Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 706 707 [708] 709 710 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2154140 times)
BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10605 on: May 18, 2020, 01:40:03 PM »

Wow look at that, another sale. More free sabers, more orders, longer wait times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10606 on: May 18, 2020, 02:40:30 PM »

Wow look at that, another sale. More free sabers, more orders, longer wait times.
Alas, but this sale doesn't come with a discount or free shipping, so less people may jump on this one. Also, usually when they have a giveaway like this, it seems like they already have a big stock pile of the free sabers ready to go.

Which makes sense if they are still training the new hires that just came on since October. It gives them practice.

As much as I was hoping US was going to pump the breaks to get more caught up, reading between the line of this particular sale could still mean that.
And I actually think I'm going to use this sale to order the Crimson Scorpion I've been eyeing. I was going to wait for a Raffle, but that could be as late as August and I still might not win anything. This sale guarantees a free saber.

-

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #10607 on: May 18, 2020, 02:42:33 PM »

i expected as much, they never take a break from giveaways, raffles, sales, etc. even when its hurting THEM more because a lot of people getting upset for longer wait times than whats projected, though it doesnt even matter now cause by time this giveaway is over, theyll have more people working and covid would be cleared by then

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2791

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10608 on: May 18, 2020, 03:09:32 PM »

That's the thing about Ultrasabers, they're the only one who really cares about their customers and give free sabers back to back

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #10609 on: May 18, 2020, 03:21:16 PM »

That's the thing about Ultrasabers, they're the only one who really cares about their customers and give free sabers back to back
i understand that and we all do appreciate that ultrasabers cares, but shouldnt they kinda put promotions on hiatus for a little bit to recouperate from covid, holidays, game, and movies and stock up on all parts and pieces and allow time to catch up on orders?

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2791

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10610 on: May 18, 2020, 03:28:40 PM »

That's the thing about businesses and working for the fan base, the world never stops and they're not doing so either

BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10611 on: May 18, 2020, 03:31:14 PM »

That's the thing about businesses and working for the fan base, the world never stops and they're not doing so either
In my opinion, “working for the fanbase” would be getting us fans the sabers we ordered, some of us upwards of 2 months ago.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10612 on: May 18, 2020, 06:08:39 PM »

While I agree with those that suggust a sales, raffles, etc. pause, it is what it is. Those people who ordered 2 months ago are most def waiting for something that is out of stock. It could be the saber itself or a part for it. Patience is key. I have never known US to screw over anybody, intentionally. I have been a customer for 4 years going on 5.

As much as we want what we paid for,  patience is key.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10613 on: May 18, 2020, 10:36:10 PM »

Someone please send help, my wife's gonna kill me.
I ordered another saber even though I've got 2 other orders processing. I have an addiction.

But at least all 3 orders are replacing sabers I have and will be selling to recoup some money from and consolidate down to just a few specific purpose sabers.

The latest saber I ordered is an RGB Aeon V2. The 2 orders before that are for V4 staffs to replace all of our V2s, but since I like the V2 design and we also have a V3 and V5, our collection needed to have at least one V2.

I've wanted an RGB Aeon for months now. I settled on a non-US RGB saber a few months ago and while it's pretty awesome, it's not US awesome and I think the switches are kinda faulty. Each color works fine on its own, but when I add a second color there is a delay and flicker before the second color turns on, even with fresh batteries.
And so that saber will be going back where it came from.

-

BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10614 on: May 18, 2020, 10:39:50 PM »

Someone please send help, my wife's gonna kill me.
I ordered another saber even though I've got 2 other orders processing. I have an addiction.

But at least all 3 orders are replacing sabers I have and will be selling to recoup some money from and consolidate down to just a few specific purpose sabers.

The latest saber I ordered is an RGB Aeon V2. The 2 orders before that are for V4 staffs to replace all of our V2s, but since I like the V2 design and we also have a V3 and V5, our collection needed to have at least 1 V2.

And I've wanted an RGB Aeon for months now. I settled on a non-US RGB saber a few months ago and while it's pretty awesome, it's not US awesome and I think the switches are kinda faulty. Each color works fine on its own, but when I add a second color there is a delay and flicker before the second color turns on, even with fresh batteries.
And so that saber will be going back where it came from.

-
Dude I’m in your boat too. I was browsing eBay and I found a Frankensaber someone upgraded with sound for only 225 bucks. I made an offer for 175 and they accepted it. I’m a little worried something might be wrong with it as 175 is extremely low for a sound saber but I have my hopes up.

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10615 on: May 18, 2020, 10:51:41 PM »

I was going to wait to "rehome" each saber until it's replacement arrived, but I've spent too much and I need to accelerate my plans so that the misses doesn't get to upset when she finds out.
I'm still going to have to wait for my V4 staff to show because I need the blades it's coming with to include with my V2s (which currently have my Photon blades that I will be keeping)
But my son's V2 staff and my RGB need to get moving

-

DarthNate
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10616 on: May 19, 2020, 12:27:39 AM »

I received an email earlier today concerning the Saber I had ordered 10 weeks ago was out of stock (still shows a buy now button on the website) and would be delayed by another 6-8 weeks...  Has anyone else experienced anything like this?  There was an option to substitute, but who can tell what might or not be available if what’s stated on the website isn’t reliable.

Chosen One CE💎
Graflex CE💎
DOMINIX LE V4 Window emitter Stunt Blue
INITIATE V2 stunt white

MVHI JEDI
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 115

"Sometimes I amaze even MYSELF."

« Reply #10617 on: May 19, 2020, 12:56:01 AM »

Patiently waiting for my... confirmation on my Emerald Prize order... still no email....

LIGHT SIDE POINTS APPRECIATED WHEN EARNED.

BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10618 on: May 19, 2020, 01:09:25 AM »

I received an email earlier today concerning the Saber I had ordered 10 weeks ago was out of stock (still shows a buy now button on the website) and would be delayed by another 6-8 weeks...  Has anyone else experienced anything like this?  There was an option to substitute, but who can tell what might or not be available if what’s stated on the website isn’t reliable.
What saber was this?

DarthNate
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10619 on: May 19, 2020, 02:53:02 AM »

What saber was this?
Graflex CE

Chosen One CE💎
Graflex CE💎
DOMINIX LE V4 Window emitter Stunt Blue
INITIATE V2 stunt white

Pages: 1 ... 706 707 [708] 709 710 ... 915   Go Up