Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Shadows of the Fallen- The Story  (Read 1282 times)
SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« on: October 16, 2014, 10:51:18 PM »

This is a story about not one particular charactor, but a culture, a new order. This is about an outcast, a failure because of his own fault, that made a new 'cast'. It begins with a small Kilian boy...

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 11:25:06 PM »

Chapter One: In the Beginning
"And the lives of many were so mightily swayed by the hand of one."
-Anonymous

We begin in Kilia IV, a planet far into the unknown regions, one all but ignored for most of history. The people live simple, feudal lives, ruled by kings and guarded by rangers. It is the year 7934 BBY. A young man, named Whiton Jodo, has been raised by the rangers, and has risen to the rank of Kilian Ranger. He is not entirely devoted, and somewhat troubled. He wishes that there was more then guarding peasants and ensuring order. Jodo goes wandering frequently, and today, he is in for a surprise. He finds a man, wearing foreign clothing and carrying several objects Jodo has never seen anything like. He quietly follows this man into a structure that was not there before, when he had visited this spot around two weeks ago. This structure is a starship, and the man is an explorer, traveling for the fun of it. He is about to head back toward known space- and take Jodo with him. Jodo will never see his homeland again. He has nothing except the shield gauntlet and clothing he is wearing. This is the start of his journey, and with it, that of the Shadows.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: