Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142807 times)
Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #5790 on: February 16, 2016, 06:27:01 PM »

I can't just tell you how I love this message in my box:
"Your order has shipped. (Order#: 132*** placed on 1/21/2016)"

My very first ultrasabers these are, one for me and one for my wife. Both stunt sabers with standard AAA packs.
So the backlog is thinning, well done US!  Cool

Happened on 26/28

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #5791 on: February 16, 2016, 06:28:50 PM »

My very first ultrasabers these are, one for me and one for my wife. Both stunt sabers with standard AAA packs.
So the backlog is thinning, weel done US!  Cool

Ordered the same day. My # is 132238, so hopefully mine ships soon. I've been waiting on my grab bag before looking at ordering another stunt.

Day 26/28
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 06:41:50 PM by Wil Pathen » Logged

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5792 on: February 16, 2016, 06:45:13 PM »

Nah Guardian was in stock at the 10 Jan.

Just pointing out, in stock doesn't mean infinite. If they have 12 of something, and you're the 13th to place an order for that item, you have to wait until a 13th is available. The website doesn't update in real time(I'm pretty sure it has to be manually updated but I'm not sure), so sometimes things fall through the cracks. It sucks but it happens.

I have this battle with customers everyday. "Well your website said you had it in stock." "Sorry, I only had one, and someone bought it in the time it took you to get your happy ass down here. Not my fault." It's tiresome.

I know it's frustrating, but hang in there.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

darthdoctor
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

Dark Side, please and thank you!

« Reply #5793 on: February 16, 2016, 06:58:01 PM »

Has anyone who got a recent shipping notification in the past couple days have a tracking number that is "not found?" I chose USPS Priority, got my shipping info on Feb 14 with a Feb 15 release day. I plug the tracking number US gave me and it comes up as "Not Found."

Yes, I know it has only been a day but you can understand the agony of possibly waiting longer. I'm hoping it just didn't get scanned properly at the sort facility and that it is in fact on the way.

"Who's scruffy lookin'?"

Collection:
Dark Standard Issue (Grab bag) in Consular Green (Now with Obsidian Lite!)
Dark Apprentice LE in Blazing Red (Grab bag); 28/28

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5794 on: February 16, 2016, 07:01:11 PM »

Has anyone who got a recent shipping notification in the past couple days have a tracking number that is "not found?" I chose USPS Priority, got my shipping info on Feb 14 with a Feb 15 release day. I plug the tracking number US gave me and it comes up as "Not Found."

Yes, I know it has only been a day but you can understand the agony of possibly waiting longer. I'm hoping it just didn't get scanned properly at the sort facility and that it is in fact on the way.

I don't know as much about USPS as I do FedEx, but if your package has not been physically picked up, there likely will be no tracking info.  USPS tracking on domestic shipping is very poor and tends to only update once a day, unfortunately. Sad

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Isurith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5795 on: February 16, 2016, 07:02:15 PM »

Just pointing out, in stock doesn't mean infinite. If they have 12 of something, and you're the 13th to place an order for that item, you have to wait until a 13th is available. The website doesn't update in real time(I'm pretty sure it has to be manually updated but I'm not sure), so sometimes things fall through the cracks. It sucks but it happens.

I have this battle with customers everyday. "Well your website said you had it in stock." "Sorry, I only had one, and someone bought it in the time it took you to get your happy ass down here. Not my fault." It's tiresome.

I know it's frustrating, but hang in there.

Well, if you're right, that's (imho) a real misconception of the shop.

As a developper (not specialized on web, but I already got in touch with online store), I could say that it's not pretty hard to keep a value (hidden or not) as "stock" and decrease it each time someone validate his order on this item. So it's easy to put "Out of Stock" automatically on the web page, without human intervention.

I was seriously thinking that was the case (as I hope it is on every online shop, tbh)

But if not, I think I'm gonna be sad.

dragorium
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #5796 on: February 16, 2016, 07:12:36 PM »

So the backlog is thinning, well done US!  Cool

Happened on 26/28

Awesome! I ordered 1/22/2016 Order #132*** hopefully mine will ship soon!

SpiralStatix
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -18

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5797 on: February 16, 2016, 07:25:40 PM »

I thought the shipping notif would alleviate some of my impatience... but now I'm waiting for the thing!  I live in Indiana and the shipping option for this order is USPS Priority Mail.  How long do they usually take to deliver?

WISH LIST:
Consular, Violet Amethyst w/ Obsidian V4 and Blue FOC
Guardian, Sentinel Yellow w/ Obsidian V4 and Emerald
Scorpion, Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #5798 on: February 16, 2016, 07:30:41 PM »

I think my refreshing of the FedEx tracking page may break the internet like that weird pic of Kim Kardashian's butt.

I guess that is the danger of working from my home office.

Dorpz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -12

You underestimate the power of dark side points.

« Reply #5799 on: February 16, 2016, 08:19:21 PM »

I think my refreshing of the FedEx tracking page may break the internet like that weird pic of Kim Kardashian's butt.

I guess that is the danger of working from my home office.

Ugh, tell me about it, my saber has been sat in "MEMPHIS, TN" for 6 hours now, which is annoying considering I'm in the UK and the package started off in frickin Texas.
Every damn hour I'm there checking to see if it has wondered off to some other state but nope, still hangin' it's hat in Tennessee.

Friday cannot come any sooner.

Own: Tri CREE Blazing Red Stunt Bellicose

Wishlist: Dark Mantis BR w/ Obsidian & FoC, Flamberge V2 Emerald & AS, Prophecy Emerald, Dark Sentinel Staff Emerald & Obsidian (It ain't orderable but it is possible!)

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5800 on: February 16, 2016, 08:22:56 PM »

Ugh, tell me about it, my saber has been sat in "MEMPHIS, TN" for 6 hours now, which is annoying considering I'm in the UK and the package started off in frickin Texas.
Every damn hour I'm there checking to see if it has wondered off to some other state but nope, still hangin' it's hat in Tennessee.

Lucky you, I haven't even gotten my shipping notification yet xD And, I swear, I waited months to get the Bellicose, and suddenly, everyone else starts buying too xD

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Dorpz
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5801 on: February 16, 2016, 08:37:01 PM »

Lucky you, I haven't even gotten my shipping notification yet xD And, I swear, I waited months to get the Bellicose, and suddenly, everyone else starts buying too xD
Probably because of the stock crisis.
And that it is cooler than Hoth in winter.
And that it works both for Jedi and for Sith.
I always liked the look of the Bellicose but I was planning on buying the Sentinel (Because I'm cheap) but when it came to the choice between waiting up to 16 weeks and getting a boring hilt vs paying a bit more and getting the sexiest hilt on earth, there was no competition.

Wishlist: Dark Mantis BR w/ Obsidian & FoC, Flamberge V2 Emerald & AS, Prophecy Emerald, Dark Sentinel Staff Emerald & Obsidian (It ain't orderable but it is possible!)

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5802 on: February 16, 2016, 08:52:45 PM »

Probably because of the stock crisis.
And that it is cooler than Hoth in winter.
And that it works both for Jedi and for Sith.
I always liked the look of the Bellicose but I was planning on buying the Sentinel (Because I'm cheap) but when it came to the choice between waiting up to 16 weeks and getting a boring hilt vs paying a bit more and getting the sexiest hilt on earth, there was no competition.

Right xD I looked at US for 6+ months, and I originally wanted the Consular, then I was dead set on the Apprentice LE V4, until I reallized the Bellicose was MY saber. xD If I may ask, what specifications/customizations did you choose for it?

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5803 on: February 16, 2016, 08:53:52 PM »

Dorpz, your package is likely waiting to go on a flight that will leave the FedEx superhub in Memphis.  Most of these flights go out in the wee hours of the morning (Memphis is -6 GMT).  I have done some Googling and FlightAware looking to see if I could figure it out for you, assuming that where your saber is coming in is London.

It appears FedEx flies into Stansed rather than Heathrow, and there are two flights that typically run from MEM to STN.  The typical one departs around 4 am CST and arrives around 6 pm GMT and I would lay odds on this flight.  What I would say is each day, check your tracking info at about 7 pm GMT and that may tell you if your saber made it in on that flight.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Dorpz
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5804 on: February 16, 2016, 08:59:59 PM »

Right xD I looked at US for 6+ months, and I originally wanted the Consular, then I was dead set on the Apprentice LE V4, until I reallized the Bellicose was MY saber. xD If I may ask, what specifications/customizations did you choose for it?
Haha,
Well I went for Tri CREE leds in blazing red, I went for a midgrade regular 36 inch blade, a black blade holder, the default red button, short grooves on the pommel (I think it looks nicer), regular battery setup, no soundboard because I'm cheap, an alan key which I really didn't want to buy but I know if I don't get it it'll be impossible to find the right size, none of the fancy extras like plugs, wheels, pointy tips or stands, so basically just default with tri cree red.

Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: