Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142798 times)
PKL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #4395 on: January 06, 2016, 06:11:58 PM »

Alright its my turn to post in this thead.

I am waiting IMPATIENTLY for :

a Graflex CE fully hooked up with all the mods
mainly for "show", I got it with a midgrade blade since I won't be dueling with it, I hope I made the right choice on that, I have no personal experience yet with the different blade types.

and then for dueling,

An Apprentice for my girlfriend, and a Dark Apprentice LE for myself both with UltraEdge Heavy blades.

I am thinking I will receive the 2 Apprentice sabers first since the Graflex was out of stock and I had to ackownledge as such when I ordered.

Can't wait to receive my first UltraSaber!!

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #4396 on: January 06, 2016, 07:15:29 PM »

So I opted for text alerts for my shipping, in hopes I'd stop looking at the shipping tracker to see when/if it updates..

Nope, still looking at the tracking.

Should be here tomorrow. I think a lot of the excitement is that I have no idea what I'm getting, and as I feel I lean both dark and light, the color is going to decide my future orders.

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

EVE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

The Force is with us. Always.

« Reply #4397 on: January 06, 2016, 07:18:03 PM »

Now, like me, you'll stare at the tracker (and outside your window) cursing everything left, right and center.  Cheesy

I am. I really am. It's coming via the mail. My mailman is inconsistent in his timing from day to do so I really don't know when. Could be within the hour...Could be a couple of hours. Oddly nervous; haven't had to sign for anything before...

This is nuts. If I'm babbling just tell me to shut up.

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."---Shakespeare

Blades: Heavy Grade Guardian Blue Sentinel V4 (Obsidian Lite), Heavy Grade Fire Orange Dark Initiate v2 (Stunt)

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #4398 on: January 06, 2016, 07:24:46 PM »

Anyone know if UltraSabers would be OK with Fedexing a saber as a hold for pickup at a FedEx location as opposed to having it come to the house (or worse, to the office)?

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

BlingedJedi
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 81

crystals and cat hair

« Reply #4399 on: January 06, 2016, 07:29:27 PM »

I think that's something you need to talk to fed-ex about.  Get in touch with the center you would want to ship to.

My sabers:
Arctic blue prophecy
Fire Orange initiat v2

Wanted:
Blazing red dark sentinel v4
yellow phantasm initiate

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #4400 on: January 06, 2016, 07:32:25 PM »

I think that's something you need to talk to fed-ex about.  Get in touch with the center you would want to ship to.

I know the staff over there pretty well so definitely if I should order.  Just wanted to make sure there was not any US policy forbidding it.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

EVE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

The Force is with us. Always.

« Reply #4401 on: January 06, 2016, 07:56:33 PM »

BABY IS HERE.

Oh my God. It's gorgeous. Beyond gorgeous. I-I can't even begin to describe ... Thank you, Ultrasabers! I'll be back on with pictures and everything later. Right now I wanna play...and I think I should change batteries too, but.....

MTFBWYA!

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."---Shakespeare

Blades: Heavy Grade Guardian Blue Sentinel V4 (Obsidian Lite), Heavy Grade Fire Orange Dark Initiate v2 (Stunt)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4402 on: January 06, 2016, 08:59:19 PM »

BABY IS HERE.

Oh my God. It's gorgeous. Beyond gorgeous. I-I can't even begin to describe ... Thank you, Ultrasabers! I'll be back on with pictures and everything later. Right now I wanna play...and I think I should change batteries too, but.....

MTFBWYA!

If it just got there, your batteries should be good for a while as you're playing. I'd give them at least half-hour of use.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #4403 on: January 06, 2016, 09:31:36 PM »

If it just got there, your batteries should be good for a while as you're playing. I'd give them at least half-hour of use.

Why? I am curious...

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4404 on: January 06, 2016, 10:18:40 PM »

Because the batteries will lose a very minimal amount of power during shipping, even though the saber isn't on. If memory serves, a fully charged set of Li-ion cells last at least an hour continuously on a saber with sound. Blade color may have a slight part to play as well, but LEDs don't draw large amounts of juice.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Agupaulu
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

Light side points appreciated

« Reply #4405 on: January 06, 2016, 10:35:42 PM »

I've been WAYYYY excited for my Manticore with the obsidian soundboard and emerald driver! I'm on day 3 of waiting and my inner Star Wars geek is slowly ripping my insides out. I'm using it for a costume for an upcoming con. I'm going as a Jedi knight and I just can't stop thinking about how the saber will be like the crowning jewel on the entire costume!

Light side points appreciated!
Currently own:
Emerald Manticore w/ obsidian v4 soundboard
Dark initiate LE v3 in Blazing red
Phantasm Initiate v2 in Consular Green and Fire Orange

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #4406 on: January 06, 2016, 11:03:16 PM »

Because the batteries will lose a very minimal amount of power during shipping, even though the saber isn't on. If memory serves, a fully charged set of Li-ion cells last at least an hour continuously on a saber with sound. Blade color may have a slight part to play as well, but LEDs don't draw large amounts of juice.

Thank you,  Do the batteries typically come fully charged on a Li-ion setup?  (+1 dark side)

I've been WAYYYY excited for my Manticore with the obsidian soundboard and emerald driver! I'm on day 3 of waiting and my inner Star Wars geek is slowly ripping my insides out. I'm using it for a costume for an upcoming con. I'm going as a Jedi knight and I just can't stop thinking about how the saber will be like the crowning jewel on the entire costume!

(+1 Light Side) we you have the full costume assembled I can not wait to see it.

Terronium-12
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #4407 on: January 06, 2016, 11:07:30 PM »

BABY IS HERE.

MTFBWYA!

Congrats man. I've been toying around with mine nonstop since it arrived, but now that I'm charging the batteries it's like waiting for it to be delivered all over again.

Aguapaulu, it's a really cliched thing to say but it's true: it'll be worth the wait. The wait will drive you a little batty but it's for the better. Somehow.  Cool

Spades, give us an update!

If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny.

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #4408 on: January 06, 2016, 11:15:53 PM »

Congrats man. I've been toying around with mine nonstop since it arrived, but now that I'm charging the batteries it's like waiting for it to be delivered all over again.

Aguapaulu, it's a really cliched thing to say but it's true: it'll be worth the wait. The wait will drive you a little batty but it's for the better. Somehow.  Cool

Spades, give us an update!

*radio static* Nothing to report. *radio static crackles then stops, signaling the end of transmission*

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4409 on: January 06, 2016, 11:18:06 PM »

Mine hasn't shipped yet Sad I don't know why I'm excited for it, it's only a stunt saber lmao but not knowing what hilt it is kills me!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: