super excited about it, hopefully it'll be coming my way soon

Lightside Points Appreciated!

Indignatio
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -33

Sith Apprentice

« Reply #3599 on: March 14, 2015, 01:02:12 AM »

I just ordered a new Shock LE, with sound.. Requested to be in the v4 beta. got it in Violet Amethyst and silver flash. With the recharge port and couple other shiny options lol.. I'm already super excited about it, hopefully it'll be coming my way soon

Nice! I love the emitter on the shock LE!

Apprentice LE V4 Emerald w/ Sound (Customized)
Archon V2.1 w/ Sound (Customized)
Menace SE Staff Emerald w/ Sound
Guardian Emerald w/ Sound (My Wife's Saber)

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: