Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2154785 times)
twitch77
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #5655 on: February 12, 2016, 03:46:45 AM »

The end of day 22, and processing. Sad
I really wish I could forget that I ordered this thing haha...Someone wanna come smack me hard with a hammer, and then come back once my saber's shipped and splash me with a bit of water to wake me?

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5656 on: February 12, 2016, 03:57:11 AM »

Day 23 and nothing yet... keeping my fingers crossed that I might get that email tomorrow... I was hoping to hear about it this week but I suppose I will have to somehow force myself to forget about it again.  This coming Tuesday will be my four weeks for my first order.  Hopefully it'll ship by then.  But regardless, the wait shall continue~

I do know the wait is going to be worth it, and very well rewarded... but that kinda just makes me all the more anxious to have my hands on it!   Grin

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

neaR
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5657 on: February 12, 2016, 04:05:46 AM »

I received my ultrasaber today and it is beautiful. However, after a random number of hits the clash sounds and flash on clash stop working. The motion and hum sounds still work even after the clash sounds stop. Anyone know how can I fix this? Thanks.

- LH

darthdoctor
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

Dark Side, please and thank you!

« Reply #5658 on: February 12, 2016, 04:13:04 AM »

It will be 28 day of processing this Saturday (ordered a grab bag on Jan 16) and 2 weeks waiting on a reply from an e-mail inquiry. I'm definitely starting to get annoyed but I know US is working super hard to help everyone out. I know they'll deliver in the long run, as they always do, but I can't help but wanting to drive down to Friendswood and grab my order off the shelf!  Grin

"Who's scruffy lookin'?"

Collection:
Dark Standard Issue (Grab bag) in Consular Green (Now with Obsidian Lite!)
Dark Apprentice LE in Blazing Red (Grab bag); 28/28

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5659 on: February 12, 2016, 04:15:07 AM »

I received my ultrasaber today and it is beautiful. However, after a random number of hits the clash sounds and flash on clash stop working. The motion and hum sounds still work even after the clash sounds stop. Anyone know how can I fix this? Thanks.

While unfortunately I don't know the answer to this, your question will get lost in this thread.  I recommend you open a thread in the Obsidian Order section of the forum, where it will hopefully be more noticed.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Renaissance1459
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -24

"If you only knew the POWER of the DARK SIDE!"

« Reply #5660 on: February 12, 2016, 06:38:39 AM »

Has FedEx asked you for any documentation such as your order invoice or given you any indication of what exactly the customs issue is?

Woohoo! The custom finally released it early this morning local time! My family at home just told me it arrived already a couple of hours ago!

Now I can hardly concentrate at my work...The power of the dark side from the saber is too strong to resist! What should I do? Grin

"I feel no longing. I feel no regret. My memories feed my anger, and my anger feeds my strength!"
- Darth Vader, Star Wars: Lords of the Sith -

Inside the armory so far:
1. UltraSabers Chosen One CE in BR
2. UltraSabers The Graflex SE in AB
3. SaberForge Prodigal Son (CT) in Green
4. SaberForge Crystal Reveal Prodigal Son (CT) in Green
5. Vader's Vault Hero in Plecter Pixel

Wishlist:
1. Vader's Vault Flex 2.0 (ANH)
2. Vader's Vault VDR (ANH)

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5661 on: February 12, 2016, 07:59:42 AM »

You may, I ordered it on the 3rd of Feb. Prophecy v3 with War Glaive pommel and a Grab Bag.

Congrats for your shipment! Smiley

(Now I'm confused a bit - this shipment is somewhat out of the "first come - first serve" paradigm with regards to the AAA battery packs.)

Rogu3Wo1f
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #5662 on: February 12, 2016, 08:10:27 AM »

(Now I'm confused a bit - this shipment is somewhat out of the "first come - first serve" paradigm with regards to the AAA battery packs.)

Perhaps they are caught up?

Or, caught up ish.

Why is the fear of being afraid acceptable by the Jedi Order?

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5663 on: February 12, 2016, 09:12:11 AM »

Perhaps they are caught up?

Or, caught up ish.

I wish. there's people who ordered a month ago who are still waiting (last I read, as of yesterday). Orders that are something else + grab bag seem to go out faster (makes sense from a businness point of view, mind you).

One wonders: are grab bags-only orders going out too? I seem to remember reading about some but has been a while since the last post in the Let's see what grab bag you got! thread. May it be that they've had so many orders that the stock of grab bags has dwindled?

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

GmC
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5664 on: February 12, 2016, 02:39:31 PM »

I ordered an Initiate for my son and an Apprentice for myself on Jan.2th. Got an on Feb.2 advising me of the triple AAA battery problem. Upgraded to V4 but didn't realize I was quoted the price for only one V4. Feb.9th was told that I had only paid for one, so I quickly added more funds to adjust to a second v4. That same night both sabers were shipped out to Canada. I just got a notice that they've arrived.

So the responses were a bit delayed but seeing as some people have been waiting a very long time for these, I'm glad I was able to rectify it. So the end story? Just throw money at it if you're in a rush. I didn't want to but had to as one was a birthday present.  This weak Canadian dollar is killing me!

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #5665 on: February 12, 2016, 03:00:51 PM »

So the end story? Just throw money at it if you're in a rush.

That just does not work with out of stock sabers...  Grin

Waiting for my two orders to come back in stock *sigh* I am so close to just order one other that is in stock...

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5666 on: February 12, 2016, 04:21:54 PM »

I wish. there's people who ordered a month ago who are still waiting (last I read, as of yesterday). Orders that are something else + grab bag seem to go out faster (makes sense from a businness point of view, mind you).

One wonders: are grab bags-only orders going out too? I seem to remember reading about some but has been a while since the last post in the Let's see what grab bag you got! thread. May it be that they've had so many orders that the stock of grab bags has dwindled?

So far no one who order just a grab bag has posted saying they have been shipped. All other sabers seem to be going out, or if you ordered something else+grabbag.

I was told next week (as the 4th week of 3-4 weeks), so I am holding out till then.

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5667 on: February 12, 2016, 04:41:55 PM »

So far no one who order just a grab bag has posted saying they have been shipped. All other sabers seem to be going out, or if you ordered something else+grabbag.

I was told next week (as the 4th week of 3-4 weeks), so I am holding out till then.

I can see no stunt sabers mentioned as shipped either. Since the last "official" update was on the day before the AAA battery packs were supposed to arrive back in stock (on Thursday last week) I have a feeling that it ran out again or there's some other part shortage preventing the basic setup sabers to fly out. (While the manpower is surely there, the new advanced orders are being shipped in a second.)
It would be really nice to have a proper US update on what's happening so we could stop wild guessing Smiley
Can we have some bones please US we can help ourselves calculating our chances with? I'm still within the 4 weeks by a few days but as this order is my first saber I sense the disturbance in the Force pretty much Smiley

Isurith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5668 on: February 12, 2016, 05:08:19 PM »

I can see no stunt sabers mentioned as shipped either. Since the last "official" update was on the day before the AAA battery packs were supposed to arrive back in stock (on Thursday last week) I have a feeling that it ran out again or there's some other part shortage preventing the basic setup sabers to fly out. (While the manpower is surely there, the new advanced orders are being shipped in a second.)
It would be really nice to have a proper US update on what's happening so we could stop wild guessing Smiley
Can we have some bones please US we can help ourselves calculating our chances with? I'm still within the 4 weeks by a few days but as this order is my first saber I sense the disturbance in the Force pretty much Smiley

I just decided to ask what was delaying my order so much now batteries were back in stock, because that's now more than a month (32/28) that i placed it, and the 3 hilts (2 stunts apprentice v4/initiate v3, and a guardian with obisidian) I choosed was in stock the day I put the order.

Now, more than waiting for the shipping, i'm waiting for an answer too. That was maybe a bad idea. q:

Btw if I got an usable answer - more than the automatic response I get - I will share it.

amnesiack
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5669 on: February 12, 2016, 05:52:11 PM »

Yeah, as someone who ordered a grab-bag on January 20th, that's kind of disappointing.

Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: