Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142635 times)
Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #1185 on: July 02, 2012, 07:34:29 AM »

Dark side points to you Cooler! EAGERLY waiting for your review!!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #1186 on: July 02, 2012, 09:24:16 AM »

I'm waiting as patiently as I can, which is to say I'm pacing back and forth vigorously in my mind while trying unsuccessfully to be patient for the 40" heavy grade blade that I ordered so I can complete my newest custom copper pipe build. The hilt is 30" long and when I combine it with a 40" blade minus the 4" that the blade will be in the hilt it will total out at 66". I will post pics and such once I get it done.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #1187 on: July 03, 2012, 11:13:47 PM »

IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #1188 on: July 04, 2012, 01:51:24 PM »

im patiently waiting on my Bane saber, it being shipped now should be at my home by next tuesday, I loaded the beast of a saber down with all the bells a nd whistles.  got my Bane outfitted with /  my led color is DVA with flash on clash silver, along with quick disconnect. red led AV switch, buck puck sound. retention screw "because i lost my other retention screw wrench from my other two ultrasabers. mid grade blade with bullet point, and a plug for my saber for when im not using it in combat. only thing that irritates me  is that they released the malice upon the compleation of my order and i couldnt change it in time, and i'll live with it because the Bane saber is the saber I have been wanting for a long time now. it was going to be my first ultrasaber but the archon v2 stole my heart so i got that instead. but im glad im ordering the bane now, because there are more cool things that are out now that we can put on our sabers when we order them so it was worth the wait.  but still a heads up next time a bad ass sith saber gets released before i make a purchase would be awsome Tongue  Thank you ultrasabers for your awsome sabers, keep up the great work that you do, your saber get better and better as the years go by

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1189 on: July 04, 2012, 04:56:27 PM »

im patiently waiting on my Bane saber, it being shipped now should be at my home by next tuesday, I loaded the beast of a saber down with all the bells a nd whistles.  got my Bane outfitted with /  my led color is DVA with flash on clash silver, along with quick disconnect. red led AV switch, buck puck sound. retention screw "because i lost my other retention screw wrench from my other two ultrasabers. mid grade blade with bullet point, and a plug for my saber for when im not using it in combat. only thing that irritates me  is that they released the malice upon the compleation of my order and i couldnt change it in time, and i'll live with it because the Bane saber is the saber I have been wanting for a long time now. it was going to be my first ultrasaber but the archon v2 stole my heart so i got that instead. but im glad im ordering the bane now, because there are more cool things that are out now that we can put on our sabers when we order them so it was worth the wait.  but still a heads up next time a bad ass sith saber gets released before i make a purchase would be awsome Tongue  Thank you ultrasabers for your awsome sabers, keep up the great work that you do, your saber get better and better as the years go by

I don't think you will be sorry that you went with the Bane.  I actually prefer getting some of the older sabers first as they are out of stock from time to time.  The Malice has just been released so I doubt you will see it out of stock when you are ready for your next order.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #1190 on: July 04, 2012, 05:13:24 PM »

I don't think you will be sorry that you went with the Bane.  I actually prefer getting some of the older sabers first as they are out of stock from time to time.  The Malice has just been released so I doubt you will see it out of stock when you are ready for your next order.

I know i wont be sorry, like i said I have been wanting the Bane saber for quite awhile now, Im glad to have purchased it, it will be my main saber i plan on dueling with.....well it will be untill ultrasabers makes a curved hilt saber then I will so rock that lol
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:22:17 PM by grave13 » Logged

DarthGM
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #1191 on: July 05, 2012, 12:25:12 PM »

Waitin' for the Malice....waitin' for the Malice...

*twiddles thumbs expectantly*

Alderaan Base XO, Rebel Legion
Blogger of
Fragments from the Rim, a Star Wars gaming and costuming blog
Arsenal: BR Bane, BR Aeon v2 LE, BR Malice, FO Phantasm Initiate v3 LE

Trickster5596
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

Alias: Dark Lord Strider

« Reply #1192 on: July 10, 2012, 06:10:33 PM »

The Graflex SE with Sound
[Blade LED Color:Arctic Blue]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound! (Obsidian Inductee Price)]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver (Saber Must Have Sound Added)]
[Front Button Color:Gold]
[Rear Button Color:Bronze]
[Blade Set Screw Type:Socket]
[Tip::Round Tip (Normal Lead Time)]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]

Just ordered yesterday with regular shipping.

l__l___l_l_l_||__0_l|_(|||(=============SRD Shock============
  ..........  ,----,
[ ===== ]____|____O__/=============AB Graflex============
  ''''''''''''''

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #1193 on: July 10, 2012, 07:38:53 PM »

My wait is over! I got my Bane saber today, there is a review, check it out in the review area Tongue

zappus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #1194 on: July 11, 2012, 12:45:59 PM »

Hey everyone,

I finally got myself together yesterday and ordered Dominix v3 LE with UltraEdge blade. So excited! I cant wait for it to finally get here! Will post a review once it finally arrives here!

p.s. Also, my first post here  Smiley

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #1195 on: July 11, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »

Hey Zappus, thanks for stopping by to say hello and letting us know about your saber. I am sure you are going to love your hilt!! What color LED did you get?? Can't wait to see and hear all about it!!

Also, please make sure you read and acknowledge the following thread: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

Welcome to the forums and the addiction my friend!

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #1196 on: July 11, 2012, 07:30:20 PM »

:UPDATE:  Pics are up on my Bane Review Tongue

Trickster5596
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

Alias: Dark Lord Strider

« Reply #1197 on: July 11, 2012, 08:57:25 PM »

I'm getting it tomorrow!!!! I payed for regular ground shipping and it has only been 2 days since I ordered! Shocked

l__l___l_l_l_||__0_l|_(|||(=============SRD Shock============
  ..........  ,----,
[ ===== ]____|____O__/=============AB Graflex============
  ''''''''''''''

zappus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #1198 on: July 12, 2012, 01:19:54 AM »

Solinus, I have been reading countless star wars books, focusing on sith lords such as rise of darth vader, darth bane trilogy, darth palegues, etc and under their influence I decided to get a red saber.
I really hope the blade will look as bright as the green ones I see all over the internet! I'm so excited, I dont think ill make it til next tuesday for the saber to arrive Cheesy

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #1199 on: July 13, 2012, 05:17:08 AM »

I just pulled the trigger on a Bellicose with OBSIDIAN 2.0!! I only have stunt sabers right now so I'm super pumped. I think this will most likely be my last saber this year, I can't afford any more. I was trying to wait until closer to my birthday but just couldn't hold on lol. Yesterday I was looking at it and wanted to click "place order" but then I stopped myself and didn't do it. I am SO glad I did too, because then Deep announces the sale and I got 10% off the order and a free t-shirt! bonus! I got MORE for LESS. I love when that happens.

Anyway, I couldn't decide between a gold or red button, both seem so cool, but I went with Gold, and a red AV switch. The LED is PO with QD so I can also get DVA, SRD and SY for it... eventually... So pumped!

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: