Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Cant order lightsaber  (Read 2093 times)
darthinvader
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« on: August 22, 2011, 04:29:38 PM »

Ok so i have gone to the page i have gone to the one page checkout and i can only pay via credit card no other option is avaliable and then i go and i select it and i put the number i put name all of that stuff i press place order and this error show up ... :
Payment declined. Please verify your information or change your payment method by selecting a new payment method below.
Reason for decline: This transaction has been declined.
Very helpful  Shocked Tongue.i just dont understand is it the visa?
anyways i cant pay via paypal and i have no other card i live in greece do you support it?

GreyGuardian
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 05:08:32 PM »

I just used a Visa to purchase a saber and it seemed to work perfectly - given, I am in the United States. I would contact the credit card company first and just verify that nothing is wrong with your account. If it still does not work, you can get a certified check or a cashiers check from just about any bank, I am fairly sure US accepts those. Best of luck.

[l]_I_I_I_ll o l [lll]
Shock: GB, Obsidian, blue AV, Li-Ion
[=o=]_[ o ]_[_/
Prophecy: AS
[]llllllll  o  lllllllll [_][(
Bane: CG, Obsidian, green AV, Li-Ion, Quick disconnects

Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »

They recently did away with Paypal as a method of payment due to some insanely high fees they were going to have to pay to keep using them.  This leaves only credit as a valid method of payment.  However, to my knowledge you are able to use a debit card as a credit card, though this may be different in Greece.  Here is a thread from another confused potential customer which addresses this:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=2406.msg29215#msg29215

Try using your credit card again, double check that the information you gave matches the information on the card (name, billing address, etc).  Let us know how it goes!  Good luck.

darthinvader
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 05:24:01 PM »

Hmm doesnt work i have checked the informations 20 times it doesnt just work maybe because im in greece  Cry.i dont have any other payment way except paypal or visa or paysafe (wish i could pay with paysafe ) Cry.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 06:18:17 PM »

From what you said it appears that your financial institution (not ultrasabers) declined the purchase.  You will need to contact the companay/institution that gave you the credit/debit card to see why they are not approving the purchase.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: