Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151732 times)
Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #1785 on: February 24, 2013, 01:36:56 PM »

Had no intentions of ordering anything for quite some time.  Initially, I wasn't even tempted by this weekend's 10% off.  Then the devil Sith on my right shoulder whispered...

"Pssst.  The Dark Monarch is Deal of the Day.  If you combine that with the 10%, that's one sweet deal.  Yeah, I know you already have one.  But you don't have a staff!  And you already have a stash of couplers.  And a Dark Monarch staff in Blazing Red will likely be the absolute sexiest staff in the galaxy..."

So, my BR/AS-FoC red-AV Dark Monarch will soon be twinned.  Well, except the new one will be Obsidian 3.

"Pssst.  Don't worry.  The bruises from the beating your wife will inflict will heal...in time..."

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

{Lightside Points Please}

« Reply #1786 on: February 24, 2013, 01:44:27 PM »

Haha the dark monarch is tempting, especially with the extra 10% off. But I'm holding out hoping the consular comes up on deal of the day soon, VA with BH FoC for me Smiley

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Mistfeather
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 16

Light Side Points Please, ^^

« Reply #1787 on: February 26, 2013, 01:40:00 AM »

I am new, but... I am currently waiting for a Violet Amythest Manticore with Green AV switch, Obsidian sound, Ulraedge Mid blade, and recharge port, that I ordered over the weekend, and seems to have been shipped out today.

I am normally a very patient person, to the point that I had originally planned to not order my first saber until later this year, or until the Manticore came up on Deal of the Day. But, I made an account on the US store site a few days ago, and got the email about the 10% sound sale...  With that my normally patient demeanor kind of shortened by a few months...

Alas, I am having it shipped on the cheapest / slowest rate.  So patiently, albeit excitedly, I wait for it to arrive.

Manitcore in VA with Obsidian Sound

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #1788 on: February 26, 2013, 02:07:45 AM »

I am new, but... I am currently waiting for a Violet Amythest Manticore with Green AV switch, Obsidian sound, Ulraedge Mid blade, and recharge port, that I ordered over the weekend, and seems to have been shipped out today.

I am normally a very patient person, to the point that I had originally planned to not order my first saber until later this year, or until the Manticore came up on Deal of the Day. But, I made an account on the US store site a few days ago, and got the email about the 10% sound sale...  With that my normally patient demeanor kind of shortened by a few months...

Alas, I am having it shipped on the cheapest / slowest rate.  So patiently, albeit excitedly, I wait for it to arrive.

don't worry, slow by US standards is like a week. That's pretty standard. It has gotten to members on the other side of the world in about a week and a half. You buy a saber from somewhere else... and "fast" is a couple months. Don't you worry, your saber will be to you before you know it. I totally understand the feeling though Wink I looked at the tracking page on my first order 10 times a day like that would make it go faster. haha

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1789 on: February 26, 2013, 12:12:19 PM »

Even international shipping is quick with these guys-both my orders here to the UK have taken a week

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

woodywoodwardo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1790 on: February 26, 2013, 12:21:09 PM »

Even international shipping is quick with these guys-both my orders here to the UK have taken a week

reading your post has made my day i ordered on sunday/monday and delivery is scheduled for friday, did you have any custom charges?

US Sabers
Grab bag 1 Initiate LE v2 GB
Grab bag 2: Aeon v3 AB
Crimson Reaper FO stunt
Raven AS FOC B Sound silver AV
2nd Spring raffle 2nd prize:Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 BR
MR sabers
Vader and Anakin

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1791 on: February 26, 2013, 04:27:54 PM »

Yeah both times unfortunately. It's around £16. For a grab bag its an extra 30% to pay which is unfortunate, but if you go all out (sound, FoC etc) it's not too bad comparatively

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1792 on: February 26, 2013, 06:04:01 PM »

Aeon v3 with Sound
[Blade LED Color:Guardian Blue]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Red]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Option:Mid Grade]
[Pommel:Regular Vented Pommel (hole in bottom)]
[Sound:Yes, Obisidian USB Sound w/ Blue Illuminated Switch!]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks] 

Plus a grab bag with a blade in a random color

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #1793 on: February 26, 2013, 06:34:06 PM »

Phantasm was supposed to be delivered today (overnight shipping), but the delivery guy came and didn't bother to ring the doorbell.  He just stuck a door tag and left.  I can't pick it up at the facility because it's only available after 5:45pm and they close at 6:00pm.  They'll drop it off tomorrow with a signed door tag, but that's not what i paid for.  It's like he saw that there were no cars parked up against the house and didn't bother to try.  We're parked out further in the yard because we have a giant dumpster for the roofers that are supposed to be working on our roof soon, and because that part of the yard floods when there's heavy rain like we had the last few days.  I'm more than a little angry now because i paid for the overnight shipping and i'm basically getting ripped off because the driver's lazy.  Tried calling them and maneuvering the system to talk to an actual person, but they were less than helpful.

As much as people don't like UPS, i've never had a problem with them, and i'd have my Phantasm right now if they were the ones delivering it.  Between this and the fact that the last couple of packages looked like they'd been mishandled, i'm really not happy with FedEx.  Just to be clear, i don't think this is Ultrasabers' fault.  I'm pretty sure this is all the local FedEx people.

And not i have to wait another day for my Phantasm, which wouldn't be a problem had i not paid for the overnight shipping.

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Aurentis
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #1794 on: February 26, 2013, 08:01:26 PM »

FedEx is irritating me, as well.  They haven't updated their tracking information for my package since Friday, and my saber is supposed to be here tomorrow.  According to their site, it's been sitting in Sacramento since Friday.  I requested email notifications on all occurrences, and have received none.  In my opinion, there's no excuse for a total lack of communication such as this.  Wherever my shipment is in the North American continent, I should be able to find out.

This, so far, has been the only negative part of my service experience, and it's certainly not Ultra Sabers' fault -- they shipped my saber the day I placed my order, which is awesome to me.  I was super excited to get that email.

I've never had a positive experience with FedEx, and if their delivery guy does to me what they did to the above poster, you can bet there will be complaints logged.

Emotion, yet peace.

Crimson Reaper: SRD
Shock LE Staff: DVA/AS
Aeon v3: CG [Stunt]

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #1795 on: February 26, 2013, 09:40:27 PM »

FedEx is irritating me, as well.  They haven't updated their tracking information for my package since Friday, and my saber is supposed to be here tomorrow.  According to their site, it's been sitting in Sacramento since Friday.  I requested email notifications on all occurrences, and have received none.

I had similar experiences.  In my case, FedEx handed over to a sub-contracted carrier for the final leg (2 days) of the journey and their website/notifications wouldn't get updated during this time.  Overall delivery time wasn't really effected.  Just the frustration of not knowing exactly when to expect...the precious.   Smiley

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

Aurentis
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #1796 on: February 26, 2013, 10:01:27 PM »

After waiting on the phone for a service representative for a while, I've discovered that exact reason is why they haven't updated my tracking information.  Apparently, my saber was handed off to a contracted carrier Friday morning, and as of today, they haven't provided any updates for FedEx to respond to my inquiries.  So I'm a little less directly frustrated with them.

I apologize for snapping back at Moebius, but I still hold to what I said at the end of my post, just as a general rule -- if you have an issue, PM me or involve a moderator.

Emotion, yet peace.

Crimson Reaper: SRD
Shock LE Staff: DVA/AS
Aeon v3: CG [Stunt]

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1797 on: February 27, 2013, 12:47:47 AM »

After waiting on the phone for a service representative for a while, I've discovered that exact reason is why they haven't updated my tracking information.  Apparently, my saber was handed off to a contracted carrier Friday morning, and as of today, they haven't provided any updates for FedEx to respond to my inquiries.  So I'm a little less directly frustrated with them.

I apologize for snapping back at Moebius, but I still hold to what I said at the end of my post, just as a general rule -- if you have an issue, PM me or involve a moderator.

Sent you a PM about it, and cleaned up the thread.

Let's keep it civil here people!

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #1798 on: February 27, 2013, 08:02:59 AM »

I apologize as it appears my venting may have started something which has been wiped from the thread since i was on earlier today.

Looking forward to tomorrow when my Phantasm arrives (signed the door sheet thing so they can just drop it on the bench next to my front door).  Hopefully it'll be delivered before i head to work.  I'll probably post up a review on Thursday when i'm off, maybe a vid review from outdoors if it stays dry.  Looking forward to having a new color in my collection, there's been far too much CG recently.  I'll probably get a full collection shot (including my mother's and brother's sabers) up too since i don't know when my wife will get around to ordering her staff.

Darn, just remembered i was gonna order it with a covertec clip so i could wear my other two hilts while carrying the staff (have one clip right now).  Oh well, i'll probably put in another parts order, though i don't know what else i could order that i actually want right now (that's not another full saber anyway).  Hrm...  Grab bag. . ?

Darn you Ultrasabers and your addictingly awesome products!  I was supposed to stop...   Cry
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 08:13:12 AM by JapzLapeno » Logged

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Thraken-Sal
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #1799 on: March 05, 2013, 02:08:28 AM »

OK this addiction has to level out before I spend all of my cash LOL I am now up to my FOURTH saber in a little over 2 weeks. I now have my Crimson Reaper stunt saber in Violet Amethyst, A Guardian in Sunrider's Destiny FOC Adegan Silver and Obsidian sound, A Grabbag Archon v2 stunt in Counsular Green, and NOW a Graflex CE in Guardian Blue FOC Artic Blue and Obsidian sound. Will the maddness ever end !?!?!?  (I hope not) Cheesy

Darn you Ultrasabers for throwing the Graflex CE on Deal of the Day!!!!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:12:45 AM by Thraken-Sal » Logged

Crimson Reaper x2 VA/AS, Obsidian
Guardian - SRD/AS, Obsidian       Archon v2 - CG Stunt
Graflex CE - GB/AB Obsidian
Malice BR/FO Small Claw, Round Pommel, Obsidian

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: