Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2154718 times)
SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5610 on: February 09, 2016, 04:17:44 AM »

I gotta say though the best (or the worst, from my wallet's POV lol) is... well, looking at more lightsabers! -facepalm-

Some day I plan on getting either the scorpion or the prophecy and just going all out - sound, flash on clash, everything.  It'd be almost $500 but it would be so worth it from what I've heard.  Which of those hilts is best for spinning and the occasional casual dueling, btw?

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5611 on: February 09, 2016, 04:20:40 AM »

I gotta say though the best (or the worst, from my wallet's POV lol) is... well, looking at more lightsabers! -facepalm-

Some day I plan on getting either the scorpion or the prophecy and just going all out - sound, flash on clash, everything.  It'd be almost $500 but it would be so worth it from what I've heard.  Which of those hilts is best for spinning and the occasional casual dueling, btw?

The prophecy is a v3, so it's not big enough to have both the obsidian driver and emerald driver. If you can sacrifice the emerald driver, I vote the prophecy. It's thin, so it's easy to grip and spin, and it's the perfect length to wield single handedly but still long enough to dual wield

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5612 on: February 09, 2016, 04:25:55 AM »

The prophecy is a v3, so it's not big enough to have both the obsidian driver and emerald driver. If you can sacrifice the emerald driver, I vote the prophecy. It's thin, so it's easy to grip and spin, and it's the perfect length to wield single handedly but still long enough to dual wield

Really?  That's weird.  The option for it still came up... but regardless the FOC isn't really a life or death thing for me so I could do without it if it means having a great hilt.  The Scorpion looks badass but I love the simpleness but elegance of the Prophecy.

WISH LIST:

Caedeous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5613 on: February 09, 2016, 05:20:10 PM »

Finally after a month!

Dark Initiate LE v4 with V3 sound and CG!

Dark Initiate LE V4 With OBS v3(CG)
Dominix LE V4 With OBS v3 (BR)

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #5614 on: February 09, 2016, 05:34:45 PM »

Aww yeah! After ordering my wife's Manticore CE on Saturday, and emailing with Marlene about the stock issue, yesterday. The wife and I were prepared to wait until mid March for her saber to arrive.

I started feeling terrible last night, sore throat, cold like congestion. So I took some NyQuil and went to sleep. When I awoke from my slumber with a NyQuil hangover and still feeling like crap, I checked my email only to see her order had shipped!!

now THAT's turnaround, US. I commend you.

Still waiting on my grab bag from January - but I understand how the battery pack thing is working right now. I'm confident that it won't be long before that one ships.

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

neaR
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5615 on: February 09, 2016, 11:00:21 PM »

OMG! I emailed ultrasaber asking about the restock because I bought a Apprentice v4 on back order. They replied and said near the end of March. I just received a email saying that it shipped!!!! Should be here in 2-4 days Cheesy

- LH

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5616 on: February 09, 2016, 11:15:48 PM »

Really?  That's weird.  The option for it still came up... but regardless the FOC isn't really a life or death thing for me so I could do without it if it means having a great hilt.  The Scorpion looks badass but I love the simpleness but elegance of the Prophecy.

You can have the flash on clash without the Emerald board - it's the Obsidian soundboard (Lite/v3/v4) you need for that.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5617 on: February 09, 2016, 11:30:17 PM »

You can have the flash on clash without the Emerald board - it's the Obsidian soundboard (Lite/v3/v4) you need for that.

Ah, gotcha.  I'm still a bit new to all this so sorry for the confusion.  I'm thinking either red w/ silver flash on clash or violet w/ blue flash on clash.  But I also want at least one TRI red saber with sound... ah decisions decisions.  I have no money at the time so that's plenty of time to decide.  Grin

WISH LIST:

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5618 on: February 10, 2016, 12:16:31 AM »

Sorry for the confusion. Lol Yeah, I just figured when you said "and everything" you wanted a saber that had both drivers in it. You can get the Prophecy with sound and flash on clash, and that'd be a really neat setup! My Dark Prophecy is Tri blazing red, and it's much brighter compared to my regular guardian blue saber. I'd say get the flash on clash now, and a tri color later on!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

CrimzonNinja
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #5619 on: February 10, 2016, 03:10:05 AM »

OMG! I emailed ultrasaber asking about the restock because I bought a Apprentice v4 on back order. They replied and said near the end of March. I just received a email saying that it shipped!!!! Should be here in 2-4 days Cheesy

thats awesome news!

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #5620 on: February 10, 2016, 04:10:42 AM »

Just got the shipping update,

[]

With Friday delivery. Oh yeah. Just so happens to be my first day off in two weeks, and two weeks to the day of my order. Thanks US and all the members on here. 

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5621 on: February 10, 2016, 05:17:06 AM »

Y'know those PVC table legs I told you guys I was practicing with?  Well...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca1CV94UMAEmUyR.jpg

Needless to say... I think I'm pretty eager to get my hands on that Ultra Edge Heavygrade blade now.  Grin

Context: I tried to do some really flamboyant swing and got a bit overexcited; despite the tape the top half flew off (it's two table legs stuck together), smashed into my mirror, hit my guitar, and broke into like 3 pieces.  Miraculously the leg was all that broke.  But man was it epic.  I felt the dark side flowing through me, man. lol.

WISH LIST:

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #5622 on: February 10, 2016, 06:50:57 AM »

Ouch!

Hope you had on some eye protection.  Holy crap how old did I just age with that comment.  Get me my Geritol sonny!

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5623 on: February 10, 2016, 07:42:10 AM »

Ouch!

Hope you had on some eye protection.  Holy crap how old did I just age with that comment.  Get me my Geritol sonny!

I wear glasses but... when it comes to easily-breakable little pipes that may not be such a bad idea, lol.  But I trust that won't be a problem anymore once my Dark Apprentice V4 arrives.  Cool

Thankfully, with the exception of the gaping hole in the middle, I was able to duct tape the thing back together.  Training shall resume!

WISH LIST:

Dorpz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -12

You underestimate the power of dark side points.

« Reply #5624 on: February 10, 2016, 11:32:35 AM »

Just ordered a Bellicose stunt saber in tri blazing red.
My first ever saber, so blooming excited I could scream.
These next 3-4 weeks + 3-6 days for shipping are going to be some long days, but it'll totally be worth it!

Own: Tri CREE Blazing Red Stunt Bellicose

Wishlist: Dark Mantis BR w/ Obsidian & FoC, Flamberge V2 Emerald & AS, Prophecy Emerald, Dark Sentinel Staff Emerald & Obsidian (It ain't orderable but it is possible!)

Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: