Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 702 703 [704] 705 706 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2154940 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10545 on: May 12, 2020, 09:28:07 AM »

All of my greeblies and such from 3rd party sources came in. Just waiting on that order of mine.  Roll Eyes

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

SpartanGrey117
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10546 on: May 12, 2020, 11:02:00 AM »

Can do! o7
I did send another email out, I'll drop an update when I have one.

Wonderful news!!! My order from March 5th has arrived as of yesterday! My Consular Green Dominix LE v5 and my free initiate (Dark Initiate v4 with Blazing Red and emitter windows!) are awesome!!! I'm so happy to finally be able to start my "lightsaber training" in earnest. I've already been going through tutorials on some of the moves from the movies and I've figured out how to do the elusive "snake" maneuver. I definitely wish I didn't have to wait almost 9 weeks, but all in all, it was so worth it! I'm already planning on what my next order is going to be, but in the mean-time, I've got techniques to learn!

The Jedi have their place in the galaxy, and should not be lost. The Sith... They have theirs; some are needed, most are misguided, and then there are those that must be silenced... Both are needed for balance.

tc0566
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10547 on: May 12, 2020, 02:48:38 PM »

Hi everyone..I'm new here and in the process of receiving my first order.  The order was for a diamond Spectre with engraving. This order was made on May 6th and I have received an email last night with a Fedex shipping number. But what is this about an email from shopper approved. I haven't received any from them.

BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10548 on: May 12, 2020, 03:05:24 PM »

I finally ordered the Dominicide I’ve been considering for months a couple days ago. I’m pretty excited but I’m more concerned about those who placed their orders months ago with nothing to hear from. My order history with Ultrasabers has been strange for sure. My first, (Aeon V2, Orange), was ordered in December of 2018 and took until February to finally arrive. Then last September I ordered my Consular in GB with sound. I had the shipping number within two days and I had my saber within a week.

SpartanGrey117
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10549 on: May 12, 2020, 03:49:09 PM »

Hi everyone..I'm new here and in the process of receiving my first order.  The order was for a diamond Spectre with engraving. This order was made on May 6th and I have received an email last night with a Fedex shipping number. But what is this about an email from shopper approved. I haven't received any from them.

If you've got your FedEx shipping number then your saber is on it's way, nothing to worry about there. I didn't receive an email from shopper approved either, but it doesn't seem to be anything vital to you recieving your sabers.

I finally ordered the Dominicide I’ve been considering for months a couple days ago. I’m pretty excited but I’m more concerned about those who placed their orders months ago with nothing to hear from. My order history with Ultrasabers has been strange for sure. My first, (Aeon V2, Orange), was ordered in December of 2018 and took until February to finally arrive. Then last September I ordered my Consular in GB with sound. I had the shipping number within two days and I had my saber within a week.

I placed my order on March 4th and it arrived just yesterday. I did get one email response, but when I responded to that email I did not receive a follow up. The team is very busy trying to get through what must be a massive backlog. That coupled with Covid... I'd say at this point an 8 week wait at the very least should be expected. I received my shipping information the day I was ready to send another email just to check in. Patience will win out the day. The wait definitely sucks, especially if it's your first saber order and you don't already have one to hold you over, but it was worth it to me.

The Jedi have their place in the galaxy, and should not be lost. The Sith... They have theirs; some are needed, most are misguided, and then there are those that must be silenced... Both are needed for balance.

tc0566
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10550 on: May 12, 2020, 04:05:17 PM »

I was very surprised it took only a week to complete my order.

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #10551 on: May 12, 2020, 04:36:56 PM »

Wonderful news!!! My order from March 5th has arrived as of yesterday! My Consular Green Dominix LE v5 and my free initiate (Dark Initiate v4 with Blazing Red and emitter windows!) are awesome!!! I'm so happy to finally be able to start my "lightsaber training" in earnest. I've already been going through tutorials on some of the moves from the movies and I've figured out how to do the elusive "snake" maneuver. I definitely wish I didn't have to wait almost 9 weeks, but all in all, it was so worth it! I'm already planning on what my next order is going to be, but in the mean-time, I've got techniques to learn!
theres a youtube channel i cant remember the name of for the life of me that has amazing videos to lean from shii-cho to ataru, also go to mikestarwalker on youtube for basics

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10552 on: May 13, 2020, 08:30:28 AM »

I was very surprised it took only a week to complete my order.

Curious, stunt or sound?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

SpartanGrey117
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10553 on: May 13, 2020, 01:05:33 PM »

theres a youtube channel i cant remember the name of for the life of me that has amazing videos to lean from shii-cho to ataru, also go to mikestarwalker on youtube for basics

Sounds cool! Thanks!

Also, pictures!

tc0566
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10554 on: May 13, 2020, 03:23:09 PM »

Diamond Spectre with engraving, windowed emitter and charge port.

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #10555 on: May 13, 2020, 04:04:01 PM »

Sounds cool! Thanks!

Also, pictures!

The channel for shii cho to ataru is Osu Films

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

TheLonelyJedi
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10556 on: May 13, 2020, 04:58:45 PM »

I got the email this morning indicating my order is complete and is being shipped.  So ordered on 4/15 and shipped on 5/13.  So right at (or slightly past) the 4 week window listed on the website.  Now my stress shifts from "Is it going to get done?" to "They better not lose it in the mail!".

As to some questions about why other orders are getting completed right away and some are taking much longer, I had heard on a previous thread that it could be due the parts they have available on hand.  If so it might be a good idea to add a note saying that somewhere in the ordering process just so people can have proper expectations.  Either way I'm very excited to see that mine is on the way and can't wait to review it with y'all.

Luminous beings are we

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10557 on: May 13, 2020, 05:03:53 PM »

I got the email this morning indicating my order is complete and is being shipped.  So ordered on 4/15 and shipped on 5/13.  So right at (or slightly past) the 4 week window listed on the website.  Now my stress shifts from "Is it going to get done?" to "They better not lose it in the mail!".

As to some questions about why other orders are getting completed right away and some are taking much longer, I had heard on a previous thread that it could be due the parts they have available on hand.  If so it might be a good idea to add a note saying that somewhere in the ordering process just so people can have proper expectations.  Either way I'm very excited to see that mine is on the way and can't wait to review it with y'all.

That's great to hear! Always nice to see another order get fulfilled. And yes I think you're right, most of the sabers I've seen be completed recently have been much more complex, high - end sabers and almost always with premium sound or higher. It seems like they may be running low on the Apprentice/Initiate level parts and I know they were out of Lite Soundboards a few weeks ago, so if people chose to stick with the Lite Soundboard and not upgrade, they would probably be working on that backlog first and get out more all the diamond/complex orders out while they wait for new stock. Just speculating from what I've seen recently so this certainly isn't for sure, just food for thought!

Just out of curiousity Lonely, what was your order?

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

My Collection: Apprentice LE V4 Tri - Arctic Blue

Processing: Dark Apprentice V4 Sentinel Yellow, Dark Initiate V4 LE Tri - Blazing Red

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #10558 on: May 13, 2020, 05:23:23 PM »

Well the PO just did the old "On Time/Arriving Late" trick. Thing is mail came already lol. So Im waiting on my 3rd and final Raffle Entry order ironically it was the first one placed. Not sure whats actually going to show up. There have been 2 different stock issues with this order. The hilt & soundboard.

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

TheLonelyJedi
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10559 on: May 13, 2020, 05:41:23 PM »

That's great to hear! Always nice to see another order get fulfilled. And yes I think you're right, most of the sabers I've seen be completed recently have been much more complex, high - end sabers and almost always with premium sound or higher. It seems like they may be running low on the Apprentice/Initiate level parts and I know they were out of Lite Soundboards a few weeks ago, so if people chose to stick with the Lite Soundboard and not upgrade, they would probably be working on that backlog first and get out more all the diamond/complex orders out while they wait for new stock. Just speculating from what I've seen recently so this certainly isn't for sure, just food for thought!

Just out of curiousity Lonely, what was your order?

That absolutely makes sense then.  While my order wasn't lower level overall (Azure Fallen), I did have the Lite Soudboard.  So maybe that was the one piece that was holding things up for me.

Luminous beings are we

Pages: 1 ... 702 703 [704] 705 706 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: