Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Dominix V2  (Read 1964 times)
Killic
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 10

« on: August 02, 2012, 04:58:24 AM »

I only have 4 pics right now. As I was unboxing the saber I got a call from my parents telling that my Aunt had passed away, so I really didn't feel like doing anything else. That and my camera battery was dying as well. Cry

Here we have the box, abit beat up. Looks like something heavy was leaning on it.

Bubblewrapped, everyone loves bubbblewrap.  Grin

On the floor, lights on saber off.

On the floor, lights off saber on.

That's all have right now. More later.

Sabers: FO  Dominix V2 aka Torch
              FO Dominix V3 aka Flame Brand

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 05:18:12 AM »

Sorry to hear that. But hey, at least the excitement over the saber helped contain the sadness a bit, didn't it? I've had something similar happen, and it sure helped me.

Is that FO? If so then your camera must be good, first time I see an orange like that, it normally comes out yellow-ish.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 05:29:52 AM »

Having been stalkerish and looked through Killic's posts, I can confirm that it is FO. I'm very sorry for the loss of your aunt, but like Cooler said, I'm sure the saber helped ease the pain at least slightly Smiley That is probably the single most accurate picture I have ever seen of FO, by the way. I commend thee and grant thee a point.

no

Killic
Knight Ensign

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 06:01:14 AM »

Sorry to hear that. But hey, at least the excitement over the saber helped contain the sadness a bit, didn't it? I've had something similar happen, and it sure helped me.

Is that FO? If so then your camera must be good, first time I see an orange like that, it normally comes out yellow-ish.

Thanks, It took some of the excitement I had at receiving the saber, and yes it is FO, I think it looks pretty cool.  Grin
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:05:09 AM by Killic » Logged

Killic
Knight Ensign

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 06:04:45 AM »

Having been stalkerish and looked through Killic's posts, I can confirm that it is FO. I'm very sorry for the loss of your aunt, but like Cooler said, I'm sure the saber helped ease the pain at least slightly Smiley That is probably the single most accurate picture I have ever seen of FO, by the way. I commend thee and grant thee a point.

Thanks, Yeah I think that I laid it on a non-carpeted floor may have helped. I think in most pics the carpet takes some of the brightness/sharpness of the blade colour.

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 11:12:38 AM »

Really sorry about your loss man. On a brighter note, I'm glad your saber finally showed up haha, waiting on them together was pretty fun! We'll have to coordinate our next purchase. Waiting is always easier when you're waiting with someone else haha

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Killic
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 11:18:14 AM »

Really sorry about your loss man. On a brighter note, I'm glad your saber finally showed up haha, waiting on them together was pretty fun! We'll have to coordinate our next purchase. Waiting is always easier when you're waiting with someone else haha

Thanks DDK, next time I'll use regular shipping and see how long that takes. Probably faster then expedited. lol

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 12:15:31 PM »

Looks good, Ive never seen orange come out so well on film.

Sorry to  hear about your loss, thats not something anyone expects to find out on any given day.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 12:28:51 PM »

I have a Phantom V2 in FO, great choice!

dark side points please

Killic
Knight Ensign

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 01:08:11 AM »

More pics.

The whole hilt

Closer look at the emitter, there is a small bur, but I think the light covers it up.

With the blade plug in, but I put it in too far.

with the battery pack out, man it is tough to pull that sucker out. lol

Using as a flash light. lol

LordBane10
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 3

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 05:47:42 AM »

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Nice saber though. I love the Dominix in the stunt line of Ultra Sabers. I have a Dominix V2 LE in Blazing Red. I should post my pics I did with my Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade.

I love Ultra Sabers!
Sabers: Blazing Red Dominix V2 LE -Main saber-, Guadian Blue blue Liberator, Guardian Blue red Liberator, silver Consular Green Liberator. Orader- GB Bellicose Gold Button Obsidian!

Killic
Knight Ensign

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2012, 11:34:24 AM »

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Nice saber though. I love the Dominix in the stunt line of Ultra Sabers. I have a Dominix V2 LE in Blazing Red. I should post my pics I did with my Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade.

Thanks LordBane10, and yes you should.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: