Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142774 times)
RDWilson
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -22

I am the perfect embodiment of the Dark Side!

« Reply #3960 on: September 23, 2015, 08:19:23 PM »

Thanks. You should be able to get it done at any trophy shop. And it's dirt cheap. It works basically like a printer. The only down side is that you have to have an anodized saber. I'm not sure what the effect is on the red or blue. Someone else can have that adventure/experiment.

I like the anodized sabers, anyway. I don't think I'll do it on an expensive one, but maybe on a grab bag....

Onward! Onward! Onward to victory!

Dominix LE V4, RGBA, Obsidian V4

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3961 on: September 23, 2015, 08:23:42 PM »

If the engraver has a steady business, you should be fine. I've had it done on 3 sabers already, 2 had sound, and they all came out looking great.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #3962 on: September 23, 2015, 11:30:36 PM »

Well your wait is almost over! And as a proud owner of a bellicose I can tell you that it is definitely worth the wait  Smiley
Yeah, I'm hoping that I'm near the top of the list. Emory did warn me when I emailed that it could take up to a week after the 28th before they get to mine. I guess there's a pretty healthy backlog of Bellicose sabers built up.

So I'm going for best-case scenario, but I changed my shipping speed to overnight just in case it's the worst-case scenario.

I gotta get at least one good duel in before it gets too cold out. Does anyone know how durable the blades are in the cold?

Light-side points, please! | Bellicose-Consular Green=Received! | Overlord-Blazing Red=Received! | Guardian=Spring Raffle Prize, Received!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3963 on: September 24, 2015, 02:16:17 AM »

I gotta get at least one good duel in before it gets too cold out. Does anyone know how durable the blades are in the cold?

That's a good question. I've never had mine outside colder than +5 degrees Celsius because it drains the batteries too quickly. But at that temp I never felt that the blades were brittle, but colder I couldn't tell you.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #3964 on: September 24, 2015, 06:12:01 PM »

Well the saber bug got me again. Count me in with those who are now impatiently waiting

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3965 on: September 24, 2015, 06:14:05 PM »

Well the saber bug got me again. Count me in with those who are now impatiently waiting

Spill it, chica. Whadya get?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #3966 on: September 24, 2015, 06:17:09 PM »

Spill it, chica. Whadya get?

I bought the Manticore in GB as well as the Guardian in Sun Rider's Destiny. Both with sound!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3967 on: September 24, 2015, 08:02:49 PM »

I bought the Manticore in GB as well as the Guardian in Sun Rider's Destiny. Both with sound!

Sound?

Sig by For Tyeth

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #3968 on: September 24, 2015, 08:03:49 PM »

Catalyst shipped out this morning, so it should be here fairly shortly. One of the benefits of living near US hq :p

Saber Collection:
Dark Initiate LE V4: FO
Scorpion (no claws): CG

I lean Light Side, but occasionally have Dark Side tendancies

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3969 on: September 24, 2015, 08:21:32 PM »

Heck yeah, my Dark Apprentice V4 LE just got here.

So, this was the start of my "let's buy less expensive sabers in various colors to properly judge them" list, because I got the impression from pictures that EG was just what I was looking for in a kind of eerie green glow sort of color, and so it proved to be when I first fired it up.  It's exactly what I wanted it to be, so I'm already noting that for some future, much higher tier, saber ideas and character costuming ideas I've got.

Darth Logos, I know you want to see the EG, bear with me, I have some studying to do for a test tomorrow, but I'm planning a video review of my Dark Prophecy, my son's Initiate V2, and the brand new Dark Apprentice LE, to be filmed tomorrow and put up promptly.

I also ordered it with the Consular pommel intending on swapping that over to the Prophecy, but have decided that both sabers should have that pommel, so clearly I need to order another pommel, which is likely to be in a couple of weeks, when I continue going down my pre-planned list of sabers (not set in stone yet, but it's probably going to be a Dark Sentinel V4 LE in VA).

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #3970 on: September 24, 2015, 08:36:03 PM »

Sound?

Yes, I ordered obsidian sound with both of them

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3971 on: September 24, 2015, 09:01:29 PM »

Yes, I ordered obsidian sound with both of them

Uh uh. Girl, you are bad-girl news, girl.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #3972 on: September 24, 2015, 09:03:55 PM »

Uh uh. Girl, you are bad-girl news, girl.

And why would you say that?  Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3973 on: September 24, 2015, 09:05:50 PM »

And why would you say that?  Tongue

Cuz that's like $650 worth of sabers. Unless you've been saving up...you're bad girl.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady J
Knight Templar

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #3974 on: September 24, 2015, 09:18:51 PM »

Cuz that's like $650 worth of sabers. Unless you've been saving up...you're bad girl.

It was less than that! And I don't do reckless spending lol. I did in fact save a bit

Also two words for you: Reward Points Smiley
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 09:35:23 PM by Lady J » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: