• Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1867 times)
Tyl Kindarin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« on: September 19, 2012, 04:12:29 PM »

Hi all!  Just ordered my first UltraSaber ever a few weeks ago, and when it got here I knew I was going to be buying more.  We (my fiance and I) actually bought this one to give as a gift to our wedding officiant, who is a giant Star Wars fan (like myself & her).  Consular in Arctic Blue, with Silver Flash on Clash.  It's gorgeous.  I'm trying to figure out if I can swing four more as gifts for my groomsmen!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 04:28:29 PM »

That's an awesome idea for groomsmen gifts!  My buddy (a fellow fencer) got his groomsmen rapiers as gifts, and they did a sword arch at his wedding.  It's an idea I've considered for my own future wedding, but I wouldn't mind if you used it for yours too Wink

Congrats though, on the saber AND the wedding.  Great hilt for a great occasion!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 04:46:23 PM »

Ok, I gotta find where you live.  I can perform weddings and I would love to be paid in lightsabers!!!

Welcome to the forums and once you get started buying sabers, you will never stop.  We call it an addiction and that is true.

Blue

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Tyl Kindarin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 04:56:35 PM »

That's an awesome idea for groomsmen gifts!  My buddy (a fellow fencer) got his groomsmen rapiers as gifts, and they did a sword arch at his wedding.  It's an idea I've considered for my own future wedding, but I wouldn't mind if you used it for yours too Wink

Congrats though, on the saber AND the wedding.  Great hilt for a great occasion!

Thanks!  He's going to flip out over this thing, it's great.  I picked Arctic Blue for him because I thought it was closest to Luke's original color, and the Consular hilt is perfect for my friend, who has a strong passion for public service and local politics.  Cheesy

Ok, I gotta find where you live.  I can perform weddings and I would love to be paid in lightsabers!!!

Welcome to the forums and once you get started buying sabers, you will never stop.  We call it an addiction and that is true.

Blue

Heh...I was thinking about just ordering 4 grab-bag sabers and using them as gifts, but I can't help but want everyone's to have sound, and clash, and so forth.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 05:10:03 PM »

Thanks!  He's going to flip out over this thing, it's great.  I picked Arctic Blue for him because I thought it was closest to Luke's original color, and the Consular hilt is perfect for my friend, who has a strong passion for public service and local politics.  Cheesy

Ah very insightful, I'm impressed.  Not a whole lot of people put that much thought in, but it sounds perfect.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: