Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 573 574 [575] 576 577 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496718 times)
DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #8610 on: March 24, 2021, 09:57:36 AM »

I think some minor tweaks to the Guardian could qualify it as a second saber. Like changing the decorative knobs and buttons.
As for the first Skywalker saber, the Prophecy kind of fits in that slot, but we need an update. The Prophecy V2 or something like that.
IIRC the second guardian only differs by the shape of the silver things on the pommel and the top of the emitter.
Oh I get it. Or I think I do. You would like all the different versions of the graflex?

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8611 on: March 24, 2021, 10:35:32 PM »

IIRC the second guardian only differs by the shape of the silver things on the pommel and the top of the emitter.
That would b doable, and give us a new pommel for other sabers.  I might even consider using the Scorpion pommel on the second Guardian.
Oh I get it. Or I think I do. You would like all the different versions of the graflex?
Yes and no.  The first saber constructed by Anakin was similar but different from the Graflex.  This is the one saber missing from the UltraSabers line up.
The Prophecy is close, but needs some updates to bring it a little closer to the saber first constructed by Anakin Skywalker.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #8612 on: March 25, 2021, 08:21:33 AM »

That would b doable, and give us a new pommel for other sabers.  I might even consider using the Scorpion pommel on the second Guardian.Yes and no.  The first saber constructed by Anakin was similar but different from the Graflex.  This is the one saber missing from the UltraSabers line up.
The Prophecy is close, but needs some updates to bring it a little closer to the saber first constructed by Anakin Skywalker.

Do you have a link for anakin's first saber?
Is that what you have in mind ?
http://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Anakin_Skywalker%27s_first_lightsaber

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #8613 on: March 25, 2021, 01:53:34 PM »

The emitter offerings are very limited.  Adding more from the standard hilt lineup would be great.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #8614 on: March 25, 2021, 07:07:07 PM »

The emitter offerings are very limited.  Adding more from the standard hilt lineup would be great.

True enough, never hurts to be able to order and swap in a few more options...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #8615 on: March 26, 2021, 02:20:02 AM »

Do you have a link for anakin's first saber?
Is that what you have in mind ?
http://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Anakin_Skywalker%27s_first_lightsaber

I don’t have a link for Aniken‘s first saber, mostly because I am blind and couldn’t see the picture even if I can find one. I did however have the Hasbro version of his first saber as a kid, that’s what I’m basing my views of his first saber on.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #8616 on: March 26, 2021, 07:10:50 AM »

I don’t have a link for Aniken‘s first saber, mostly because I am blind and couldn’t see the picture even if I can find one. I did however have the Hasbro version of his first saber as a kid, that’s what I’m basing my views of his first saber on.
Sorry, did not know your nickname was litteral ^^'
I do believe it's still qualifies as a graflex if it's the one. But it does look different from the one US has made.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #8617 on: March 26, 2021, 05:04:40 PM »

Sorry, did not know your nickname was litteral ^^'
I do believe it's still qualifies as a graflex if it's the one. But it does look different from the one US has made.
Yep it is literal.
As for the saber, I believe Aniken‘s original saber only had four grips on the bottom, where the Graflex had six, or seven depending.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #8618 on: March 26, 2021, 05:07:56 PM »

On another note, a new Darth Maul saber would be cool too.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #8619 on: March 26, 2021, 10:36:13 PM »

On another note, a new Darth Maul saber would be cool too.

I am a sucker for a Darth Maul replica... I for sure used my "prop" one till it fell apart basically. Wish I still had that hilt to modify into a legacy combat saber now. Nostalgia and meaning inherent in that old thing. But guess that's ramblings for another topic somewhere.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Darkveemon1
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #8620 on: March 29, 2021, 06:06:04 PM »

Saber suggestion,Jaina Solo purple saber, I can't find it on any site so I tought to ask polite here it it could be made

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #8621 on: March 30, 2021, 07:19:33 PM »

Saber suggestion,Jaina Solo purple saber, I can't find it on any site so I tought to ask polite here it it could be made
no one here gets to make decisions like that for ultrasabers.  but to keep the hope alive...hey, maybe! Wink

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #8622 on: March 30, 2021, 08:20:16 PM »

No harm in trying I suppose. Who knows if something may happen if designs are interesting enough & achievable within reason.

Darkveemon1
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #8623 on: March 31, 2021, 03:42:13 PM »

no one here gets to make decisions like that for ultrasabers.  but to keep the hope alive...hey, maybe! Wink

Well I asked on the site chat and they send me here, so I tried. Also I think Jaina is one of the most interesting carachter of EU, more than Mara Jade for some aspects

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #8624 on: March 31, 2021, 08:48:21 PM »

Well I asked on the site chat and they send me here, so I tried.

Well, that's interesting... But, I love the legit Digimon reference! Point for that...

Pages: 1 ... 573 574 [575] 576 577 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: