Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 663 664 [665] 666 667 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142758 times)
Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #9960 on: February 05, 2020, 12:09:05 PM »

I'm Patiently waiting for my order placed on 10/19/2019.

For two empty hilts (One Fallen, One Spectre), yari extensions, couplers, and one extra pommel.  I had received an email letting me know that the one hilt, the Fallen was on backorder but should be available sometime November, unless I wanted to add a recharge port to get it sooner. I then had emailed several times questions as that wasn't something I had considered originally in my building a saber first venture, but never got another reply after October 29th.   Now it was during a promotion which includes a grab bag and a mystery box. So with the crazy number of orders I understand delays and with things possibly happening in the regions of one of their suppliers as well. Honestly, I just wish someone had and would reply to my communications. In desperation in December I went ahead and paid the extra money as instructed to get the recharge ports, part of me knows it likely was a silly notion to follow through so late after the personal catastrophes of in my own life had rather made me forget the order until Christmas was looming down. For better or worse I did so.

At this point I am beginning to get a little cold, and a little bitter. Delays I can handle. Silence? For this long? That is harder to swallow.

I have ordered one before and they were wonderful with customer service, the lightsaber I do own by them from years ago has been fantastic. So this is a bit saddening.

All I can say is WOW. Try checking your spam folder to see if anything got sent there? Unfortunately, other than that, all I've got is to try sending emails to each of the addresses they have listed and see if you can get someone's attention.  Let us know if you ever get this resolved please.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Mitth_Fisto
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

I'm Shade, and I'm not here to rescue you.

« Reply #9961 on: February 06, 2020, 12:39:06 AM »

Did all that January, been keeping my emails to about once or twice a month as I know they're overloaded.

Cool Chaos, it's good for business.

SkyRyn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9962 on: February 06, 2020, 02:11:51 AM »

Got my order of 7 mystery box sabers! One of them is a dark initiate V4 without windows and just a guarded switch. From what I can tell it retails for $65 and I thought mystery box was at least worth $75? Not a big deal. Just thought it was weird lol

Edit* I just realized the non mystery box version only comes with a 24” blade where mine has a 32”. That makes up the difference in price haha

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #9963 on: February 06, 2020, 05:01:53 AM »

I am patiently waiting for:

My Dark Prophecy  in Sun Riders Destiny with V4 Sound (I technically already received it, but there was a wiring issue and I had to send it back), my recently ordered Diamond Controller Menace CE, and my First Place Raffle Prize (random hilt - 2 Channel Emerald Saber with V4 Sound)

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #9964 on: February 06, 2020, 02:48:13 PM »

Now that my first set of sabers has arrived, I can actually be patient for my next order which is:

A Sentinel V5 LE with Lite sound in VA w/ Silver FoC. Very excited about this one, especially since I now know that using color discs to ger a rich Blue or Red will work
Also in my order is a Dark Appentice V5 stunt with Silver switch in AS + more color discs for my wife. In intend to swap the blade sleeve windows so that I can get a black sleeve on my Sentinel (it will also have a black switch and a black choke point via E-tape wrap) and my wife's saber can be Black & Gold, with a touch of weathering on the grip sections to make it pop.

-

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #9965 on: February 07, 2020, 05:20:25 AM »

If you don't mind me asking, what did you order? Custom sabers? Grab bags?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9966 on: February 07, 2020, 12:25:49 PM »

We have been getting these threads daily, my response to you is to give them time. We have people who's ordered early December and are slowly starting to receive their sabers. They weren't expecting how busy they were going to be and they're ridiculously backlogged with orders.

Storm
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9967 on: February 07, 2020, 09:55:50 PM »

I ordered my saber on jan 11, here it is Feb 11. It is still processing.  What the deal??

EasyPeasy
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9968 on: February 11, 2020, 10:41:22 PM »

I placed an order for a custom saber and some mystery boxes on 12-28 and then another order on 12-29.  I have not heard anything from Ultrasabers at all.  I have emailed almost daily just hoping for an acknowledgement, but absolutely no response.  I don't mind if the order is going to take longer than expected.  Here is what bothers me.

- The notice on the website says 3 to 4 weeks lead time.  My order has been "processing" for over 6 weeks.  This should be updated to reflect a more accurate timeline.
- The complete lack of response to my emails makes me nervous.  What if I have a problem with a saber that arrives?  Am I going to be perpetually ignored?
- I am seeing YouTube videos of people who ordered after me and are receiving their sabers.  Not cool. (of course I am taking the content creators at their word on that and cannot prove it)

I understand that no one dies if they don't receive their lightsaber in a timely manner, but there is such a thing as common courtesy and good customer support.  Unfortunately, my confidence in Ultrasabers is completely diminished now.  I can't even cancel the order if I wanted to because I cannot reach anyone.  Perhaps they need some management assistance.  This "bad will" is going to damage them long term.  Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Snowwinterie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

[Please Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #9969 on: February 12, 2020, 02:42:24 AM »

I placed an order for a custom saber and some mystery boxes on 12-28 and then another order on 12-29.  I have not heard anything from Ultrasabers at all.  I have emailed almost daily just hoping for an acknowledgement, but absolutely no response.  I don't mind if the order is going to take longer than expected.  Here is what bothers me.

- The notice on the website says 3 to 4 weeks lead time.  My order has been "processing" for over 6 weeks.  This should be updated to reflect a more accurate timeline.
- The complete lack of response to my emails makes me nervous.  What if I have a problem with a saber that arrives?  Am I going to be perpetually ignored?
- I am seeing YouTube videos of people who ordered after me and are receiving their sabers.  Not cool. (of course I am taking the content creators at their word on that and cannot prove it)

I understand that no one dies if they don't receive their lightsaber in a timely manner, but there is such a thing as common courtesy and good customer support.  Unfortunately, my confidence in Ultrasabers is completely diminished now.  I can't even cancel the order if I wanted to because I cannot reach anyone.  Perhaps they need some management assistance.  This "bad will" is going to damage them long term.  Anyone else in the same boat as me?
what is the number is your order?

Aaric90
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #9970 on: February 13, 2020, 08:56:40 AM »

I'm patiently waiting for...

A grab bag that was placed on Jan 3 to ship. I did change the color to Fire Orange though, I suppose that might be a part as to why its going on six weeks. First saber too.

BloodEdge
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

Come to the Dark Side, we've got cookies

« Reply #9971 on: February 13, 2020, 09:03:58 AM »

After a long wait, the time has come!  Received a tracking number for my Diamond Butcher, should be here on 2/16!

I've already got plans for another, or two.. Maybe 3..

The Savior or Archon V3.1 will be next  Grin

[Ordered 12/29/19 - Shipped 02/13/20] - Diamond Butcher

rote
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9972 on: February 13, 2020, 10:06:32 AM »

2x Apprentice LE v5 Diamond with a silver QRC
2x Dominix LE v5 Diamond with a black QRC
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Diamond (raffle winner)

Flamberge CE Diamond for my upgraded Emerald Winter Raffle Prize

As well as various wrenches, blade plugs, and free initiate/mystery box sabers.

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #9973 on: February 13, 2020, 11:18:06 AM »

I'm patiently waiting for...

A grab bag that was placed on Jan 3 to ship. I did change the color to Fire Orange though, I suppose that might be a part as to why its going on six weeks. First saber too.

How long into the order did you make the change?

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

rosaferri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Darth Lamia Octavia [Dark/Grey Force Assassin!]

« Reply #9974 on: February 13, 2020, 02:40:42 PM »

A Bane’s Heart Grand Master LE with sound!!! I’ve only got a sub-$100 saber so the upgrade is such an amazing jump.

Arsenal:
"Padawan's Fire" - CG D Initiate V2
"The Holy Relic" - BH Grand Master LE

Wishlist:
D Apprentice V5 SY
D Mantis AV
Consular SRD
Azure Fallen FO

Pages: 1 ... 663 664 [665] 666 667 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: