Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: a few images of my sabers and friends.  (Read 1924 times)
wark
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« on: September 01, 2012, 07:11:46 PM »

Well I've been super happy with my sabers thusfar, I own a RGB Raven with SS claws and pommel and silver FOC and I won a BR Dominix in the recent Celebration IV Raffle. So super stoked about them both. During the Customer Appreciation weekend sale I ordered a fire orange Overlord with nickel-plating and an arctic blue clash, and blue illuminated av, but since the US crew is currently at Dragon*Con, no pics of that yet.

Here's my Raven hilt closeup, with the red color setting...

I started working on a cloak for cosplay purposes, as did my friend who ordered a no-sound GB Guardian.. my friend is more of a full jedi, whereas I liken myself more to a gray jedi but I love the color black... here's the side-by-side of our completed cloaks..

Later towards the evening yesterday my friend and I wanted to get some poses and action shots... For the purposes of light-side/dark-side, we picked the names Jedi Ambrose and Darth Wark

Anyway, hope these are look alright, I was pretty happy with the total look, given we were using a smartphone camera with varying degrees of light. Smiley
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 07:15:17 PM by wark » Logged

BrainySmurf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 12:53:09 AM »

I love the raven! Great pics too btw Smiley

First shipment: Grab Bag (colour requested) Aeon GB - Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 with Sound VA
Second shipment: Consular with Sound CG - Phantom V2 BR (a little sith in all of us) - 2x Grab bag Aeon

Light side points please Smiley

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 02:13:21 AM »

Very good pictures, they show off the saber colors very nicely and still retain enough light to give a good picture of your costumes.

I'm liking the black robe idea, my buddy Artorius and I use a similar theme - Grey Jedi who wear black and grey.  Very stylish!

BrainySmurf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 11:03:08 AM »

Raven looks epic! I want one even more now, lol!

Nice pics too Smiley Love how just a cape really sets the mood!

First shipment: Grab Bag (colour requested) Aeon GB - Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 with Sound VA
Second shipment: Consular with Sound CG - Phantom V2 BR (a little sith in all of us) - 2x Grab bag Aeon

Light side points please Smiley

wark
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 07:17:03 PM »

I've got a couple more pics from that night, as well as some pics taken by a friend so I may have more to share, just gotta wait til he gets back from Portland to pull them off his phone. Oddly enough to give a more uniform black appearance, I was wearing parts from another cosplay: a Bleach shinigami costume, thus the white accenting along the tunic. Trying to decide whether to make another more SW-accurate outfit for conventioning in the spring.

Byourel
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 02:00:33 AM »

Great pictures! They all look really awesome!

"Two there should be; No more, no less. One to embody the power of the Dark Side, the other to crave it." - Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

Dark Side Points!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: