Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 667 668 [669] 670 671 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2154791 times)
Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #10020 on: February 26, 2020, 11:36:11 AM »

Waiting on Fulcrum, being shipped as I type this Cheesy  Grin

OOH OOH! Detailed pics and review/unboxing please when it arrives?? PUHLEASE?

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

IronbloodPrime
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10021 on: February 26, 2020, 01:33:40 PM »

I'm waiting for my first-ever saber, the Manticore.

Ordered it on 01/15, e-mailed them once I hit the 5-week mark and they replied saying it should go out in the next business day or two, and yesterday it began to ship.  Should be here Friday, and let me tell you...I can't wait!

I might get the pommel and emitter powder coated, but I need to test the samples against the rest of the saber once it arrives.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #10022 on: February 26, 2020, 02:11:52 PM »

The Manticore was my first saber as well IronbloodPrime. Smiley

Great choice.  Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

4fngrz
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10023 on: February 27, 2020, 02:56:38 PM »

On 1/20, I placed an order for my husband and I's very first combat sabers. His is the Dark Sentinel V5 with a blazing red blade, mine a Grand Master (black) with adegan silver blade. Both are Diamond sabers and we are SOOOOOOOOOOPER excited to get them. Bonus, they were enough that we qualified for both a mystery box and the initiate blade in the last giveaway, so we'll both be able to dual wield if we want.

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #10024 on: February 27, 2020, 06:21:44 PM »

Don’t get me wrong, I know people have been waiting twice what I have been waiting but I just can’t wait for that email saying my order has been shipped. That diamond belicose has me checking my email several times a day, and I am super excited. What did you guys order that you are in the big wait for?

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #10025 on: February 27, 2020, 10:21:15 PM »

My son ordered Fallen LE with an AS blade. He's continually motivated and excited by the Fallen Order game. I can't blame him lol Smiley. Order placed Dec 27/19, order completed Feb25/20. Just impatiently waiting for that shipping notice  Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #10026 on: February 27, 2020, 10:30:57 PM »

I'm waiting for my first-ever saber, the Manticore.

Ordered it on 01/15, e-mailed them once I hit the 5-week mark and they replied saying it should go out in the next business day or two, and yesterday it began to ship.  Should be here Friday, and let me tell you...I can't wait!

I might get the pommel and emitter powder coated, but I need to test the samples against the rest of the saber once it arrives.

I’m waiting on a Manticore too! It’s so exciting  Grin

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -20

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #10027 on: February 28, 2020, 12:07:34 AM »

I'm awaiting my 2nd Menace CE. So I can attach it to the Menace CE I currently have now so I can have the complete Darth Maul saber staff!

Through Passion I gain Strength.....

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #10028 on: February 28, 2020, 03:36:03 AM »

Because its a preorder I am patiently waiting for my Empress, but I am impatiently waiting for more information and official photos etc.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #10029 on: February 28, 2020, 03:45:48 AM »

Because its a preorder I am patiently waiting for my Empress, but I am impatiently waiting for more information and official photos etc.

For sure, it'll be really nice to see a live model.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #10030 on: February 28, 2020, 06:04:24 PM »

tldr: I'll be back [to the Hamilton tune]

i'm going to take a break from the forum until my saber shows up... so count me as impatiently waiting and slowly losing heart... I was super excited back in January and went a little overboard.   I don't know if you can call it buyer's remorse (when it hasn't shown up) but each day, waking up and seeing all the MB shipped and arriving seems to have sapped all my positive energy at this point.  Unfortunately for me, I don't do well with regrets (which was why I didn't go with MBs to begin with, but that's another chain of shoulda-woulda-coulda hell for me)

Hopefully, when the 4 sabers arrive, powering it up will re-energize me.  Right now, I feel like I gambled away and lost.

I do look forward to the day I come back and rejoin the "show some LOVE for UltraSabers"  thread.  In the meantime, I got some polypropylene practice swords to practice spinning... and not going to obsessively check my order status

Edit for those who like playing with numbers... my post was « Reply #10004 on: Today at 10:04:24 »   so close... should've posted 4 minutes and 20 seconds earlier.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #10031 on: February 28, 2020, 09:19:53 PM »

tldr: I'll be back [to the Hamilton tune]

i'm going to take a break from the forum until my saber shows up... so count me as impatiently waiting and slowly losing heart... I was super excited back in January and went a little overboard.   I don't know if you can call it buyer's remorse (when it hasn't shown up) but each day, waking up and seeing all the MB shipped and arriving seems to have sapped all my positive energy at this point.  Unfortunately for me, I don't do well with regrets (which was why I didn't go with MBs to begin with, but that's another chain of shoulda-woulda-coulda hell for me)

Hopefully, when the 4 sabers arrive, powering it up will re-energize me.  Right now, I feel like I gambled away and lost.

I do look forward to the day I come back and rejoin the "show some LOVE for UltraSabers"  thread.  In the meantime, I got some polypropylene practice swords to practice spinning... and not going to obsessively check my order status

Edit for those who like playing with numbers... my post was « Reply #10004 on: Today at 10:04:24 »   so close... should've posted 4 minutes and 20 seconds earlier.

Just remember...you lost nothing.  You will get your sabers.... just have to wait a little longer than expected.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #10032 on: February 29, 2020, 02:36:11 AM »

The total focus on failure...why?

Did someone come along and say that you weren't getting your order?  Because you kind of are.  Perhaps not as soon as you hoped, but yes.

Holy fatalism!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #10033 on: February 29, 2020, 05:05:26 AM »

So...today I got the email that says my saber order is complete and I now have a tracking number. My raffle entry and i believe my raffle prize, will be here by close of business Monday!😁😁😁 So Excited!! Can't wait to see what my 1st prize saber will be.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2791

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10034 on: March 02, 2020, 12:38:52 PM »

So...today I got the email that says my saber order is complete and I now have a tracking number. My raffle entry and i believe my raffle prize, will be here by close of business Monday!😁😁😁 So Excited!! Can't wait to see what my 1st prize saber will be.

Congrats!

Pages: 1 ... 667 668 [669] 670 671 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: