Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: crossguard sabers?  (Read 818 times)
Scrubaati
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 04, 2021, 10:11:48 AM »

was thinking about purchasing one of them (flamberge) and noticed not all the colours for the main blade are options for the crossguard section?

so I was wondering, if I choose no LED does that mean no LED or will it be the LED for the primary blade colour? im assuming its just going to be a lack of an LED there (not that I mind I plan to get it without those ones since i was thinking of getting it in either blue violet or regular violet amethyst and dont mind not having those side ones too much)

thanks to anyone who knows about this, again im assuming it just means No LED in those parts but would be nice to know cause you never really know

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 05:21:59 PM »

It means there is no LED included. It will just be empty and unlit. It probably won't have LED housings either so upgrading in the future if you want may require getting those also. The reason the other colors are not selectable is because they are mixed colors requiring multiple diodes each and enough to light the main and side blades with mixed colors depletes the batteries ridiculously fast. A simple after market battery upgrade does require wiring but can allow the mixed colors to work in all blades.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Scrubaati
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 12:01:39 PM »

It means there is no LED included. It will just be empty and unlit. It probably won't have LED housings either so upgrading in the future if you want may require getting those also. The reason the other colors are not selectable is because they are mixed colors requiring multiple diodes each and enough to light the main and side blades with mixed colors depletes the batteries ridiculously fast. A simple after market battery upgrade does require wiring but can allow the mixed colors to work in all blades.

awesome, I had a feeling this was probably the case, good to know about the othe LED colour stuff, thanks for the help mate

Hulk10
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 6

Force Outcast Juggernaut

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 12:28:40 AM »

The crossguard sounds interesting. I rather like the idea of crossguards on lightsabers.

The old Jedi ban on marriage is unreasonable and foolish. The old dogma of both Sith and Jedi is foolish
There is no Emotion; There is Peace
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge
There is no Passion; There is Serenity
There is no Death; There is The FORCE

Light Side Favored.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: