Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 04/13/2015  (Read 71583 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: March 30, 2015, 03:29:05 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  It's time for another AWESOME raffle.  Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Monday, April 13th, 2015.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles which use to last 2-3 weeks.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we DOUBLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between March 31st, 2015 and April 13th, 2015.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SpringRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 40 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 40?  Yes, FORTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away FORTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [twelve winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on April 14th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 40 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW FLAMBERGE!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 04:25:46 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

knx cobra
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 05:47:31 AM »

Ive been waiting for this!

Tktonny
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 06:27:31 AM »

Very tempted to enter, especially with that crazy deal of the day.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 06:34:01 AM »

Pndering what should be my entry saber... Catalyst in SRD, Guardian in GB, Chosen One in BR, Archon in CG, Graflex in GB, or anything else I can think of. All will have Obsidian and silver flash. Can't go too crazy on the bells but some I can. Hardly see any Catalyst love like at all but seeing some of the blade holders still makes me kinda nervous about that saber but still love the regal look of it. I'll decide by Wednesday because it looks like I'll finally be able to participate in one for once

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 07:05:05 AM »

Got it figured out. Graflex SE for a used Clone Wars type look, Consular Green, silver flash, Obsidian, bronze buttons. Its what I love about Ultra Sabers is that you can make any saber your own =] I'm gonna try for it Wednesday and hopefully this will get me in and that I don't forget to enter the code before check out this time x.x Total is like 372 for mine so should get me in for one of the lower tier prizes at least

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Tktonny
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 07:32:24 AM »

Lower prize tiers? I thought it was minimum spen of 250 that got you a raffle ticket. Not sure I understand

knx cobra
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 08:01:44 AM »

Lower prize tiers? I thought it was minimum spen of 250 that got you a raffle ticket. Not sure I understand
The minimum spend (excluding freight) gets you a ticket for a chance at wining 1 of 40 prizes (per ticket) the tier of prize you get comes down to luck Smiley

knx cobra
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 08:12:54 AM »

The DotD Raven with sound in VA is looking mighty tempting,

Tktonny
Knight Officer

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 08:18:54 AM »

The DotD Raven with sound in VA is looking mighty tempting,

Thanks for clearing that up

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 08:38:44 AM »

so gonna enter

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

PabloDiablo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -15

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 11:24:26 AM »

Woohoo!  I've been impatiently waiting for another raffle to start. This will be my first time entering. Even if I don't win a single prize at least I've got my excuse for my next purchase. Now let's start shopping for a new saber!

By my side I will show you vengeance.

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 58

Light side.. just

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 11:47:42 AM »

Haha, well fingers crossed for you, i'm hoping for the aeon v4 le Tongue

Owned;
 Flamberge-BR/emerald/BR-obsidian
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 03:21:22 PM »

Evening discussion planned with better half about this.... At least she didn't say no immediately... Lol

Packer221
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 03:36:34 PM »

I'm assuming shipping and tax doesn't count?

SAWeston
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 03:43:31 PM »

Yay!!! Perfect timing to get a gift for a friend!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: