Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: My saber collection  (Read 15604 times)
Impediment
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 02:37:36 AM »

Me, with the Arbiter, and the rest of collection behind me.

My smoking hot wife, in an Iron Maiden shirt, holding my Raven.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 04:47:46 AM »

I think you mean her raven lol

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Impediment
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 09:41:23 PM »

All six of these hilts (no LED or soundboards) were made by an amateur saber maker I met on eBay. After deciding to buy the entire lot, I received a very good deal on them.

Impediment
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 09:49:51 PM »

This is an exact replica of the light saber used by Starkiller from the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video games. It has led capability, as well as sound board, but is not yet installed.

And it's all MINE!!

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 10:42:04 PM »

All six of these hilts (no LED or soundboards) were made by an amateur saber maker I met on eBay. After deciding to buy the entire lot, I received a very good deal on them.

Saw those when I was looking on eBay a while ago..... I wasn't buying because they weren't LED, but I like the designs of them.

This is an exact replica of the light saber used by Starkiller from the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video games. It has led capability, as well as sound board, but is not yet installed.

And it's all MINE!!

Sweet mother of Wesker that's gorgeous! Are you putting electronics in it soon?

no

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 11:56:15 PM »

And it's all MINE!!

dang! I want to just sit and look at this for a minute.... ok, that was nice. I think this would be a nice candidate for a crystal chamber since it's already got an opening in the hilt! Personally though I would want to practice on something not as awesome until I was good enough to make this as awesome as it deserves to be. I hope you do eventually put some guts in this saber as that would be just spectacular! another point for you.

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Impediment
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 12:19:36 AM »

Saw those when I was looking on eBay a while ago..... I wasn't buying because they weren't LED, but I like the designs of them.

Sweet mother of Wesker that's gorgeous! Are you putting electronics in it soon?

As much as I wish that these 6 hilts were LED, I figure that if somebody out there has enough love for light sabers to take the time to make one, even if it's just an amateur attempt at that, then I feel obligate to help out a fellow fan and buy them. I actually quite like them.

It already has an LED in the hilt, but no sound board. I really, really want to make it with light and sound ASAP, but I don't know how to since I've only been collecting for about 6 months. Can you recommend an FAQ or someone to help me to make this a reality?

dang! I want to just sit and look at this for a minute.... ok, that was nice. I think this would be a nice candidate for a crystal chamber since it's already got an opening in the hilt! Personally though I would want to practice on something not as awesome until I was good enough to make this as awesome as it deserves to be. I hope you do eventually put some guts in this saber as that would be just spectacular! another point for you.

Thank you! I really want to make it fully electronic, but I don't know how to. Any suggestions?

Impediment
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 12:50:46 AM »

This is some of the specs on the Starkiller saber:

"This is a custom Lightsaber hilt based on the video game. It was made by "tatoosby5" and previously purchased by me through eBay. It is in perfect condition with no nicks, dings, or scratches. It has been displayed only, and never used for costuming or carried. While it does have a main LED for a light up 1" blade, and a light up crystal (green) chamber, I have never inserted batteries to check its function - so I am listing as a NON-FUNCTIONAL hilt only."

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 01:02:39 AM »

Sorry, I'm not too much help with electronics. Like at all. But if you go to the Technical board I'm sure someone can help you out there.

no

Impediment
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 01:26:52 AM »

Will do. Thanks.

Impediment
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 01:43:40 AM »

This is my latest purchase.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=542QFiWDHFg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=542QFiWDHFg</a>

I won it at a decent price, and I expect it to arrive soon.

I'll post pics when it arrives.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012, 01:54:35 AM »

I am so jealous

"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Impediment
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012, 02:37:04 AM »

Here is what I am currently interested in:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250985496285?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

I'm kinda skeptical since the hilt is encased in an epoxy resin, and I'm leery about how to change batteries and/or LED.

Suggestions? I have already sent a PM.

I really, really want it, but I have some skepticism.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2012, 02:44:36 AM »

i like the looks of it, but im still trying to get all the ones i want from ultrasabers before i go nuts on other sabers

Luke & Corran (I,J)

Impediment
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2012, 02:53:50 AM »

I want to bid so badly, but I'm leery. Am I wrong?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: