Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142768 times)
marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5715 on: February 13, 2016, 10:01:26 PM »

Has alot to do with the the Obsidian Lite and the AAA battery packs being out of stock for a good part of January

Thats why it seems like the premium sabers are going out quicker cause of the availability of parts. Even tho things like the Li-Ion and Obsidian V3/4 are still in demand items, but the Lite and AAA pack are even more in demand. Grab Bags might be even more backed up since, if I understand correctly, are essentially the "flawed" sabers and alot of sabers hilts in general are on back order.

Boils out to this: If Order A, B, and C has a component that is out of stock, then Order D is the next to be completed and shipped due to having all its components needed to be finished. Once the out of stock parts are replenished, rather than going on to Order E, they go back to finish Order A, B and C. But if Order B decides to upgrade from a Lite and AAA to a V3 and a Li-Ion, 2 parts that are readily available, it essentially jumps in front of Order D to be completed first.

Thanks, I know.

Actually both Obsidian Lite boards (which don't affect grab bags /stunt orders) and battery packs ( which do) are back in stock and have been for a few days (battery packs were back last Thursday). I realize forum members are just a fraction of US customers but I'd  have expected at least a few people to post about getting shipment notices for their grab-bag orders.

Unless there were so many orders for grab bags that they are out of stock

Correction: a grab-bag saber review was just posted, hopefully we'll see more soon.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 10:14:52 PM by marina_bonomi » Logged

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5716 on: February 13, 2016, 11:08:36 PM »

Anyone know what this means?

NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable.

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Cosmo Ren
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

"I'll show you the Dark Side"

« Reply #5717 on: February 13, 2016, 11:10:56 PM »

I'm waiting for my first Lightsaber. A Graflex SE. Order#1368xx, ordered on Feb 5th. I just got my shipment notice today to arrive on Tuesday! That was super fast!! Yay!  Cheesy

Graflex SE: Blazing Red

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #5718 on: February 13, 2016, 11:11:46 PM »

NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable.

Basically it means that they're working on the order and it can't be changed via the website (if you meant to upgrade you'll have to email them, for faster response put your order number and 'upgrade' in the subject field).

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5719 on: February 13, 2016, 11:13:53 PM »

It's the state of the order once the payment is taken - your order is being processed (but not shipped yet if you don't have that confirmed via e-mail or in your order's page) and if you would like to make changes to that order, you need to e-mail US. They are very helpful to amend/upgrade your order if you wish.

On another note: I am very happy to see another "shipped" label on a January AAA-saber. Let's hope for more to come!

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5720 on: February 13, 2016, 11:15:27 PM »

It's the state of the order once the payment is taken - your order is being processed (but not shipped yet if you don't have that confirmed via e-mail or in your order's page) and if you would like to make changes to that order, you need to e-mail US. They are very helpful to amend/upgrade your order if you wish.

On another note: I am very happy to see another "shipped" label on a January AAA-saber. Let's hope for more to come!

So, it'll be shipping very soon, is what you're saying? I can finally sleep knowing it's going to be ariving soon? XD

Owned:

Want:

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #5721 on: February 14, 2016, 12:34:25 AM »

So, it'll be shipping very soon, is what you're saying? I can finally sleep knowing it's going to be ariving soon? XD

My order in this state for 23 days now. Depending on what you've ordered it can be a few days until shipping (V3+ soundcard and Li-ion battery setups) or weeks because of the backlog (AAA battery setup and Lite sound setup).
This is the time when you can fine tune your excitement and patience skills Smiley I grind mine pretty well.

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5722 on: February 14, 2016, 12:40:43 AM »

My order in this state for 23 days now. Depending on what you've ordered it can be a few days until shipping (V3+ soundcard and Li-ion battery setups) or weeks because of the backlog (AAA battery setup and Lite sound setup).
This is the time when you can fine tune your excitement and patience skills Smiley I grind mine pretty well.

Oh crap e-e

Items Ordered:   Price:   Status:
 1 of : Bellicose with Obsidian Premium Sound[Blade LED Color:TRI Consular Green][Flash on Clash:No Flash][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Charger Included)][Recharge Port:No Recharge Port][Blade Length:32" Length][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Blade Holder:Black][Button Color:Blue][Pommel Version:Long Grooves][Quick Disconnect:Nope.][Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]][Switch Type (Momentary):Black GUARDED Switch][Blade Tip:Round Tip][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Circle Plug][Include Saber Stand:Yes, Small Saber Stand][Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:Yes!]

1 of : Grab Bag Saber[Blade Choice:Heavy Grade][Select Color:Sun Rider's Destiny][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:No Thanks][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks][Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks]

Any idea what this'll be?

Owned:

Want:

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #5723 on: February 14, 2016, 12:51:30 AM »

Oh crap e-e

Items Ordered:   Price:   Status:
 1 of : Bellicose with Obsidian Premium Sound[Blade LED Color:TRI Consular Green][Flash on Clash:No Flash][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Charger Included)][Recharge Port:No Recharge Port][Blade Length:32" Length][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Blade Holder:Black][Button Color:Blue][Pommel Version:Long Grooves][Quick Disconnect:Nope.][Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]][Switch Type (Momentary):Black GUARDED Switch][Blade Tip:Round Tip][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Circle Plug][Include Saber Stand:Yes, Small Saber Stand][Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:Yes!]

1 of : Grab Bag Saber[Blade Choice:Heavy Grade][Select Color:Sun Rider's Destiny][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:No Thanks][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks][Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks]

Any idea what this'll be?

Hard to tell - since it's one order my guess would be that the grab bag may slow it down if there's really a "first come-first serve" policy with AAA-setups (which the grab bag has). The premium Bellicose alone could be quick (a few days) based on the feedbacks of last week but if there's a "spend more - get priority" policy you may get the whole lot pretty fast.
Actually your order is quite a guinea pig: come back and tell when you get your shipping notification so we can speculate further what policy is applied by US on dispatching.

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5724 on: February 14, 2016, 12:54:54 AM »

Hard to tell - since it's one order my guess would be that the grab bag may slow it down if there's really a "first come-first serve" policy with AAA-setups (which the grab bag has). The premium Bellicose alone could be quick (a few days) based on the feedbacks of last week but if there's a "spend more - get priority" policy you may get the whole lot pretty fast.
Actually your order is quite a guinea pig: come back and tell when you get your shipping notification so we can speculate further what policy is applied by US on dispatching.

I was like "I don't have the AAA setup, nothing to worry about! Cheesy" Then I just realized the grab bag is one....xD Well, so it begins...hopefully I can get it by the 20th, I have a place to go, things to do, wanted to get my saber by then xD

Owned:

Want:

BlingedJedi
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 81

crystals and cat hair

« Reply #5725 on: February 14, 2016, 03:21:02 AM »

Talked to my girlfriend earlier.  I told her that I got her a BIG AWESOME gift for Valentines but dummy me didn't think up the idea until it was way too late.  I was itching to tell her what I got, so I dropped little hints until she went "Wait....you got me a lightsaber?!"  "YES!"  *SQUEAL*  eeeee! she's thrilled, now I REALLY want it to hurry up and ship!

Also I didn't tell her about the bottle of wine and chocolate I got as a consolation prize, so there will still be a surprise tomorrow!

My sabers:
Arctic blue prophecy
Fire Orange initiat v2

Wanted:
Blazing red dark sentinel v4
yellow phantasm initiate

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5726 on: February 14, 2016, 03:27:27 AM »

Talked to my girlfriend earlier.  I told her that I got her a BIG AWESOME gift for Valentines but dummy me didn't think up the idea until it was way too late.  I was itching to tell her what I got, so I dropped little hints until she went "Wait....you got me a lightsaber?!"  "YES!"  *SQUEAL*  eeeee! she's thrilled, now I REALLY want it to hurry up and ship!

Also I didn't tell her about the bottle of wine and chocolate I got as a consolation prize, so there will still be a surprise tomorrow!

That's awesome!  I definitely want to get my girlfriend and best friend a lightsaber as a gift one day... I just have to figure out the perfectly awesome way to present the thing.  Grin  I just wish I could find a cool gift box that could house something that's over three feet in length, lmao.

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5727 on: February 14, 2016, 03:28:02 AM »

Talked to my girlfriend earlier.  I told her that I got her a BIG AWESOME gift for Valentines but dummy me didn't think up the idea until it was way too late.  I was itching to tell her what I got, so I dropped little hints until she went "Wait....you got me a lightsaber?!"  "YES!"  *SQUEAL*  eeeee! she's thrilled, now I REALLY want it to hurry up and ship!

She'll be happy, and you will be later that night.....

I really can't wait for that charger and batteries, I want to play with my Consular!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

BlingedJedi
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 81

crystals and cat hair

« Reply #5728 on: February 14, 2016, 04:07:14 AM »

That's awesome!  I definitely want to get my girlfriend and best friend a lightsaber as a gift one day... I just have to figure out the perfectly awesome way to present the thing.  Grin  I just wish I could find a cool gift box that could house something that's over three feet in length, lmao.

I was just gonna tell her to wait in the living room, scurry off to where I was hiding the saber, and then walk back into the living room whistling the Imperial March (she's dark side) while holding the damn thing Tongue

My sabers:
Arctic blue prophecy
Fire Orange initiat v2

Wanted:
Blazing red dark sentinel v4
yellow phantasm initiate

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5729 on: February 14, 2016, 04:09:43 AM »

Geez, I wish someone would do that for me on Valentines Day...I'll be watching hockey with my Poe action figure as company...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: