Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142673 times)
Honbuna
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #3210 on: July 19, 2014, 06:05:21 PM »

AC, make sure you charge your batteries up before you start messing around with it.  It would be annoying for the saber to die while you were fiddling with it, and flat batteries can affect the color of the LEDs if they weaken.

Otherwise, enjoy!
[/quotehave yet to be able to get the batteries out.  The speaker seems jammed into the base.  I read someplace here about shaking it out but can't find that again. 
Just tap the hilt on the side with the palm of your hand and the speaker will slide down and out. Dont worry remember these are combat sabers the palm of your hand is not going to hurt anything.

Honbuna
Knight Officer

« Reply #3211 on: July 19, 2014, 06:07:24 PM »

AC, make sure you charge your batteries up before you start messing around with it.  It would be annoying for the saber to die while you were fiddling with it, and flat batteries can affect the color of the LEDs if they weaken.

Otherwise, enjoy!
[/quotehave yet to be able to get the batteries out.  The speaker seems jammed into the base.  I read someplace here about shaking it out but can't find that again. 
Just tap the hilt on the side with the palm of your hand and the speaker will slide down and out. Dont worry remember these are combat sabers the palm of your hand is not going to hurt anything.

AC5FF
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3212 on: July 19, 2014, 06:38:37 PM »

Very Wierd.
Yesterday The speaker/battery assembly would barely budge.  Today however it slid right out with a small tap in my palm. 

Got the batteries charging now.  So I thought I would look at changing the colors on the Emerald.  I didn't buy a cable from US because I have em all over the house.   However, now when you need one I cannot find one to save my life!  Lots of micro USB but no MINIs to be found anywhere!  Just my luck!  HAHA   

TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Travelling thru time and space

« Reply #3213 on: July 19, 2014, 07:23:37 PM »

The Bellicose is a beautiful saber! I fell in love with it the minute it hit the palm of my hand. I'm sure you will agree once you open the box.

I can't wait to get it,check out the RGB colours....I know everyone who has a Bellicose loves it.... Grin  Ya,opening up a US Sabers box is very exciting...I need more... Grin Grin.

"I'm the Doctor..I'm a Timelord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous...I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 billion people on the planet below!!.."

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3214 on: July 19, 2014, 08:26:21 PM »

I can't wait to get it,check out the RGB colours....I know everyone who has a Bellicose loves it.... Grin  Ya,opening up a US Sabers box is very exciting...I need more... Grin Grin.

I love my Bellicose, one of my favorite hilts, so comfortable to hold.  I won mine in a raffle, I'm still grateful to Emory and Alex for picking that hilt to send to me! Smiley

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #3215 on: July 19, 2014, 09:56:35 PM »

agreed....the Bellicose is a saber that can be sith or jedi easily.  It is simple yet elegant in the hands and its sleek body is just eye candy.....I will have to say what sold me on the Bellicose was the slanted emitter...it is just simply bad arse!  Great choice on the saber!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Travelling thru time and space

« Reply #3216 on: July 19, 2014, 10:42:29 PM »

agreed....the Bellicose is a saber that can be sith or jedi easily.  It is simple yet elegant in the hands and its sleek body is just eye candy.....I will have to say what sold me on the Bellicose was the slanted emitter...it is just simply bad arse!  Great choice on the saber!

I agree..the slanted emitter looks great..i also like the look of the 4-button combo for the RGB.....Next saber i get is for my son who wants a dark Initiate in red,and my wife wants one in CG...Boy,am i gonna get bruised up!! LOL   Look out TPLA,i need some lessons.... Grin

"I'm the Doctor..I'm a Timelord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous...I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 billion people on the planet below!!.."

Duquette7
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3217 on: July 20, 2014, 10:29:22 PM »

Well, my Chosen one arrived yesterday, and I'm in love. It's a beautiful saber, and while the handlings not every thing I hoped it is workable.

I do have one problem, the top retention screw looks like it was tightened with a wrench, the decorative threading along the top is smeared, and its shape has been slightly deformed, whats worse is that I cant budge it with my hands.

So I sent Ultrasabers an email today detailing the problem, one of the big reasons I decided to go with an ultrasaber over the other options was how excellent their customer service is reported to be, I just hope it lives up to the hype. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:32:29 PM by Duquette7 » Logged

Honbuna
Knight Officer

« Reply #3218 on: July 21, 2014, 05:04:22 AM »

Well, my Chosen one arrived yesterday, and I'm in love. It's a beautiful saber, and while the handlings not every thing I hoped it is workable.

I do have one problem, the top retention screw looks like it was tightened with a wrench, the decorative threading along the top is smeared, and its shape has been slightly deformed, whats worse is that I cant budge it with my hands.

So I sent Ultrasabers an email today detailing the problem, one of the big reasons I decided to go with an ultrasaber over the other options was how excellent their customer service is reported to be, I just hope it lives up to the hype. 
I can attest to their customer service. The electronics in my saber went bad a day after receiving it. I emailed emory and sent back my saber for repairs and got it back all within a week. I did have to pay $12 to ship my saber back to US for the repairs but I sent my saber without the batteries and they sent it back with a freshly charged pair so now I have backups. So it worked out even

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3219 on: July 21, 2014, 06:50:47 AM »

I can also attest to their customer arrive as well.  I have 19 sabers and have only had two issues.  Their customer service replied promptly to my emails and quickly got the issues resolved!

sweepy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3220 on: July 23, 2014, 12:41:19 AM »

Well folks, kinda new to the whole lightsaber/ultrasabers thing. Bought one last Halloween that was quickly commandeered by my nephew and no longer works lol so I'm hoping to get that one fixed in the future.

Anyway, I just ordered a yari extension with an Initiate V3 with sound and that's what I'm waiting on. Hoping to do some kind of custom saber staff type of thing. Got the extra free initiate too so I'm hoping it's a dark version so I can experiment more with customizations  Roll Eyes

Therom
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

Do or do not, there is no try

« Reply #3221 on: July 23, 2014, 08:02:10 PM »

I was waiting for my dark arbiter sooooo much!!!!!!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3222 on: July 24, 2014, 11:46:39 PM »

I am now eagerly anticipating my new Mantis CE which just shipped this afternoon, and also my Manticore staff I sent in the first if the month for emerald upgrades.  Next week is going to be a huge week for sabers.  Maybe even Saturday since I am only a state away.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

k0brakai
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Que la force soit avec vous

« Reply #3223 on: July 25, 2014, 10:22:01 AM »

Just ordered the Azure Reaper ! I cant wait !

My sabers :
- Archon 2.1, sound + Emerald 4CH
- Azure Reaper, sound + Emerald 2CH
- Manticore, sound + Violet Amethyst.

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #3224 on: July 25, 2014, 01:11:40 PM »

"On FedEx vehicle for delivery" Smiley

And I'm stuck at work. Cry

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR