Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142815 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7890 on: April 14, 2017, 08:07:23 PM »

So, I have my entry saber.  No prize in the box.

I'm not altogether sure what to make of that.
That's weird. Did you win?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7891 on: April 14, 2017, 08:24:27 PM »

I wouldn't be expecting a prize if I hadn't.

A third place.  I'm sure I can sort it out with CS pretty quickly.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7892 on: April 14, 2017, 08:36:38 PM »

I wouldn't be expecting a prize if I hadn't.

A third place.  I'm sure I can sort it out with CS pretty quickly.
Yeah.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #7893 on: April 14, 2017, 08:57:33 PM »

I already gave you my theory on why it shipped separately.  They didn't want you to see the heavy package weight and know it was your 5th Scorpion.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7894 on: April 14, 2017, 09:03:26 PM »

I already gave you my theory on why it shipped separately.  They didn't want you to see the heavy package weight and know it was your 5th Scorpion.

Ha, ha.   Tongue

Whatever's going on with the prize, I guess I'm (im)patiently waiting on that...AND on the two Azure Reaper empty hilts that I'm going to staff up.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7895 on: April 14, 2017, 09:11:52 PM »

I'm no longer waiting (im)patiently  Grin

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cnixiyrt3zaik2/IMG_1813.JPG?dl=0

It truly is a Good Friday!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7896 on: April 14, 2017, 09:39:52 PM »

Ha, ha.   Tongue

Whatever's going on with the prize, I guess I'm (im)patiently waiting on that...AND on the two Azure Reaper empty hilts that I'm going to staff up.

go easy on the azures. I got to grab one next month.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7897 on: April 14, 2017, 09:47:41 PM »

go easy on the azures. I got to grab one next month.

I don't intend on getting any more, but I had to get my order in relatively early, with a special request that they do what they can to get me a decent match between the shades of anodizing, since I'm going to staff these.

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #7898 on: April 15, 2017, 12:47:49 AM »

I don't intend on getting any more, but I had to get my order in relatively early, with a special request that they do what they can to get me a decent match between the shades of anodizing, since I'm going to staff these.
That sounds pretty sweet. Can't wait to see pics..

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7899 on: April 15, 2017, 05:00:03 AM »

(im) patiently waiting for my new Diamond RGBA Malice with claws, Dark Arbiter, Chosen One CE and the First Place Prize mystery saber.  All but one shipping notice received... ETA Tue/Wed next week.  Over and out... now to try and think about something else til then  Roll Eyes 

I'm no longer waiting (im)patiently  Grin

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cnixiyrt3zaik2/IMG_1813.JPG?dl=0

It truly is a Good Friday!
Oh wow that's beautiful. The Azure Reaper has really started to grow on me.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7900 on: April 15, 2017, 10:36:20 AM »

the malice is a beast. and if you're looking to remove the blades you do have to remove the emitter 1st.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #7901 on: April 16, 2017, 03:35:50 AM »

So I've seen that a few people have been getting different Flamberges recently - Flamberges that they ordered in the last month or two, and that they had to wait on because they were backordered.

Anyone know specifically if the Flamberge v2's are in yet, by chance?  I've been waiting on one literally for 6 months. 

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7902 on: April 16, 2017, 03:43:18 AM »

So I've seen that a few people have been getting different Flamberges recently - Flamberges that they ordered in the last month or two, and that they had to wait on because they were backordered.

Anyone know specifically if the Flamberge v2's are in yet, by chance?  I've been waiting on one literally for 6 months. 
I was told by US Customer Service that some are expected back in stock during May some time. I think I may order one myself at that time.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #7903 on: April 16, 2017, 03:48:03 AM »

I was told by US Customer Service that some are expected back in stock during May some time. I think I may order one myself at that time.

I just keep having little worries about it because it was part of a much larger order that had several changes to it made before any parts of it started shipping my way (I had it split up a couple times, and later chose to upgrade the Flamberge).  I know...I've never had a problem with US getting things right, it's just my paranoia hehe

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #7904 on: April 17, 2017, 10:28:42 PM »

I realize that I bought it on backorder, but customer services have been saying within about 6 weeks or so since christmas. I finally just back ordered it last month, but now I'm more eager. xD

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: