Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kit Fisto conversion  (Read 1692 times)
Pegasis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 02, 2018, 07:13:17 AM »

Have a Hasbro Force FX Kit Fisto light saber with removable LED blade. In the past I've purchased two Ultrasabers and loved them. The bellicose and Consular. Both are awesome.

But I'd really like to upgrade my kit fisto saber to be more like a Ultrasaber. Mostly cause the connection between the blade and hilt internals have stopped working but also because i really like his saber handle.

I've never done a build or conversion. Anyone able to provide some guidance?

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 07:25:21 AM »

Can you take the hilt apart? I would think you would have to gut it or at least the part that connects to the blade so for can add an LED instead of a string blade.

Have you tried searching the forum?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pegasis
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 03:34:32 PM »

Yes it does come apart (included link at bottom.

I hoping that i can just replace the LED portion of the setup to a Ultra Sabers style. The original LED strip stopped working so took it as the perfect chance to give this saber a upgrade. However since everything is removable i hope there is enough room to do a full upgrade as id love to upgrade the sound card.

http://forums.ultrasabers.com/showthread.php?13634-Hasbro-Kit-Fisto-Force-FX-Removable-Blade-Lightsaber-Disassembly-Tutorial

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 04:21:21 PM »

UltraSabers used to do FX conversions, so an email asking if they still do might be in order.  [email protected]

Barring that, TCSS does sell conversion kits. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pegasis
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 03:06:00 AM »

Received a really and they no longer provide the upgrade service.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 11:25:02 AM »

Well there ya go Pegasis, but know you know at least.

I'm unable to link directly to it, but The Custom Saber Shop does indeed have a Kit Fisto FX conversion kit.  In stock; $21.25USD. Wink

Google "The Custom Saber Shop". Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pegasis
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 09:20:16 AM »

I've seen that piece but it looks like I'd need to do more alteration to the saber. For instance the original internals already have a heatsink and that piece would not be a simple slide in and done. Plus there is still the question of needing to replace the other electronic pieces.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2018, 09:29:57 AM »

Well, yes.  There would be some work involved.  If you're looking for a person who does that, perhaps FB?  There's a bunch of saber groups on there.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: