Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 905 906 [907] 908 909 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2136186 times)
DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #13590 on: February 04, 2021, 03:02:14 PM »

I got a response from Brent about my June order!
From the sound of things, my Bellicose should be ready to go, but the Scorpion is what's out of stock and holding up the order. According to the forecast from the manufacturer, they expect to have it back in stock in 10-12 weeks. I was offered some other hilts to substitute for the Scorpion however but it wasn't my saber to decide. My older brother said he's a patient man so we decided since we've waited this long, what's a little longer for the sabers of our desires?

Gives you time to go "search for" kyber crystals I guess...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

RodSterlingIsTheGman
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #13591 on: February 04, 2021, 05:46:54 PM »

I'm new to this whole game and just ordered my first, A Dominicide, with money I got from a very long fiasco with a pair of Bose Sunglasses. I ordered it as a "Birthday" present back in September, and I still wait to this very day. It's a good thing that life keeps me occupied, or else I'd probably be chewing my fingernails off waiting for the thing Cheesy

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension—a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

It is the year 2000, and an MIT scientist working for the government is about to cause the end of the world. Only for him, it's just another day at work...

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13592 on: February 04, 2021, 09:39:30 PM »

At least you picked a really nice 1st lightsaber, what color Dominicide?

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13593 on: February 05, 2021, 01:13:53 AM »

I got a response from Brent about my June order!
From the sound of things, my Bellicose should be ready to go, but the Scorpion is what's out of stock and holding up the order. According to the forecast from the manufacturer, they expect to have it back in stock in 10-12 weeks. I was offered some other hilts to substitute for the Scorpion however but it wasn't my saber to decide. My older brother said he's a patient man so we decided since we've waited this long, what's a little longer for the sabers of our desires?

10-12 weeks, eh?  Okay, so I'll wait then.   Cool

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Thire
Knight Apprentice

A delicate balance of the Light and Dark sides...

« Reply #13594 on: February 05, 2021, 03:44:46 PM »

In the meantime, I can get some more practice in on Form V, specifically Reverse Shien.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained. But when we speak, listen, and act, that's when we change." -Hiroyoki Sawano

The Goods:
Aeon v2 - Guardian Blue - No sound - 32" Blade - First Saber

Apprentice v5 - Blazing Red - No sound - 32" Blade - Shoto

Awaiting:

Bellicose - Arctic Blue - Obsidian Premium Sound v4 - 32" Blade - Awaiting since June 2020

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13595 on: February 06, 2021, 03:47:17 AM »

In the meantime, I can get some more practice in on Form V, specifically Reverse Shien.

Now THAT sounds like a valid use of time while waiting! You're getting a point for that; I applaud training enthusiasts. May the Force serve you well in you pursuit of excellence.

Thire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13596 on: February 06, 2021, 05:46:19 AM »

Thank you, Prodigal! Through my Karate class I was actually trained in basic Kendo and some minor Sword Arts snicker

The rest came from playing probably WAY too much Soul Calibur. But then again, motion captured swordsmen and the best character creation around is a good combo. Even made my profile pic in there!

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained. But when we speak, listen, and act, that's when we change." -Hiroyoki Sawano

The Goods:

Awaiting:

Bellicose - Arctic Blue - Obsidian Premium Sound v4 - 32" Blade - Awaiting since June 2020

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13597 on: February 06, 2021, 07:43:16 AM »

Thank you, Prodigal! Through my Karate class I was actually trained in basic Kendo and some minor Sword Arts snicker

The rest came from playing probably WAY too much Soul Calibur. But then again, motion captured swordsmen and the best character creation around is a good combo. Even made my profile pic in there!

Oh, I played the heck out of SC so I can follow you there! I mean there was even the version that had Yoda or Vader as playable characters if I'm remembering it right. Fun and fluid combat mechanics, lively characters and game modes, and you're right about it having had pretty stellar character creation... Soul Edge consumes all, now that'd be an interesting lightsaber duo. Soul Edge and Caliber.

Anyway, yes it's great you got some sword training out of your experience! That's one of the reasons I could ultimately justify my lightsaber in the first place... No, it's not just for fun, it's training equipment I swear. Yeah the nerd in me just likes it a bit better this way. That'll be why I'll go with a fancy sound system and FOC in the next round, fully satisfy that craving... but we'll see how long I have to patiently await these funds accumulating. I'll probably have to roll a D20 by then to decide what will win out, off of my ever growing wishlist. Too many hilt options I like, and people here keep showing me more I now covet. Ah well, I'll have my hands on them eventually. Till then, as you say, we train.

HawkeKnight
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #13598 on: February 06, 2021, 03:36:33 PM »

Recently put in my fourth order. Figured it was time to splurge a little bit and ordered a Graflex and a Fulcrum, both with sound and arctic blue blades. I know arctic blue isn't quite canon but I like the lighter blue a bit better anyway. Also threw in an extra mystery box to hit the free initiate tier. Pretty fresh order so I may be waiting for a while longer still. Can't wait to hold that graflex though. Eventually I'll get around to getting a Lost Grey to go with the Fulcrum.

Collection

Customized
Initiate v5-Diamond Controller, Dark War Glaive 2 Pommel
Electrum Wind-Violet Amethyst Stunt
Manticore-Pyrestone Orange Stunt
[Ordered] Fulcrum-Arctic Blue Lite Sound
[Ordered] Graflex-Arctic Blue Premium Sound

Freebies
Initiate v4-Guardian Blue (Midwinter 2020 Free Initiate)
Aeon v2-Consular Green (Midwinter 2020 Free Grab Bag)
[Ordered]Free Initiate (Winter 2021 Raffle)
[Grab Bag Prize] Pending (Winter 2021 Raffle)

Mystery Box
Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Sound
Initiate v3 Adegan Silver Stunt
[Ordered]Pendi

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13599 on: February 07, 2021, 07:14:56 PM »

Been just about 4 weeks now for my Spectre and Scorpion.  I figure I'm looking at another 6 or 7 at least.  It is what it is, I'm just trying not to let the anticipation drive me mad, LOL.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Thire
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #13600 on: February 07, 2021, 07:19:38 PM »

Ah, I know the feeling! Fear not, for everyday that passes means another day you imagining what the possibilities will be when it arrives!

The Goods:

Awaiting:

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13601 on: February 07, 2021, 07:35:13 PM »

Ah, I know the feeling! Fear not, for everyday that passes means another day you imagining what the possibilities will be when it arrives!

Plus I have the rest of my collection (ugh, I sound like Grievous, LOL) to keep me occupied until then. 

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13602 on: February 10, 2021, 12:32:09 PM »

I think right now, we're all (im)patiently waiting for the raffle results.   Myself included.    Cheesy

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13603 on: February 10, 2021, 01:10:09 PM »

I soooo want the sabers I ordered for the raffle...

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13604 on: February 10, 2021, 11:30:54 PM »

Got a heads-up earlier today that the sabers I ordered - all three of them - are on backorder for the next 4-8 weeks.  They did offer me substitutes, but after thinking about it a little bit...I want what I ordered.  Since I've been perfectly fine with playing the waiting game all this time, no reason why I can't wait some more; the end results have been worth it.

Doesn't change the fact that waiting sucks, LOL.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS: