Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: One year review of used crimson Dominicide lite sound  (Read 1073 times)
ANoob
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 14

« on: November 17, 2023, 08:44:00 PM »

Bought used from another member. I bought it while I had Covid.

Little back story about that hilt model. When I was first looking for a lightsaber the first one that came close to my dream designs was the Dominicide but in the LE finish. For a first saber I wanted sound but nothing fancy like what most people look for ex proffie. Way out of my budget at first. I thought I would probably never own a Dominicide. I did make a plush version. During my bout with Covid I found an add for. Used Crimson Dominicide. I was feeling so crappy with Covid I wanted to cheer up my mood with a new saber.

I knew it would be the most comfortable sleep saber because it is double sided. I had been experimenting with many other hilts and blade combinations at night. Find that story in my journal here topic ANoob has landed.

I also tried the saber for dancing but very uncomfortable. I use 24 inch flakes on it for dancing and at night.

I will link pictures hear soon.

Stats (vitals)
Collection so far

Aeon v5 le in SRD with what used to be lite sound and sentinel v5 stunt pommel aka my night pommel, crashing now since I broke it AkA my old night saber

Azure Fallen diamond my main dancing saber

Initiate v2 stunt in orange cannot tell what one
Now with 40in night blade ultra edge heavy grade main sleep saber

Apprentice v5 stunt hot pink purely a daytime and disaster saber

Crimson Dominicide in BR lite sound
My number 2 sleep  saber

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: