Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142763 times)
ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #6990 on: July 19, 2016, 05:19:56 PM »

When did you order yours?

The 10th of July.  Both were in stock.

The Dark Prophecy I ordered May 29th has not made an appearance yet, but it was out of stock at the time and I expected a wait.  If Deep's words ring true, that should come in the next week or two.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #6991 on: July 19, 2016, 11:58:33 PM »

Tomorrow is the day for my Bellicose, I hope. The FedEx form with a barcode wouldn't load, so I called FedEx. They said I can just sign a piece of paper with my name and tracking number written on it, and that would work.

I hope she's right.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #6992 on: July 20, 2016, 12:35:43 AM »

Tomorrow is the day for my Bellicose, I hope. The FedEx form with a barcode wouldn't load, so I called FedEx. They said I can just sign a piece of paper with my name and tracking number written on it, and that would work.

I hope she's right.

Nice! I had the form out for the last delivery. Didn't need it though, since I was home, but I mentioned in another thread some time back that the FedEx guy already had the "Sorry we missed you" slip on the box. Fools!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #6993 on: July 20, 2016, 12:41:47 AM »

Nice! I had the form out for the last delivery. Didn't need it though, since I was home, but I mentioned in another thread some time back that the FedEx guy already had the "Sorry we missed you" slip on the box. Fools!

Yeah. Take that, FedEx!!

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Duskheart
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -41

Bookaflock!

« Reply #6994 on: July 20, 2016, 05:17:55 AM »

Just ordered my...

shell, 6th saber since november (i have a problem I need to stop)

I ordered a Dark Menace with the Obsidian V4, QDs, and a TRI-Red LED.  I definitely needed something more darkside to go with the Dark Jedi costume I threw together, and I needed something with sound.

And yes, I do plan on getting another Dark Menace later on to make a staff - this time with a TRI Blue LED~

And hell, eventually I want to get an Azure/Crimson Menace Stunt emerald staff...

Can you tell I like Menace variants?

Force Metal
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 89

« Reply #6995 on: July 20, 2016, 05:28:46 AM »

Ordered my first last Friday, finally been posted, due next Wednesday, so excited.

Can I tempt you, come with me
Be 'devil may care', fulfill your dream
If I said I'd take you there
Would you go, would you be scared

TuFnGood4U
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #6996 on: July 20, 2016, 06:00:10 AM »

The 10th of July.  Both were in stock.

The Dark Prophecy I ordered May 29th has not made an appearance yet, but it was out of stock at the time and I expected a wait.  If Deep's words ring true, that should come in the next week or two.

Lucky you, I guess I got the $h1t end of the stick from ultrasabers.  I ordered my Renegade and Prophecy on the 7th of July and they keep telling me I won't see any of the three for a couple months. I don't see how someone that ordered after me can get theirs before me......

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6997 on: July 20, 2016, 06:04:51 AM »

Lucky you, I guess I got the $h1t end of the stick from ultrasabers.  I ordered my Renegade and Prophecy on the 7th of July and they keep telling me I won't see any of the three for a couple months. I don't see how someone that ordered after me can get theirs before me......

Which versions of those sabers did you order?

ithekro
Knight Commander

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #6998 on: July 20, 2016, 06:06:38 AM »

The Renegade and Graflex arrived with a free grab bag, a Dominix v2 (no upgrading I guess)  These go with the free Initiate I got last time, which I get a short blade for in this order.

The Graflex is in Arctic Blue but is an Emerald saber. 

The Renegade is in Blazing Red with White crossguards for later use of filters that will them be matched with the Emerald driver main blade.

The Dominix v2 came in Blazing Red while the smaller Initiate v2 came in Arctic Blue.

I have all eight sabers I purchases here still, with the ninth (Dark Prophecy) still on backorder.  Two (the Initiate LE v4 and Dark Apprentice LE v4) will be going to their owners this weekend, so this will be the only time these eight sabers will be together.

The Archon and Apprentice v4 are Emeralds and will stay here.  The v3 emitter for the Archon is still on my desk.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6999 on: July 20, 2016, 06:32:27 AM »

Wow!

Good job ithekro. Smiley

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

TuFnGood4U
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #7000 on: July 20, 2016, 02:58:39 PM »

Which versions of those sabers did you order?

Items Ordered:   
Prophecy v3
[Blade LED Color:Adegan Silver + Color Discs]
[Battery Configuration:Standard Setup][Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Midgrade][Pommel:Regular Solid Pommel (No Sound) [Recommended]]
[Switch Type:Guarded Switch]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks][Include Blade Plug:No Thanks][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

Renegade LE with Sound (Emerald)
[Main Blade LED Color:Blazing Red for Emerald]
[Left Blade LED Color:Blazing Red]
[Right Blade LED Color:Blazing Red]
[Left/Right Blade Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]][Main Blade Type:36" Midgrade]
[Left Blade Type:6" Midgrade]
[Right Blade Type:6" Midgrade][Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Emerald][Pulse Mode:Pulse to Red]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries & XTAR VC2 Plus Charger Included) [Summer Sales Strike Back]][Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 0.2A Slow Charger]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]][Switch Type:Red Illuminated Black AV Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]][Blade Tip:Round Tips on all blades]
[Renegade LE Claw Finish:Black][Renegade LE Pommel Size:Small][Ship Renegade Assembled?:No, Ship Disassembled][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:No Thanks][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks][Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks]

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7001 on: July 20, 2016, 03:08:17 PM »

I've been waiting to see if the rumors of a Tano hilt are to be proven. Nothing thus far.

However, something has been added to the single-blade menu, but I can't put my finger on it. The Flam CE used to reside in the bottom most right slot. It has recently been bumped into a new row. This or 3 things have been removed.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7002 on: July 20, 2016, 03:39:37 PM »

I've been waiting to see if the rumors of a Tano hilt are to be proven. Nothing thus far.

However, something has been added to the single-blade menu, but I can't put my finger on it. The Flam CE used to reside in the bottom most right slot. It has recently been bumped into a new row. This or 3 things have been removed.

you're right... it starts at the dark SI is shifted a spot was in the far left side. something off.

found it! added Aeon V2 and says stunt next to it. odd....

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

ithekro
Knight Commander

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #7003 on: July 20, 2016, 04:20:09 PM »

I was going to go for the Renegade LE but it was still out of stock when the current sales event started so I opted to get the regular Renegade which is what just arrived.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7004 on: July 20, 2016, 04:27:07 PM »

Items Ordered:   
Prophecy v3
[Blade LED Color:Adegan Silver + Color Discs]
[Battery Configuration:Standard Setup][Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Midgrade][Pommel:Regular Solid Pommel (No Sound) [Recommended]]
[Switch Type:Guarded Switch]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks][Include Blade Plug:No Thanks][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

Renegade LE with Sound (Emerald)
[Main Blade LED Color:Blazing Red for Emerald]
[Left Blade LED Color:Blazing Red]
[Right Blade LED Color:Blazing Red]
[Left/Right Blade Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]][Main Blade Type:36" Midgrade]
[Left Blade Type:6" Midgrade]
[Right Blade Type:6" Midgrade][Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Emerald][Pulse Mode:Pulse to Red]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries & XTAR VC2 Plus Charger Included) [Summer Sales Strike Back]][Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 0.2A Slow Charger]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]][Switch Type:Red Illuminated Black AV Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]][Blade Tip:Round Tips on all blades]
[Renegade LE Claw Finish:Black][Renegade LE Pommel Size:Small][Ship Renegade Assembled?:No, Ship Disassembled][Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!][Include Blade Plug:No Thanks][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks][Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks]

It's the Renegade LE that's holding your order up.  I'm in the same boat.  Other versions of the Renegade are shipping because those versions are in stock.  The other guy ordered one of those other versions, that's why his shipped.

Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: