Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142626 times)
Lee_Weir
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -4

The Emperor's Hand

« Reply #2400 on: October 24, 2013, 07:01:35 PM »

I just rechecked FedEx and its landed at stansted airport!! I'm thinking about driving there and banging on the door! Lol.
Thats good that its not just me!

My order is a...
Bellicose with sound
RGB
Silver flash on clash
Lithium ion setup
Recharge port with fast charger
Heavygrade blade
Black blade holder
Red button
Long groove pommel
Silver illuminated av switch

And free initiate!

I like the sound of your reaper, i can see how this site gets so addictive. My saber hasn't even arrived yet and i'm already eyeing up others!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 07:12:11 PM by Lee_Weir » Logged

The force is with you young Skywalker...but your not a Jedi yet!!!

Owner of:
Bellicose, RGB

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2401 on: October 24, 2013, 09:04:10 PM »

Done it...just ordered a Manticore in DVA, Sound and red AV switch...I actually wanted to wait some time, but the deals are so attractive (and the costs would have exploded if I ordered it after the deals)...another 400 € spent - that will definitely be my last order for a very long time  Sad.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2402 on: October 25, 2013, 10:42:18 PM »

Time to fire up the FedEx website and start hitting refresh Grin

And we're off and running! I really can't get over how quickly US can turn orders around - barely a day, and it's on its way Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2403 on: October 26, 2013, 03:19:06 PM »

Just received my shipping information...estimated delivery on 10/31, although I ordered two days after the Halloween shipping guarantee expired Grin

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2404 on: October 27, 2013, 11:37:16 PM »

Mine's due on the 31st as well, although it's been logged as 'in transit' in Memphis for the last 24 hours... My last order that went through Memphis was in the air about an hour later, but that was a much smaller package, so maybe that's why. I'm sure FedEx will still hit their target, but I admit to thinking it might make it by tomorrow when I saw it in Memphis yesterday. That would have been some kind of record, I think.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2405 on: October 28, 2013, 01:28:40 AM »

I will be interested to see what that Reaper looks like.  I don't think I have seen one in SY yet. 

Me too, looking forward to seeing SY on a Crimson Reaper!  We want pics right after you get the box open Grin

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2406 on: October 28, 2013, 01:52:03 PM »

Mine's due on the 31st as well, although it's been logged as 'in transit' in Memphis for the last 24 hours... My last order that went through Memphis was in the air about an hour later, but that was a much smaller package, so maybe that's why. I'm sure FedEx will still hit their target, but I admit to thinking it might make it by tomorrow when I saw it in Memphis yesterday. That would have been some kind of record, I think.
I wish it would work for me as well...but living in Europe doesn't make things that easy ^^ Fortunately there developed the option of air mail in recent decades...imagine it would literally ship xD Most of European customers would die because of yearning, I think

Sig by Master Nero

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2407 on: October 28, 2013, 09:04:43 PM »

Well, look at it this way - air mail arrived before the internet, or otherwise you'd be buying from a catalogue, assuming you could get a catalogue where you are, and you were willing to trust your money to make it back to the US... But maybe it'd take so long you'd forget about it in the meantime Cheesy

I was reading Bill Bryson's book At Home and he talks about how Thomas Jefferson had to order so much for his house from Europe when that meant months of waiting - even for things like windows, tables and chairs. He ordered a dining room set and ended up with matching tables and chairs... except for one chair, which was completely different to the others. Dispiriting, to say the least. As for shipping in glass across 4,000 miles of Atlantic Ocean and unpaved roads... Well, one imagines that the order took a few attempts to fulfill.

Anyway, my parcel has arrived at Stansted and been cleared by customs. Tomorrow, perhaps, it'll be here...

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2408 on: October 29, 2013, 09:03:15 AM »

Well, looking at it this way - I have to agree with you Cheesy
I'm still stuck in transit in Memphis...but I think that's because there was a Sunday in between and it continued travelling only yesterday ^^ Next updates will surely be "Arrived at FedEx location Koeln, DE" and "At local FedEx facility Nuernberg, DE" either today or tomorrow...and then it's only an hour away Smiley

Sig by Master Nero

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2409 on: October 29, 2013, 12:18:53 PM »

It's here! Two days early, too - FedEx, I'm impressed! Cut down on the 36 hour layover in Memphis next time, and maybe we can do it even quicker? Grin Next time I'll try ordering on a Monday and see if I can get it by week's end. That would be amazing.

Just the four hours until I can go home...  Undecided

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2410 on: October 29, 2013, 05:48:01 PM »

Mine departed FedEx location in Memphis today at 5:29 am local time Cheesy If they want to make it until Thursday they must nearly jump to light speed xD
Congrats that yours arrived that early ^^

Sig by Master Nero

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2411 on: October 29, 2013, 06:38:27 PM »

Update: Just arrived in France at 7:26 pm xD

Sig by Master Nero

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2412 on: October 31, 2013, 07:17:40 PM »

Delivery: today, 10:40 am local time Grin They MUST have jumped to light speed...
Review and pics will follow ^^

Sig by Master Nero

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2413 on: November 04, 2013, 05:07:23 PM »

I just got shipping notification of the 2nd half of my Manticore staff.  Just need a couple of 28" blades now. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2414 on: November 04, 2013, 05:32:24 PM »

What color did you order?

Sig by Master Nero

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: