Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2154153 times)
Rakkhive0202
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12825 on: August 24, 2020, 06:28:15 PM »

So my Emerald Manticore has been at my local fedex facility since saturday. Scheduled for delivery and they just didn't send it. Its been 40 minutes away for 3 days now and fedex just has the delivery date as pending and I can't actually talk to a person to find out whats going on.

ProtechOne
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Without Shadow, how do we define the light?

« Reply #12826 on: August 24, 2020, 07:59:44 PM »

So my Emerald Manticore has been at my local fedex facility since saturday. Scheduled for delivery and they just didn't send it. Its been 40 minutes away for 3 days now and fedex just has the delivery date as pending and I can't actually talk to a person to find out whats going on.

Sounds right.
Mine took 2 days to get to canada. And has sat, 20 mins away for 2 days

Foolish Grey's,
What would the universe look like if the living Force ever achieved their precious balance? Would we even want to live in such a place?

momaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12827 on: August 24, 2020, 09:49:23 PM »

Update on Lost Grey and Fulcrum:

The 3-6 week wait from around 5 weeks ago has now become an additional 16-18 week wait.  Bad news for all waiting on those hilts.

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #12828 on: August 24, 2020, 09:57:16 PM »

OOF.  I just got the dreaded out of stock notification from Danielle.  My Fallen LE is now another 10-12 weeks.  I have been given a number of options, and I am tempted to go to the Shock LE (though my heart, and my backstory will suffer for it).  Question:  Does anybody know if any of the soundcards can be programmed from iOS? I got rid of my Mac and only own an iPad. The answer could make a difference in my choice. I’m leaning to waiting out my Fallen, but I got it with Obsidian Lite and have been 2nd guessing myself.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12829 on: August 24, 2020, 11:05:50 PM »

OOF.  I just got the dreaded out of stock notification from Danielle.  My Fallen LE is now another 10-12 weeks.  I have been given a number of options, and I am tempted to go to the Shock LE (though my heart, and my backstory will suffer for it).  Question:  Does anybody know if any of the soundcards can be programmed from iOS? I got rid of my Mac and only own an iPad. The answer could make a difference in my choice. I’m leaning to waiting out my Fallen, but I got it with Obsidian Lite and have been 2nd guessing myself.

No joy on iOS.  You need the USB connectivity (which does not exist on iOS or iPadOS), and you need the software written for that operating system.  Right now, the software exists ONLY for Windows and MacOS.  This is one reason I will be replacing my MBP once it will no longer run the latest version of MacOS (but not the only reason).

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Jedi Tron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #12830 on: August 25, 2020, 12:34:06 AM »

Well I decided while waiting for my first order (14 weeks and counting with no contact) I would see if the Guardian on the Flash Sale is actually in stock.  So I ordered a Guardian with a Guardian Blue blade and Lite sound.  Maybe that will tide me over until the big order gets here (if it ever does).
Well at least the Flash sale sabers are actually in stock.  Ordered on Friday, had a tracking number on Sunday and it was handed over to FedEx today.  Should get it on Thursday.  Ordered another couple today.

Still waiting for a Diamond Spectre

Collection so far:
Diamond Azure Grand Master, Obsidian Grand Master in Blue Violet Amethyst, Guardian in Blue, Catalyst in Blue Violet Amethyst, Diamond Dorinian, Fallen in Sunrider's Destiny, Saberstaff made of 3 Dark Catalyst hilts, Initiate in Blue and Emerald/Obsidian Dark Initiate LE, Fulcrum and Lost Grey in Tri-Adegan Silver, Initiate LE v2 in Blue, Apprentice v4 in Green, Liberator v3 in Purple

Jedi Tron
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #12831 on: August 25, 2020, 12:38:45 AM »

Update on Lost Grey and Fulcrum:

The 3-6 week wait from around 5 weeks ago has now become an additional 16-18 week wait.  Bad news for all waiting on those hilts.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  Those are both on my first order from 15 weeks ago.

It would be nice to hear this from US themselves.  Still no e-mail response to any messages.

Still waiting for a Diamond Spectre

Collection so far:
Diamond Azure Grand Master, Obsidian Grand Master in Blue Violet Amethyst, Guardian in Blue, Catalyst in Blue Violet Amethyst, Diamond Dorinian, Fallen in Sunrider's Destiny, Saberstaff made of 3 Dark Catalyst hilts, Initiate in Blue and Emerald/Obsidian Dark Initiate LE, Fulcrum and Lost Grey in Tri-Adegan Silver, Initiate LE v2 in Blue, Apprentice v4 in Green, Liberator v3 in Purple

momaw
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12832 on: August 25, 2020, 12:58:25 AM »

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  Those are both on my first order from 15 weeks ago.

It would be nice to hear this from US themselves.  Still no e-mail response to any messages.

The exact wording from US:

...due to the current global pandemic affecting all business worldwide, there is a bottle neck on obtaining the necessary parts and materials required to make our custom lightsabers.  We are exhausting all resources to get this resolved and will get your order shipped out asap.  It looks like both the Lost Gray and Fulcrum that you ordered is currently out of stock due to this supply bottle neck.  We have been told by our manufacturer that we should expect to have both the Lost Gray and Fulcrum back in stock within 16-18 weeks.

It's very much a template letter (seen previously in this thread) with just the name of the hilt and expected duration updated.

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #12833 on: August 25, 2020, 01:21:24 AM »

No joy on iOS.  You need the USB connectivity (which does not exist on iOS or iPadOS), and you need the software written for that operating system.  Right now, the software exists ONLY for Windows and MacOS.  This is one reason I will be replacing my MBP once it will no longer run the latest version of MacOS (but not the only reason).
Yeah, pretty much what I figured.  This is likely the only saber I’m going to buy, so I replied to them and told them I would hang on for my Fallen LE and just hope I get it before Thanksgiving.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12834 on: August 25, 2020, 01:37:35 AM »

I’m highly considering trying to replace my Dominicide order with a pair of Dorinians and a coupler. I really want a saberstaff but the Dominicide design isn’t my favorite, so I’m really leaning toward a swap. Hopefully a CSR gets back to me before the flash sale ends...

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Light-seeker

« Reply #12835 on: August 25, 2020, 03:07:18 AM »

I got the same template letter letting me know that the Battle Ready Fallen (Black) should take another 9-11 weeks.

I wish the 20% off coupon could be applied to this current order, but I suppose restricting it to future orders does make it more likely that customers will order again.  The bottleneck might clear faster if they updated the site to be accurate to these numbers, or at least showed the Fallen as being out of stock.  It says it's in stock right now.

I'm gonna hang on, though!  It was a graduation gift, and since my commencement has been pushed back to December, maybe it'll arrive in time.  Cheesy

"You're still struggling with the Dark Side."
"We will always struggle, but that is the test."
     -- Cal Kestis and Cere Junda

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

BriannaInkheart
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12836 on: August 25, 2020, 08:08:56 AM »

The exact wording from US:

...due to the current global pandemic affecting all business worldwide, there is a bottle neck on obtaining the necessary parts and materials required to make our custom lightsabers.  We are exhausting all resources to get this resolved and will get your order shipped out asap.  It looks like both the Lost Gray and Fulcrum that you ordered is currently out of stock due to this supply bottle neck.  We have been told by our manufacturer that we should expect to have both the Lost Gray and Fulcrum back in stock within 16-18 weeks.

It's very much a template letter (seen previously in this thread) with just the name of the hilt and expected duration updated.

Okay, wow ... Thanks for sharing this! This is something very different to the "3-5 weeks" estimations which we could read for the other sabers. Until then I have time enough to think if I want to upgrade them with sounds or not. But this really hits hard ...

Collection:
- Initiate v3 / consular green / stunt
- Liberator v3 / blazing red / stunt (MB)

Processing (order: June 10th):
- Fulcrum / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- The Lost Grey / Emerald w sound, RGBW, White Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- Graflex SE / Guardian Blue, FoC Arctic Blue, Premium Obsidian Sound, Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch
- 1x Grabbag
- 1x Initiate
- 1x MB

Wishlist:
well, there are certainly more to come!

momaw
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12837 on: August 25, 2020, 08:28:35 AM »

Okay, wow ... Thanks for sharing this! This is something very different to the "3-5 weeks" estimations which we could read for the other sabers. Until then I have time enough to think if I want to upgrade them with sounds or not. But this really hits hard ...

Yep it's hard news.  This really puts it in the possible 2021 receipt basket.  As for sound, I initially ordered as a stunt but decided that they really needed to have sound to have the whole experience and its not like these are any hilts.  They are Ahsoka's so should be done right.  I went obsidian V4 so I have the option to mute the sound.  If I were you I'd consider the same.  Alternatively an empty and pay for something like a neopixel install.  But that's not cheap either and adds even more time to the wait for the finished set.

Astronut
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12838 on: August 25, 2020, 03:28:33 PM »

Ouch. I knew I’d have a wait due to the Princess in my order but it sounds that wait will be much much longer due to the Lost Grey and Fulcrum. Thanks for sharing the update, even if it’s not particularly happy news.

BodhiQL
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12839 on: August 25, 2020, 06:55:03 PM »

I sent an email yesterday asking to switch my Dominicide to a pair of Dorinians. Had to pay a bit more for 2 sabers instead of 1 but I’m fine with that as long as the quality is good. Just got the order completion email though. I’ll post pics of my double bladed Dorinian as soon as it arrives

Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: