Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142807 times)
Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10050 on: March 03, 2020, 10:38:49 PM »

Awesome! I hope you don’t have much more waiting time! Out of curiosity, what did you order?
Sentinel v5 LE with lite sound in VA with silver FoC. My first ever saber with sound.
And a Dark Apprentice v5 stunt saber in AS+ color discs for my wife, who doesn't know I've ordered her saber yet.

I plan on swapping the emitter window sleeves so she has black and gold like the Hufflepuff she is
Our anniversary is next week so I was hoping it would arrive by then, but it doesn't appear likely.

-

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #10051 on: March 03, 2020, 10:57:29 PM »

I'm using my phone.  I'd appreciate it if you could put the pictures up for everyone. Also, shooting video today.

Very excited to see your review!

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -20

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #10052 on: March 03, 2020, 11:06:18 PM »

Just got home and had an email from US saying that my saber would be shipping in 1-2 days!!! So very excited!! They are really trying to get them out and they also gave me 20% off code for my next purchase!!

Through Passion I gain Strength.....

Vin_Skywalker_33
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10053 on: March 03, 2020, 11:26:12 PM »

Hello everyone. I ordered on January 16th. I am seeing that others who order a little bit after this date have already been receiving their orders/raffle winners are receiving there items. Any one else order on January 16th and still not receive theres? Just wanted to make sure I’m not alone here. I know they are backed up, due to several different factors. Thanks to whoever responds!!

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #10054 on: March 03, 2020, 11:37:04 PM »

Hello everyone. I ordered on January 16th. I am seeing that others who order a little bit after this date have already been receiving their orders/raffle winners are receiving there items. Any one else order on January 16th and still not receive theres? Just wanted to make sure I’m not alone here. I know they are backed up, due to several different factors. Thanks to whoever responds!!
I ordered Jan. 3rd and I just got the email that they will be shipping my order in 1-2 days.

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #10055 on: March 03, 2020, 11:56:45 PM »

I ordered 6th Jan and haven’t heard anything as yet. They will get to all of us eventually xXx

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #10056 on: March 04, 2020, 12:05:36 AM »

14th for me. Not a single email aside from “you won , please reply with saber of choice” I just need update. I don’t even need my saber this week or the next

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Michael Romanelli
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10057 on: March 04, 2020, 12:27:07 AM »

January 11th and same as everyone else, still in the dark

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10058 on: March 04, 2020, 12:55:28 AM »

Whatever you do, don't check out the Community section of Ultrasabers Facebook page. Unless you really want to read some hardcore negativity thrown at US.

That place makes me appreciate the relative positivity we all share on this site, despite our collective frustration at wait times.

-

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #10059 on: March 04, 2020, 01:53:16 AM »

I got the same email that said my order would be shipped in 1-2 business days and it actually shipped over a week later 😂 so if your order doesn’t ship in that timeframe, it’ll probably be soon!

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

Draven2014
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #10060 on: March 04, 2020, 02:04:33 AM »

I ordered a "Dark Apprentice LE v5" with light sound on 1/24. Last Friday 2/28, I emailed US.  On Sunday (3/1) I got an email reply from Eli.  He said the order would ship in 1 - 2 business days.... Which would've been today Sad Sadly, I've had no updates or emails about it being shipped....I had my hopes up for a few days... oh well.

Nazarike
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10061 on: March 04, 2020, 02:38:27 AM »

Free initiate.  I just got my first order of 2x mystery boxes, but the freeinitiate (which does show up properly on the order invoice) is nowhere to be seen.  Are they usually sent separately?

My daughter and I are greatly enjoying the 2 sabers that I did get so far though

Draven2014
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #10062 on: March 04, 2020, 05:19:08 AM »

Free initiate.  I just got my first order of 2x mystery boxes, but the freeinitiate (which does show up properly on the order invoice) is nowhere to be seen.  Are they usually sent separately?

My daughter and I are greatly enjoying the 2 sabers that I did get so far though

You should have it with your order. I would call and email Ultra Sabers about your order. 

DarthSai-Dynn
Knight Sergeant

I will have my revenge!

« Reply #10063 on: March 04, 2020, 07:57:53 PM »

They are starting to get orders out! I got my Fed Ex shipping confirmation today. My saber will be here Saturday!!! I placed my order on Jan. 3rd. if that helps you kind of get an idea of when your order will be shipped based on the date you placed your order.

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #10064 on: March 04, 2020, 09:43:53 PM »

They are starting to get orders out! I got my Fed Ex shipping confirmation today. My saber will be here Saturday!!! I placed my order on Jan. 3rd. if that helps you kind of get an idea of when your order will be shipped based on the date you placed your order.

That’s great news!

Can I ask, what did you order?

Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: