Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2155298 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7845 on: April 10, 2017, 11:17:01 PM »

Hmmm...I wonder (since the people at US are so cool) if you could talk to one of their reps about ordering a Flamberge v2...but with the actual Omen handle rather than the inverted handle it normally comes with.  I mean...even if you had to order both a Flamberge v2 AND an Omen in order for them to switch the handles it may be worth it - some of the mods I've seen done with those handles are pretty awesome.
Cool idea for sure, but the Omen is out of stock and for now they said they aren't offering the hilt with other emitters/pommels. For a crossguard hilt I'd prefer the darker Flamberge V2 anyway. Thanks for the tip, though.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Grey Jedi Sam Adam
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -44

I am a guardian of balance.

« Reply #7846 on: April 11, 2017, 04:00:34 AM »

Yeah the one I've been waiting on is actually a bday gift for a friend of mine - I don't mind waiting, but he's already gone through all the stages of grief about the wait like 8 times lol  He's ready for it to arrive.

I really want a Flamberge CE myself - super polishy and silver, and then I'd give it either Sunrider's Destiny or straight up Blue as the color, and then use Photon blades on the thing for a crazy super-bright green flamberge.  Want it!
That would be one sick looking crossguard! Quite Beautiful!
I heard the same ETA on the V2 and the Le of the Flamberge series as Lord Bladewraith. It was originally April but pushed back another month. The one I have had my heart set on is the Flamberge Se. Just got it today guys! Posted an unboxing on YouTube under my same name as my forum username. Fixing to post some pics on saber gallery. Hope you guys like them!

GREY JEDI SAM ADAM (The strength to remain steadfast against all odds)
SABER COLLECTION: *Aeon Le v4 (CG) *Dominix Le v2 (BR)
*Dark Initiate Le v4 (GB) *Aeon v2 (FO) *Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 (SD) *Flamberge Se (BR) *Initiate v2 (FO) *Dark Initiate v2 (BR) *Aeon Le v5 (VA) *Manticore (CG) *Prophecy v3 (GB) *Initiate v3 (FO)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7847 on: April 11, 2017, 07:21:04 AM »

Friday my mother's bday present arrives....then I get to haul it to her new place.
I know she'll be floored with it.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2771

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7848 on: April 11, 2017, 02:15:46 PM »

Hmmm...I wonder (since the people at US are so cool) if you could talk to one of their reps about ordering a Flamberge v2...but with the actual Omen handle rather than the inverted handle it normally comes with.  I mean...even if you had to order both a Flamberge v2 AND an Omen in order for them to switch the handles it may be worth it - some of the mods I've seen done with those handles are pretty awesome.
You might be able to get away with ordering an empty hilt. They should send you the unused parts. I think the reason they are so complicated on large premium hilts is because they don't move a ton of them, so they only produce parts for complete hilts (read: "No Spare Parts for sale. Sad)

The Flam CE is particularly shiny, and very heavy. I'd like to know how it stacks up to a Renegade.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #7849 on: April 11, 2017, 07:22:27 PM »

Wow ... my Azure Reaper just shipped after being on back order since mid summer 2016 ...

Awesome Sauce!

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7850 on: April 11, 2017, 07:27:26 PM »

Wow ... my Azure Reaper just shipped after being on back order since mid summer 2016 ...

Awesome Sauce!

K
Congratulations, that's great news! Good for you, man, and I'd say that's easily worth a force point just for the patience alone. Hope to see a review and pics of that beauty.  I'm excited for you!  Wink

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #7851 on: April 11, 2017, 07:49:05 PM »

The Flam CE is particularly shiny, and very heavy. I'd like to know how it stacks up to a Renegade.

Wow, that's good to know - in my mind there was no way that the Flamberge CE would weigh anything close to the Renegade.  My brain had constructed this thought that it would be relatively light by comparison. 

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2771

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7852 on: April 11, 2017, 08:41:43 PM »

Wow, that's good to know - in my mind there was no way that the Flamberge CE would weigh anything close to the Renegade.  My brain had constructed this thought that it would be relatively light by comparison. 
Looking at the pics, I believe the Gade is actually slightly narrower than the Flam. I can't say about the large Gade pommel, but I know the small is lighter than the Flam's. I think in the end they might weigh about the same even though the Gade has more parts to its design. I could be wrong though. Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Nerdandanoob
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #7853 on: April 11, 2017, 09:41:02 PM »

Wooo! Just got my first Saber with v4 sound! The Archon v2.1

Got it with Consular Green but with the MHS quick release so i can buy separate LEDs. Want to get Tri Red Cheesy or just Red for surprise darkside!

I like waffles!

Current Sabers Owned:

Aeon LE V2 - Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Consular Green
Crimson Scorpion - Violet Amethyst (coming soon)
Dark Initiate LE V2 - Red (oldest son)
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue (youngest son)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7854 on: April 11, 2017, 09:44:56 PM »

Such a fine saber for MHS and QD MLS LED units. You're going to have a lot of fun with that. I love the potential it has. I have some new MHS plans for mine, as I have an Archon 3.1 coming and will probably use the neck/emitter from my Archon 2.1 when I want to duel.

Congratulations, and I love the background on that picture. Point to you.

Nerdandanoob
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #7855 on: April 11, 2017, 09:53:50 PM »

Such a fine saber for MHS and QD MLS LED units. You're going to have a lot of fun with that. I love the potential it has. I have some new MHS plans for mine, as I have an Archon 3.1 coming and will probably use the neck/emitter from my Archon 2.1 when I want to duel.

Congratulations, and I love the background on that picture. Point to you.

Oh nice Cheesy

I will likely pick up the Archon 3.1 for myself as well and hand the 2.1 to my oldest son (even though he said he wants to be a stormtrooper when he grows up lol). Has any info came about with how strong the thin neck is? It would be fun to duel with(light dueling) but id just be afraid of it warping or bending.

Thank you for the point, i finally modded my Ren helmet to fit and have applied mesh rather than the shiny visor it had. all i have left for the overall costume is making the pleated arms, making the neck seal, black denim pants and some decent black boots Cheesy and of course a Flamberge saber. Really bummed out that the Black Series replica is bulky as crap. Unless you have bear hands you likely can't fit your hand all the way round it.

I like waffles!

Current Sabers Owned:

Aeon LE V2 - Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Consular Green
Crimson Scorpion - Violet Amethyst (coming soon)
Dark Initiate LE V2 - Red (oldest son)
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue (youngest son)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7856 on: April 11, 2017, 10:15:32 PM »

Generally I've heard that it can withstand light dueling, and it does come with a custom heavy grade blade by default as the blade socket has a stem that inserts into the blade, so the film on the inside of the blade has to be cut higher up so it doesn't get scrunched.  It's one of the most shallow blade sockets, though, so I wouldn't do any hard contact dueling.

Side note: tbh I'm hoping the things that were negatives to me will turn out to be insignificant and that it will impress me. I ordered this after doing the "Isola Random Hilt Challenge" here on saber forum under "Discussions", so hilt, blade color, flash on clash and its color are all completely random. I drew the Archon 3.1 randomly from 10 choices of hilts written on pieces of paper that I had written off from ever wanting to own, along with 20 possible blade colors, flash on clash (yes/no) and 6 possible flash on clash colors. So the reason I'm getting the Archon 3.1 (especially since I already own the 2.1) is literally "the will of the Force"  Grin  (a leap of faith)

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7857 on: April 11, 2017, 10:36:50 PM »

Looking forward to it mate!
Yeah, dont worry, think you will be able to get NEXT summers projects in before BOOYA! is seen...

New saber DIY build is posted in Customizations.

Tick-tock, Tick-tock, Logos.

Grin

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #7858 on: April 11, 2017, 11:54:01 PM »

Wooo! Just got my first Saber with v4 sound! The Archon v2.1

Got it with Consular Green but with the MHS quick release so i can buy separate LEDs. Want to get Tri Red Cheesy or just Red for surprise darkside!

Congrats and points for the share!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7859 on: April 12, 2017, 12:01:12 AM »

Just got my shipping notification today!!!!  Grin

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: