Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 716 717 [718] 719 720 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2154460 times)
DonPablo
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10755 on: June 01, 2020, 04:10:09 PM »

Currently at 4 weeks for my order. We (my boyfriend and I) ordered it May 3rd. We ordered two lite sound sabers, a staff (no sound), two additional MLS pieces, plus a free initiate and other extras. I think the lite sound boards are what is holding ours up and possibly the MLS pieces.

We just keep checking the forum while we wait to get it shipped. Still so excited though!

Damn, now I’m a little concerned. My order consists of a MLS, lite sound, and of course the free initiate. This is all for a Fallen LE. Sounds like US will get to it eventually though based on all the responses. It’s just going to potentially take longer than the current estimated 3-4 weeks.

Treva
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10756 on: June 01, 2020, 07:54:50 PM »

I got an email back and they said the following:

Thank you for your order with Ultrasabers.  At Ultrasabers we typically are able to get all of our orders shipped out with 1-3 business days, however with the current world events we have faced many delays and stock issues due to limiting staff to ensure distancing both at the workshop and machine shop to keep everyone healthy and safe.  And due to this unprecedented event we have a lead time of an estimated  4 weeks.  I apologize for any inconvenience with the delay and we will do our best to get this order shipped out for you as quickly as we possibly can.  We will email you the tracking # as soon as this order ships out.

So I guess little over a month? From the way you guys are talking, it's a few months it seems.

BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10757 on: June 01, 2020, 08:17:09 PM »

Well, on 5/18 I ordered a grab bag blade as a test. It shipped on 5/28 and arrived today. My Dominicide is just over 3 weeks in now so hopefully it ships next week

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10758 on: June 01, 2020, 08:24:41 PM »

So I guess little over a month? From the way you guys are talking, it's a few months it seems.
It really depends on what you order.

For example, I ordered an Apprentice V4 staff in Arctic blue, stunt only, 5/5 and it shipped right at 3 weeks.
But I also ordered a Phantom initiate V4 staff in Tri-Red, again stunt only, on 4/26 and it should be here later today.
I had emailed them about the status at 5 weeks and the delay was due to the hilt being out and them having limited access to the machine shop to produce more.
They offered to upgrade me to the LE version and completed the order literally the next day.

I'm really not sure why I keep hearing about people not getting email responses. I've sent several emails about different issues since December and have never waited more than 3 days for a response.
I wonder to emails from different sources get sorted weird? My email is a Yahoo email.
I really cannot be just that they are overwhelmed or that I'm just lucky. There has to be something else causing emails to not get answered

-

Sempra Diem
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10759 on: June 01, 2020, 08:47:14 PM »

It really depends on what you order.

For example, I ordered an Apprentice V4 staff in Arctic blue, stunt only, 5/5 and it shipped right at 3 weeks.
But I also ordered a Phantom initiate V4 staff in Tri-Red, again stunt only, on 4/26 and it should be here later today.
I had emailed them about the status at 5 weeks and the delay was due to the hilt being out and them having limited access to the machine shop to produce more.
They offered to upgrade me to the LE version and completed the order literally the next day.

I'm really not sure why I keep hearing about people not getting email responses. I've sent several emails about different issues since December and have never waited more than 3 days for a response.
I wonder to emails from different sources get sorted weird? My email is a Yahoo email.
I really cannot be just that they are overwhelmed or that I'm just lucky. There has to be something else causing emails to not get answered

-

Like you said Galef, I think it really does depend on what you order. This is all speculation of course as I don't work for US nor do I know anyone personally who does, but from what I've gathered by following the forum quite closely over the last few weeks, I wouldn't think they would answer people saying they'll get their order shipped out ASAP if they knew that they didn't have a part that was required to fulfill their order (or an appropriate substitute ie. for hilt stock issues). More often than not, someone will post that they got an email reply similar to what Treva posted earlier today and then within a week (give or take) they have their order completed. I don't mean to give any false hope to people that have gotten responses recently, as again this is just speculation and I have just as much information as everyone else on here, but as a business it wouldn't be wise to tell someone that they'll get them their order ASAP if they knew they didn't have the stock to make that happen. I would have to guess that when they get emails asking about orders, they look at what is required to complete their order and then respond (or not) appropriately. It's the same reason that we saw some people get their orders completed and shipped within a week early in May, and others have been waiting for weeks. They work on the orders that they can given the stock they have. It may not be the best system, but these are crazy times and they are doing their best with the cards they've been dealt. I'm sure the whole staff at US would much rather have full stock on all required parts as it would make their lives a whole lot easier too. But I truly believe they're doing their best given everything that's going on and as hard as it can be to be patient (I understand as I'm also currently waiting on an order) we will all get our orders and the pure joy of unboxing and using our sabers will be worth it in the end.

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

My Collection: Apprentice LE V4 Tri - Arctic Blue

Processing: Dark Apprentice V4 Sentinel Yellow, Dark Initiate V4 LE Tri - Blazing Red

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10760 on: June 01, 2020, 09:08:37 PM »

I emailed from a different address to see if that would be any difference in a response and still nothing. Been waiting a week now since my first email after the great email purge.

The sad thing is I'm just reaching out to make a change to my order. I'm not bothered by the processing time, but at this rate I have a feeling my apprentice v4 is gonna ship before I get a reply to the email about the order tweak Sad

Jedi lobsonbax
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10761 on: June 01, 2020, 10:11:55 PM »

Hi can somebody help please. I’ve received my electrum wind today and it is faulty. Has anyone got an direct email address for Emory or someone that might be able to help me? Much appreciated.

Thanks

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #10762 on: June 01, 2020, 10:17:31 PM »

we used to send to a specific CSR, but currently the info@ is the only place we're supposed to mail.

Give it a try, but change the subject line to something like "Help! Electrum Wind does not work"

alternatively, if you haven't already, post in the appropriate (for the sound/light board) subforum and maybe someone here can help figure out what's faulty... at least while you wait for an official response.

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

MisterCole
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10763 on: June 01, 2020, 10:32:44 PM »

Same thing happened to me with 2 orders, got them today and will be sending them back in the morning with copies of emails sent with no reply. Then hopefully they will credit my account without the 20% restock fee, then I will turn around and order what I really want. Lessoned learned in all this is do not press the purchase button until I am very very sure it is what I want.
Good luck with trying to get any answers by email or phone, they did ship the order pretty quick though, just no communication.

DarthSyronimus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -40

« Reply #10764 on: June 01, 2020, 10:33:02 PM »

FWIW, back in January when I ordered, instead of responding to the "Your Order from [some date]" email, I changed the subject line to something like "Help, need to make a change to my order" from my original email address and received a response... they were able to magically connect my email address to the order (well, I only had one order at the time, at a time) so their response put my order # back onto the subject line.

I was able to go back-and-forth with them on that one issue with one that email thread successfully (changed an accessory to an emitter)

Later, when the dominicide died, I didn't get a response until I changed the subject line once more, as replying to the old thread just went into a black hole...

tldr: if you haven't tried yet, try changing the subject line

Dark Side here, Grey in RPGs
(Order#1 - Ordered 1/27/20 - Arrived 3/12/20)
* Diamond Dominicide for me (died 4/2/20, sent back 5/23/20 for repairs, back in hand and working 6/4/2020)
* Diamond Dark Apprentice LE v5 for the 10yo Padawan
* Stunt Aeon LE v3 - Blazing Red (FreeMysteryBox) for the missus
* Stunt Initiate v2 - Guardian Blue (FreeInitiate) for the 7yo Youngling
(Order #2 - Ordered 5/17/20 - Arrived 9/13/20)
* Stunt Dark Overlord - Consular Green ($75 Mystery Box)
* Yari (Pike) Extension with 16" UEHG
* Silver Vented QR Coupler

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10765 on: June 01, 2020, 10:50:29 PM »

FWIW, back in January when I ordered, instead of responding to the "Your Order from [some date]" email, I changed the subject line to something like "Help, need to make a change to my order" from my original email address and received a response... they were able to magically connect my email address to the order (well, I only had one order at the time, at a time) so their response put my order # back onto the subject line.

I was able to go back-and-forth with them on that one issue with one that email thread successfully (changed an accessory to an emitter)

Later, when the dominicide died, I didn't get a response until I changed the subject line once more, as replying to the old thread just went into a black hole...

tldr: if you haven't tried yet, try changing the subject line
Not sure if that works, but it matches my experience. Every time I've emailed them with an issue, it was a "fresh" email, not just a reply to an automated one.
The only times I've replied directly to an email was when a specific associate was answering one of my emails.

-

PilotTrevor97
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10766 on: June 01, 2020, 11:31:11 PM »

I've emailed several times now and have never got a response and only got an auto response twice.  I have questions about my order like if certain pieces are or ever were out of stock.  I'm going to email them again soon except try from my work email just to see if they have a problem getting emails from gmail.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10767 on: June 01, 2020, 11:32:47 PM »

That's helpful, and actually what I did, big bold letters. "ORDER CHANGE #####". Working in CS that typically grabs our attention to help prioritize those which is why I'm baffled. If the order ships before I make the change it's not a huge deal, it'll just be a slight bummer in the experience.

Malreyn
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10768 on: June 02, 2020, 12:51:29 AM »

Idk. I start a new email and include in the subject my order number. I haven’t received any responses. Ordered six weeks ago. I’m understanding if there’s a problem and some communication. I’m writing off anything that wasn’t answered before the purge, but I’m still not getting a response after. Maybe if they’re having so many issues, related to a movie that came out six months ago or the ongoing plague or whatever else, they should possibly lay off the sales promotions until they get things in order.

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10769 on: June 02, 2020, 01:45:26 AM »

Every email I sent was a fresh composition and had a concise subject line that contained the relevant order number(s).  No luck yet.

Pages: 1 ... 716 717 [718] 719 720 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: