Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Best Batteries  (Read 7697 times)
Darth_Greyloch
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 08:53:49 PM »

Yeah, that's an awesome deal.  That's like $8 per set of (4) and then getting an almost free charger on top of it LoL.   Go for it man, you'll really be happy with them...

Keep in mind though, most batteries you'll use for UltraSabers are AAA (I think).

Cool, will do, thanks for the advice and good info. No worries, I have other devices that use AA,  so I'm sure I'll find a use for everything in the pack.

Proud owner of: Phantom V2 (Fire Orange)
& Standard Issue (Adegan Silver)
Reviews: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=51.0
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=402.0

rezolution
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 09:16:19 PM »

Well, if you're ordering from Amazon, pick up a few 8 packs of the AAA Eneloop too Smiley  If you buy enough stuff from them, you can get free shipping if all of your products qualify.  I think it's usually $50 of stuff to get free shipping.

I try to have two sets of batteries per saber, that way I'm never without.  As soon as they die, I slap them on the charger LoL.

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 04:29:57 PM »

I JUST got my sanyo eneloops and put them in my sabers...as predicted I'm temporarily seeing blue from my now SUPER BLAZING RED DOMINIX V1!! As with my Adegan Silver Steel Standard Issue, it resulted in a brighter more electric green color!! These batteries are as amazing as everyone here claimes them to be!! ^w^

Delete this account.

Saberstar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

Peep poop peep!!!

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 08:34:00 PM »

I did the same for a few days ago. I`ve got some VARTA batteries and their at 1000mAh and their great ,really good batteries ,their for the pro`s Wink

Lightsabers:                                                                               
"Luke ANH" ultra Fx GB
"Arbiter"GB Customized
"Standard Issue" SRD
"Consular" AB/CG Customized
"Initiate" Limited Edition AB 
"Bellicose" AS blue FoC,

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: