Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151888 times)
ComfySauce
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #2640 on: February 03, 2014, 02:16:46 AM »

I too splurge for the super bowl saving finally bought my MALICE WHOOOOO purchased it yesterday got an email that it been despatched and should be at my door this Wednesday. That is impressive even if it a little later than Wednesday from America to Britain in that short time is awesome. So big happy face can't wait  Smiley Smiley
97 that is an impressive order what con is the dead pool costume for?

Oh I never got my email with the estimated time of arrival, and I ordered yesterday too.  Sad

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #2641 on: February 03, 2014, 02:23:58 AM »

Its the FedEx shipment notice it just says estimated but still so good for that distance

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

ComfySauce
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2642 on: February 03, 2014, 02:26:07 AM »

Gotcha. I went USPS, so that now makes sense.  :p

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

« Reply #2643 on: February 03, 2014, 02:28:39 AM »

Just went onto FedEx tracking page for more info it states Friday the 7th so excited I'm like a kid before Christmas
I think you'll be happy with your scorpion that was my first in fire orange, red A-V switch. Did you get the black or the new red Saber
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 02:33:20 AM by Darth Scorpious » Logged

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

ComfySauce
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2644 on: February 03, 2014, 03:06:46 AM »

I got mine in black. Smiley truth be told, red sabers aren't my thing. I did like the crimson reaper, but I think I'll be sticking to the more"traditional" color schemes. Plus, it just looks too badass in black.

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

« Reply #2645 on: February 03, 2014, 03:39:04 AM »

Its more badass in person so to speak you'll no what I mean as soon as you open that beautiful packet

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

ComfySauce
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2646 on: February 03, 2014, 03:46:01 AM »

That beautiful packet just needs to hurry up and get here! Hopefully this week Smiley

Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #2647 on: February 03, 2014, 05:42:46 AM »

Any idea on what happens when you send something back to be looked at / repaired.  Do they send you a shipping email when completed or a confirmation etc or what ?

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2648 on: February 03, 2014, 09:06:52 AM »

So taking advantage of the 15% off sale and the large mound of rewards points I had, I just ordered a Phantasm v2 in DVA and AB.  I also ordered a hilt only grab bag (hoping for a silver hilt this time)  paid an extra $10 requisition fees, and requested it be in a random forum color (Asked Emory about it first). Even with shipping, between the 15% off and my points (subtracted from the total discounted price), it still cost me less than $9. Grin

Smoczywabik
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #2649 on: February 03, 2014, 10:54:22 AM »

Hi there,
I bought yesterday a Emerald Manticora with Sound, taked some parts to more than $500 order, and used code to Free Grab Bag Saber. Smiley Im soooo hiped up to see what i get! Cheesy

Im from Poland, so a question to European forum users, how long it takes for FedEx to shipp items to You (including time from ordering to shipping it by Ultrasabers)? Smiley

Gremio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -60

« Reply #2650 on: February 03, 2014, 11:33:03 AM »

I live in Switzerland, and are generally very fast, about 1 week since I order.

Congratulations  on your lightsaber Smiley

"Stormtroopers will carry out their orders without hesitation and without concern of their own lives"

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2651 on: February 03, 2014, 12:37:04 PM »

Any idea on what happens when you send something back to be looked at / repaired.  Do they send you a shipping email when completed or a confirmation etc or what ?

Yeah, exactly that. The LED in my Aeon went bad a few months back. I posted it back to US, and they FedExed it back to me, same as a normal shipment.

So taking advantage of the 15% off sale and the large mound of rewards points I had, I just ordered a Phantasm v2 in DVA and AB.  I also ordered a hilt only grab bag (hoping for a silver hilt this time)  paid an extra $10 requisition fees, and requested it be in a random forum color (Asked Emory about it first). Even with shipping, between the 15% off and my points (subtracted from the total discounted price), it still cost me less than $9. Grin

Good grief, Prowl! Shocked

Although I'm planning on getting one or two more, and by then my reward points should pay for another 'sabre on their own as well... Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

ComfySauce
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2652 on: February 03, 2014, 12:55:24 PM »

Geez prowl, you've almosy got more money invested in sabers than I make in a year!  Lucky!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2653 on: February 03, 2014, 01:18:31 PM »

Have received my Emerald Archon at last Cheesy Just need to figure out what's wrong with the soundboard->launcher communication, it just won't read the soundboard and hardware settings at all Undecided It's a brand new soundboard, obviously, so it can't have an error. It even happens with my Aeons (as mentioned in another thread), but not with my Manticore.
Anyway, I'm very happy up to now Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #2654 on: February 03, 2014, 03:56:45 PM »

Waiting for my emerald Manticore. It shipped this morning, why isn't it here yet? Tongue

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG