Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142680 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3165 on: July 12, 2014, 02:00:39 PM »

Oh, it won't take that long, I think Cheesy My sabers arrived within 10 days after ordering, and I live in Germany...just to get an idea of their building and shipping speed. They're damn fast...when they're not attending cons and out of office, of course Wink
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:04:00 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3166 on: July 12, 2014, 03:56:33 PM »

That's awesome. I will get one of those eventually. Trying to decide between that one and the new Manticore CE...decisions decisions.

Try! There is no try...Do or Do not...but get that Manticore CE and make me jealous Wink

Lightside points if any are given

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #3167 on: July 12, 2014, 04:14:02 PM »

Try! There is no try...Do or Do not...but get that Manticore CE and make me jealous Wink

Haha, indeed! I don't know why I'm still thinking about it. I've been staring at that nickel-plated beauty since it was announced. The only thing I'm reserved about is the contrasting silver AV switch and covertec wheel.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #3168 on: July 12, 2014, 05:15:46 PM »

My Manticore CE is due Wednesday, but I have my fingers crossed that it gets delivered Tuesday.

Light side points please

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #3169 on: July 13, 2014, 07:42:16 AM »

Haha, indeed! I don't know why I'm still thinking about it. I've been staring at that nickel-plated beauty since it was announced. The only thing I'm reserved about is the contrasting silver AV switch and covertec wheel.

Same thought has crossed my mind, which is why mine will be leather wrapped or Carbon fiber wrapped with 3M. Blade color Sentinel Yellow with an arctic blue pulse and PO FoC. Having such a hard time deciding between the samurai inspired leather wrap and the Carbon fiber. Either way the nickel will provide a very sey contrast! Cool

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #3170 on: July 13, 2014, 11:55:11 AM »

Same thought has crossed my mind, which is why mine will be leather wrapped or Carbon fiber wrapped with 3M. Blade color Sentinel Yellow with an arctic blue pulse and PO FoC. Having such a hard time deciding between the samurai inspired leather wrap and the Carbon fiber. Either way the nickel will provide a very sey contrast! Cool

I have been contemplating a leather wrap as well. I think it would be a nice touch for such a classy saber. I want to go with a color I don't have yet, so I'm thinking BR with SY FoC.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3171 on: July 13, 2014, 07:35:16 PM »

My MLS units are sitting in Stansted Cheesy Based on previous experience, that's about an 80% chance they'll be on the truck tomorrow!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Duquette7
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3172 on: July 14, 2014, 08:00:06 AM »

Well, there it goes, the order for my first Saber is in. I'm on pins and needles over here praying I made the right choices, because that's a lot of saber.

Chosen One CE with Sound (Emerald)
[Blade LED Color:Sentinel Yellow for Emerald]
[Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED (SUMMER DEALS)]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Off for Emerald]
[Pulse Mode:Pulse Off]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 1.2A Fast Charger (SUMMER DEALS)]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge]
[Blade Holder Type:With Windows]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound!]
[AV Switch Channel:Direct Drive (ALWAYS ON) [Recommended]]
[Activation Box Finish:Black]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]
[Include MINI USB Cable:Yes]
[Include Covertec Clip:Yes!]

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #3173 on: July 14, 2014, 09:54:56 AM »

I have been contemplating a leather wrap as well. I think it would be a nice touch for such a classy saber. I want to go with a color I don't have yet, so I'm thinking BR with SY FoC.
BR will look good for sure Grin and Sentinel Yellow is just a naturally good look with Nickel. Jealousy is setting up camp at my house until Christmas when I can afford my next two emeralds. I only hope it's still available...If not then my Guardian in Nickel will come in its place...And I'm quite fine with that. Cool but it would be cool if the CE was still available so I can have both! Roll Eyes

RogerWilco
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3174 on: July 14, 2014, 07:25:28 PM »

My saber shipped!

According to FedEx tracking, it will be delivered on a day that I'm not home though.
I'm trying to figure out if you can change that but the FedEx site isn't the most intuitive.
I've sent them a mail as the FedEx customer service only seems to be available on business hours.

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #3175 on: July 14, 2014, 07:38:54 PM »

My saber shipped!

According to FedEx tracking, it will be delivered on a day that I'm not home though.
I'm trying to figure out if you can change that but the FedEx site isn't the most intuitive.
I've sent them a mail as the FedEx customer service only seems to be available on business hours.

You can have it held at a fedex location near you if you want. You just have to request it on the tracking page.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3176 on: July 14, 2014, 08:55:01 PM »

Recieved my latest:  Bellicose RGB stunt. 
Ordered it Thursday, had it at noon today.  Can't really beat that.  :-)

I will be doing a few very minor modifications to this one.  I am very visual, so I will be doing a very small mod to the switches so I have no issues telling them apart.
I may also add a leather wrap, I can't decide.  It looks so nice as-is, I hate to mess around with it. 

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Kamodius
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

I shouldn't touch the glowy part, right?

« Reply #3177 on: July 15, 2014, 01:29:12 AM »

....grab bag saber, my first US (and indeed lightsaber of any kind) purchase.  Ordered at 1pm, haven't heard back yet other than initial confirmation.  Specified a blade color; hope that doesn't add much to the process time-wise, but we shall see.  I have faith in Ultrasabers.

AB Standard Issue v3 (First saber!)
-------------------------------------------------------
-There is no emotion, there is peace.
-There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
-There is no passion, there is serenity.
-There is no death, there is the Force.

Lord_Nul
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3178 on: July 15, 2014, 07:16:55 PM »

It was nor the will of the Force that i should get the dark monarch i wanted so i just ordered my first saber. its a standard issue in fire orange and im waiting for my order to finish processing then the (hopefully short) wait for shipping. then take over the world!

AC5FF
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3179 on: July 15, 2014, 09:04:11 PM »

Just ordered my first saber; picked US because of the support I have received regarding all my questions.  Loved being able to get an email back the same day and was never just pointed to a post here or a video there.  Emory may have sent a link or two to answer, but always included a personal note as to why/how/etc... 

I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot; but I went all out for a first saber.  An Emerald Saber with sound and all the upgrades!   Shocked

Now, every time my phone signals me that I have received an email I quickly have to check to see if it's from US with my tracking number on the shipment! 
The wait is killing me and it hasn't even been 24hrs since placing the order!!!

AC

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: