Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Spring Raffle ends 04/11/2017  (Read 127069 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #270 on: April 05, 2017, 12:52:41 PM »

I don't think we really NEED a Diamond prize this time around guys. Surely everyone can just be happy with Emerald if they were to take home the top prize? Considering how generous US are with their prizes. I'd be happy even with a set of rechargeable batteries if it was a prize!

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

The mark of Death is Impartial. neutral align plz!

« Reply #271 on: April 05, 2017, 12:55:11 PM »

i'd mostly be excited about the more prizes,...assuming it was an increase rather than a replacement, anything to have a higher chance of winning something ^^ also, yes, yes i did jinx it, i'm set on ruining everyone's fun.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #272 on: April 05, 2017, 12:56:23 PM »

I was kidding, dude.  Wink

(To BOTH of you. I guess I keep forgetting text doesn't carry intent.)

I ordered a Diamond and I suspect one is all I need to be busy for a LONG time.  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #273 on: April 05, 2017, 12:59:22 PM »

i was too, but that'd be funny, they see the posts 'crap(interesting, wasn't expecting that one to be a tagged swear o.o i thought rules said swearing was ok in moderation)! they're onto us! scrap it! scrap everything!!!' yeah, my first non-grab bag saber is a diamond guardian, if i win emerald i'm going for ashoka's, if i win obsidian4 i'm going double maul, but i'll be happy with just the diamond and two grab bags if that's all i get for a very long time (probably until i've paid off the crushing debt i went into to buy them ^^ which will probably be around in time to buy another next raffle season! ^^)

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #274 on: April 05, 2017, 01:00:55 PM »

I was kidding, dude.  Wink

(To BOTH of you. I guess I keep forgetting text doesn't carry intent.)

I ordered a Diamond and I suspect one is all I need to be busy for a LONG time.  Smiley

I wasn't saying it to you personally, I saw you ordered a Diamond. But I've seen lots of people talk about it now so I figured I'd get my rant over and done with while we were kind of touching on it again.

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #275 on: April 05, 2017, 01:11:40 PM »

I wasn't saying it to you personally, I saw you ordered a Diamond. But I've seen lots of people talk about it now so I figured I'd get my rant over and done with while we were kind of touching on it again.

btw i'm the guy who replied to your youtube video about liking the black scorpion, and how i was torn what my next saber purchase would be between scorpion, emperor's hand, and either flamberge ce or flamberge v2, come to learn you dislike the flamberge design too!

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #276 on: April 05, 2017, 01:15:02 PM »

btw i'm the guy who replied to your youtube video about liking the black scorpion, and how i was torn what my next saber purchase would be between scorpion, emperor's hand, and either flamberge ce or flamberge v2, come to learn you dislike the flamberge design too!

The only cross-guard that I like is the Black Renegade! I make no apologies :p

Nice to know who was commenting though Smiley

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #277 on: April 05, 2017, 01:24:11 PM »

i'm not sold on the ce honestly, i think head to toe silver is kinda boring honestly, but i like it for a light side crossguard, the v2 though i love the 'omen' design for the handle it makes it a nice display piece just for the handle by itself, and while it's a bit more dark side could make a decent light side or neutral as well, hrmm, the renegade is longer than the flamberge, that's surprising, the claws make it look shorter. i think renegade might have better emitters, but i don't like the claws much, and i prefer the way the flamberge v2 handle looks to any of the handle(meaning everything below the emitter) designs for the renegade. only thing i dislike about the flamberge v2 is the same thing i dislike about any of the crossguard handles which is that unless i go silver color disks i have to commit to a color,...which i find it hard to do,...which is why my first saber was always going to be emerald or diamond, if i ever buy a saber i have to commit to the color on, and it's not something obvious like a sith saber, or quigon's or mace's i'll very likely use your method to determine color at least.

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2017, 01:34:30 PM »

i'm not sold on the ce honestly, i think head to toe silver is kinda boring honestly, but i like it for a light side crossguard, the v2 though i love the 'omen' design for the handle it makes it a nice display piece just for the handle by itself, and while it's a bit more dark side could make a decent light side or neutral as well, hrmm, the renegade is longer than the flamberge, that's surprising, the claws make it look shorter. i think renegade might have better emitters, but i don't like the claws much, and i prefer the way the flamberge v2 handle looks to any of the handle(meaning everything below the emitter) designs for the renegade. only thing i dislike about the flamberge v2 is the same thing i dislike about any of the crossguard handles which is that unless i go silver color disks i have to commit to a color,...which i find it hard to do,...which is why my first saber was always going to be emerald or diamond.

Same for me on the side blade drama! See we do agree on some stuff :p

Have come close to ordering one a few times, but the side blade colors being the "odd men out" stops me every time I start building it. Well that and my last "dark" hilt was 4 different blacks.

I love the claws though. It's like something Batman would have  Cool

Maybe someone will win a crossguard as a random hilt!

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2017, 01:40:05 PM »

just so you know i added a bit more to my post that based on your quote you haven't read. i think the claws are just a bit silly and overkill, especially because they're the least practical claws on any of the saber handles, their only use from a 'practical' sense would be to swing the handle like a hammer or pickaxe at someone, at least all the other claws point away from you in a vaguely weapon-like manner

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2017, 01:47:52 PM »

just so you know i added a bit more to my post that based on your quote you haven't read. i think the claws are just a bit silly and overkill, especially because they're the least practical claws on any of the saber handles, their only use from a 'practical' sense would be to swing the handle like a hammer or pickaxe at someone, at least all the other claws point away from you in a vaguely weapon-like manner

I just think the claws LOOK Billy Bad-ass and that's good enough for me. Being impractical is how I like most things. I like cars with no more than two doors, and two seats is even better. I like trucks that are dropped so low you have to decrease the bed depth when you notch the chassis to the point of it being useless at carrying anything anymore. Impractical things are where it's at for me  Cool

Hey if you use my method for one part, you might be tempted to go crazy the next time Wink and maybe then other people might start to use it for future purchases and future raffles  Grin

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2017, 01:52:05 PM »

maybe one day, for now anything 250$ and up is way too much for me to do a silly gambling thing on. especially not 'things i might not like' i could see myself doing it to clear items off my wish list maybe if i'm having an especially hard time deciding what to get next, but nah, no way would i do it for the foreseeable future.

in case you're curious btw, i'm subscribed to you because i liked your monarch joke

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #282 on: April 05, 2017, 02:02:08 PM »

maybe one day, for now anything 250$ and up is way too much for me to do a silly gambling thing on. especially not 'things i might not like' i could see myself doing it to clear items off my wish list maybe if i'm having an especially hard time deciding what to get next, but nah, no way would i do it for the foreseeable future.

in case you're curious btw, i'm subscribed to you because i liked your monarch joke

Yeah not everyone is quite as stupid as me  Cheesy Cheesy

Not sure if I'll ever manage to top that Monarch intro hahahahaha

Deathmark13
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #283 on: April 05, 2017, 02:09:58 PM »

i could very easily see myself using that method to clear wish list items, or to settle on a saber color, or anything like that, but it's going to be quite a while before i ever buy anything other than perhaps an occasional grab bag from them again after this, and i might skip random occasional grab bags to save up for the next raffle.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #284 on: April 05, 2017, 02:20:56 PM »

^ You just jinxed it by saying it out loud.   Angry

(Frowny Face copyright Darth Logos '14-'17)

HAHAHA!  So true! . . . and not enough points Lord C!  Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: