Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Force Unleashed II  (Read 2557 times)
Tal-Rin Onjo
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

"Remember, the force will be with you. Always"

« on: May 20, 2014, 12:22:13 AM »

So I just downloaded (well.. currently downloading) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II on my 360. Haven't played this one yet, nor the first one in years... and that was a friend's copy.. on a Wii lol. Wish me luck, any advice is welcome. But no spoilers! Smiley

Dominix V2 in SRD
Prophecy (Obsidian) in GB
Prophecy (stunt) in VA

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 07:34:02 PM »

Its much better one Xbox, IMO. I played the first one on a Wii too, then went back and got it on 360... Then the second. I do recommend searching for all the Holocrons. You get stuff, and it extends the game, too. (Its not the longest) But still great. Smiley

Other than that, have fun. Cheesy

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 08:00:41 PM »

Played II again for the first time in a while a couple of months ago, but alas I found it had lost a lot of its charm. I didn't much like going up against the giant robot opponents where you have to go through the quick time events to beat them - kind of defeats the purpose of being a character who can pull a Star Destroyer out of orbit, you know?

I still love I, but I don't think I'll be going back to finish II Undecided

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 08:20:40 PM »

Probably one of the strangest SW games ... imo

Hey... I can bring down a Star Destroyer but I have issues against a chicken walker..

Game had a lot of potential but I hate the infallible, blasting every thing in its path way over powered concept taking on hundreds of waves of enemies mentality of this game...

Easy - 1 wave of stormtroopers
Expert- 10 waves of stormtroopers

Terrible game ! But I still play it ! Why because I am CONSUMER  and it has STAR WARS on it. 

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 12:53:06 PM »

I preferred the first one, but I love that franchise! I will agree that the second one was more out there with its practicality. The dual lightsaber wielding was BA though and of course the best part of those games is being super powerful with the force and it's abilities. They almost did a third one, but that idea got shelved when Disney bought Lucasfilm. I'm excited for the next Battlefront game though!

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 02:52:31 PM »

I preferred the first one, but I love that franchise! I will agree that the second one was more out there with its practicality. The dual lightsaber wielding was BA though and of course the best part of those games is being super powerful with the force and it's abilities. They almost did a third one, but that idea got shelved when Disney bought Lucasfilm. I'm excited for the next Battlefront game though!

Same here! I played Battlefront 2 SO much with my cousins, after I introduced them to Star Wars... And The teaser from E3 last year looked amazing, and I'm aware it wasn't anything close to the final product, but still. It'll be awesome if they bring something more to E3 this year... I can't wait for it! Cheesy

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 03:11:50 AM »

It was awesome the 1st time through, but the game was way too short for my taste. There are challenge missions where you can unlock saber crystals and costumes. I hate this aspect. They should have put this effort into lengthening the game and bettering the story. Just gonna say this: the greatest part of the game comes at the end of Cato Nemoidia. The DLC was 80 Microsoft points. That's like a dollar! Though punting Ewoks like footballs is really satisfying. If you enter the word "Solari" in the cheats menu you get the White saber crystal set and it DOES NOT shut off achievements. Just thought I'd give you a gift! Lol

I still really like the 1st game and its DLCs!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 03:54:42 AM »

So I just played through this game again yesterday and realized that it is rather short. It's always fun playing a jedi, but the story could have been a better continuation of the original. The first game (actually the ultimate with edition of the first game) is definitely the better of the two. I just love using the force though  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: