Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fulcrum Battery Pack Stuck  (Read 827 times)
Dyvius
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 08, 2021, 04:11:23 AM »

So I'm coming here for help because after exhausting all other resources I need assistance.

My Fulcrum lightsaber w/ sound has the standard battery pack configuration. The batteries are out of juice at the moment. I have watched the instructional video on how to change the battery pack. No amount of percussive force as instructed worked to slide the pack out from the bottom. It's wedged in there quite good. I have tried to move to the method of pulling the bulb out through the top, and while the top side configuration seems to have a little wiggle to it, it appears that the construction of the top most portion of the cylinder won't allow the bulb to slide out through the top so that I can push the battery pack out with a rod per the instructional video. So I truly do not have a way at present to get this battery pack out of the saber.

What do you all recommend? Is there some trick to the Fulcrum that I am missing? I appreciate any and all help!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 02:36:02 PM »

It WILL come out... you just have to convince it. 

1. Get a bath towel, fold it into at least six layers, and set it on the floor (preferably a bare, hard floor surface, but carpet will work okay).
2. Remove your pommel.
3. Using both hands, hold your saber by the blade, near the pointy end.
4. Stand right next to that folded towel, facing it.
5. Raise your hands while holding the saber, as high as you can.
6. Bring the saber straight down on the folded towel, with reasonable force.
7. Nothing will have happened, so repeat steps 5 and 6 with increasing force until you see results.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 08:58:10 PM »

It WILL come out... you just have to convince it. 

1. Get a bath towel, fold it into at least six layers, and set it on the floor (preferably a bare, hard floor surface, but carpet will work okay).
2. Remove your pommel.
3. Using both hands, hold your saber by the blade, near the pointy end.
4. Stand right next to that folded towel, facing it.
5. Raise your hands while holding the saber, as high as you can.
6. Bring the saber straight down on the folded towel, with reasonable force.
7. Nothing will have happened, so repeat steps 5 and 6 with increasing force until you see results.
if the above does not work, try the following:
a. get a 3-foot length of strong fishing line
b. tie one end of the fishing line around the top part of the emitter in a way so it will not slip off
c. bring the hilt with fishing line to a wide open field (at least 40 feet wide)
d. hold the untied end of the fishing line above your head
e. begin moving your arm around in a circular motion staying well above your head so the hilt spins freely around your body
f. continue to increase the speed of your arm movement until something gives
*caution: the above instructions are potentially dangerous to all involved and others in the vicinity - apply necessary precautions to avoid injury or death*

Dyvius
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 10:54:56 PM »

So it would appear the advice is to just keep whaling on the thing. I was only hesitant to increase the amount of force I was applying as a consideration to the internal workings, but I will now persist.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2021, 11:07:53 PM »

So it would appear the advice is to just keep whaling on the thing. I was only hesitant to increase the amount of force I was applying as a consideration to the internal workings, but I will now persist.

This (concerns about damaging the electronics or the speaker diaphragm) is why I suggest a thick, soft padding.  Once you damage the diaphragm, the speaker will NOT sound good any more.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: