Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: SS ed. RGB Raven  (Read 20145 times)
Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 04:59:21 PM »

Just wanted to say once more, I LOVE this saber!!!!  Shocked  It's so freakin awesome, I don't even care that it doesn't have sound!!!  Grin

Edit: I've seen quite a few RGB Ravens on wishlists! Hmmm......  Wink Grin
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:07:09 AM by Warlock Kush » Logged

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

darth vulkaan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

dark side points please!

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 04:17:05 AM »

Great review! It is my dream to get Raven

We are but shadow's of the force.  We must destroy the light if there is to be complete darkness.

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 04:21:32 AM »

Great review! It is my dream to get Raven

It's DEFINITELY worth it!!  Grin

Sith Lord Marus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2011, 05:56:55 AM »

I'm glad you love your's so much....just wait in a few weeks, my brother and I will post his new order that he's placing next week....picture...Dual Raven's Coupler with Obsidian Soundboard in each.... Emanating with shear power Blade color includes Blazing Red with Quick Disconnect feature of a Amethyst Purple, considering his class when The Old Republic comes out will be the Inquisitor which they seem to favor a dark demented purple. But yeah and they both will be the SS edition Cheesy He'll be making godly history with this order lol. If he doesn't I'm making his review for all to see it's glory XD 

Shock LE Consular Green
Dark Shock LE Blazing Red (Obsidian Soundboard)
Dark Standard Battle Staff Fire Orange

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 12:10:01 PM »

WHOA!!! Awesome!!!! That's certainly not a cheap order!!  Grin

Sith Lord Marus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 02:30:03 PM »

Well only about 600 something, he had the extra cash from saving up for something that he decided not to go for anymore. We both saw the sale, and I bought my Dark Shock with the new soundboard goodness for way cheaper than my green shock.My bro is going to be legendary haha!

Shock LE Consular Green
Dark Shock LE Blazing Red (Obsidian Soundboard)
Dark Standard Battle Staff Fire Orange

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 02:48:20 PM »

Thank you, Brother.  May the Force favor you on the raffle as well, even though that would mean less raffle sabers for me. Wink

I am making plans to get a Raven as I speak, I think I'm going to go with Normal Sized Claws, and a SS Pommel, as well as a BRAND NEW Obsidian Sound Board  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The only thing I haven't fully decided on yet, is whether or not to get a quick change out MLS system installed???  Oh What The Hell am I worries about Wink, I just did some checking on price, and I'm looking at about $250.00 which I am Totally FINE WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wink  That's an Amazing Price For a Saber That has So Many Features  Grin!!!!!!!!!  I'm going to get the saber initially with Blazing Red (but latter on, I'm going to order an MLS unit with (a more blue than red) Violet Amethyst  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Oh and please forgive me (cause I know it's not really the place), but NICE SIG Master Shardsbane Wink (I can't take credit for that one  Cheesy lol)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 03:12:02 PM by Darth Wraith » Logged

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 02:53:05 PM »

Sounds EPIC Lord Wraith!!!  Grin  Cool

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 03:12:36 PM »

Sounds EPIC Lord Wraith!!!  Grin  Cool

Thank You Brother  Grin!!!!!!!!  I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I get it  Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2011, 08:52:46 PM »

As soon as they have a chance to catch up I'll have a Raven on the way too.  SS edition, but I'm ordering normal claws for dueling so I don't tear up my friends' blades.  I'm going Pyrestone with the quick disconnect and a Red MLS unit for those Starkiller days and going with the Obsidian sound and li-ion rechargable setup.  I REALLY want an orange lit or a black, red lit AV switch (both of which they have over at TCSS), but I may have to wait for the USCSO to start up for that!

The awesome is just dripping off this saber!

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2011, 09:19:59 PM »

As soon as they have a chance to catch up I'll have a Raven on the way too.  SS edition, but I'm ordering normal claws for dueling so I don't tear up my friends' blades.  I'm going Pyrestone with the quick disconnect and a Red MLS unit for those Starkiller days and going with the Obsidian sound and li-ion rechargable setup.  I REALLY want an orange lit or a black, red lit AV switch (both of which they have over at TCSS), but I may have to wait for the USCSO to start up for that!

The awesome is just dripping off this saber!

dripping?! I'd say the awesome is gonna be GUSHING of this saber!! VERY NICE, my friend!!! Shocked Grin

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 09:34:06 PM »

I meant yours!  Well, the raven in general actually.  I know that it's just a sith stalker, but the first time I saw that I thought it was the coolest concept I had seen since Maul blew our collective minds with that second blade!

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 09:36:56 PM »

I meant yours!  Well, the raven in general actually.  I know that it's just a sith stalker, but the first time I saw that I thought it was the coolest concept I had seen since Maul blew our collective minds with that second blade!

Oh, sorry! You were telling us about your saber, I thought you meant it! Yours is gonna be WAY awesome!!

lexonio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2011, 11:32:35 AM »

Don't you think those longer SS claws look a little weird? Haven't you considered purchasing a "normal" version? Smiley

I may look like a Sith, but the Light Side is my secret ally.

Vader's phrases made into .lsu lockup files - http://depositfiles.com/files/qnwimjfoo Unmixed and mixed with the default obsidian hum sound versions are available. PW is "ultrasabers".

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2011, 12:08:12 PM »

Don't you think those longer SS claws look a little weird? Haven't you considered purchasing a "normal" version? Smiley

It funny you say that, cause I was gonna post something about this on here. Before I got this saber I wasn't sure I would like the longer claws (thought it might look disproportional). But after I got it and really saw it in person, I think the SS claws look great!! I think they really go well with the long hilt of this saber. Of course, this is just my opinion. Now that I'm used to these claws, the shorter ones would probably look wierd to me!  Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: