Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151879 times)
JinhamKlyean
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 38

Light-side points preferred.

« Reply #3765 on: April 17, 2015, 07:45:54 PM »

A conference. Annual meeting of archaeologists getting together and talking about what they've been researching. Gave my talk yesterday so now I'm just hanging out in San Francisco.

I think I just saw an episode of The Big Bang Theory like that. See if you can visit Skywalker Ranch!

Dark Sentinel v4 (CGreen, UEHG).
Proud member of Indy Lightsaber Academy!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3766 on: April 17, 2015, 07:53:25 PM »

A conference. Annual meeting of archaeologists getting together and talking about what they've been researching. Gave my talk yesterday so now I'm just hanging out in San Francisco.

Shoulda had it sent to the hotel you're staying at. That would have been frikkin sweet. Get to a hotel and they tell you, "Your package has arrived, sir."

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

JinhamKlyean
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 38

Light-side points preferred.

« Reply #3767 on: April 17, 2015, 07:57:14 PM »

[...] "Your package has arrived, sir My Lord."

FTFY.  Tongue

Dark Sentinel v4 (CGreen, UEHG).
Proud member of Indy Lightsaber Academy!

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 12

Balance in all things, including points!

« Reply #3768 on: April 18, 2015, 11:51:54 AM »

I'm away at conference, the office wouldn't help.
I must just suffer

Understand... Away visiting in laws .... Tuesday delivery as well....

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #3769 on: April 22, 2015, 01:14:56 AM »

Package received.... too awesome for words! US has done it again!

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=23710.msg359208#msg359208

and once my original order arrives (still waiting on those silver claws), I'll have to start thinking about what next... (glances over shoulder at wife)....  Grin

ScrumfKitty
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Master of my own path

« Reply #3770 on: April 22, 2015, 02:41:25 PM »

My saber is going to be here in a few hours and the excitement is sooooooo real ((o(*゚▽゚*)o))

...my cats are going to love me sooooo much once it gets here. A Lightsaber with wooshy noises that lights up and flashes when you hit stuff? Yup. They're definitely going to love me for this.

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate LE v4

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3771 on: April 22, 2015, 03:06:35 PM »

My saber is going to be here in a few hours and the excitement is sooooooo real ((o(*゚▽゚*)o))

...my cats are going to love me sooooo much once it gets here. A Lightsaber with wooshy noises that lights up and flashes when you hit stuff? Yup. They're definitely going to love me for this.

I assume you're being sarcastic?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ScrumfKitty
Knight Lance Corporal

Master of my own path

« Reply #3772 on: April 22, 2015, 03:32:18 PM »

I assume you're being sarcastic?

In terms of excitement? Nope. In terms of Cats? Um, well...we'll see...

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate LE v4

MikaelPfeffer
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #3773 on: April 22, 2015, 03:51:13 PM »

Ours were definitely not amused.... Lol

ScrumfKitty
Knight Lance Corporal

Master of my own path

« Reply #3774 on: April 24, 2015, 12:09:15 AM »

Ours were definitely not amused.... Lol

Welp, after about an hour of me swinging it around they've already adjusted to my BS...

Is that a bad thing? (._.  )

Lightsabers:
Dark Initiate LE v4

Headwounds
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -24

« Reply #3775 on: April 25, 2015, 07:17:20 PM »

My girlfriend and a I are quite impatiently awaiting our latest order since the 15% off sale and free v3/4/premium saber were just too good to pass up.  She got the Azure Mantis in Guardian Blue w/ Silver FoC, blue AV switch, Quick Disconnects, the standard emitter and squared pommel. I opted for the Malice with the 4 channel Emerald w/ sound, small claws (the large claws look comically over sized to me), round pommel, red AV switch without activation box (leaves the hilt with a cleaner look IMHO), and bronze accent button.

I've lost count of how many times I've hit the refresh button waiting for the order status to update to "shipped" since we placed the order on Thursday before noon. I'm worried my left mouse button is going to wear out...

My Sabers:                           My Girlfriends Sabers:
Scorpion with Sound             Crimson Scorpion with Sound
Aeon v3                                Aeon v3
Prophecy v3                         Dominix LE v4

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3776 on: April 27, 2015, 02:44:22 PM »

My girlfriend and a I are quite impatiently awaiting our latest order since the 15% off sale and free v3/4/premium saber were just too good to pass up.  She got the Azure Mantis in Guardian Blue w/ Silver FoC, blue AV switch, Quick Disconnects, the standard emitter and squared pommel. I opted for the Malice with the 4 channel Emerald w/ sound, small claws (the large claws look comically over sized to me), round pommel, red AV switch without activation box (leaves the hilt with a cleaner look IMHO), and bronze accent button.

I've lost count of how many times I've hit the refresh button waiting for the order status to update to "shipped" since we placed the order on Thursday before noon. I'm worried my left mouse button is going to wear out...

Point for excellent choices sir. You both have discerning tastes. You're gonna have to give a review of the Malice. Not too many people ever talk about that one.

Sig by For Tyeth

Headwounds
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3777 on: April 27, 2015, 05:00:58 PM »

Point for excellent choices sir. You both have discerning tastes. You're gonna have to give a review of the Malice. Not too many people ever talk about that one.
Thanks. I've been meaning to post reviews for all of my sabers, just haven't got around to it yet. I should also find my camera so that when I do said reviews are more than just words. Sadly, it'll be a while yet as our order is STILL processing.

Headwounds
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3778 on: April 28, 2015, 04:31:12 PM »

So, our order finally updated to shipped yesterday, and it will be here tomorrow around 10:15 am if our past experiences hold true. Makes it a full seven day week from placing the order to delivery for a premium saber with sound, a premium emerald saber with sound, and a v3/v4/premium grab bag. That's pretty damned impressive if you ask me. The grand total for all of that? $662.85. Looking at that, it kinda makes me feel like a bastard for being impatient in the first place.

Tyl Kindarin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #3779 on: April 28, 2015, 08:51:18 PM »

My order is listed as shipped (getting an Archon and parts to customize it, along with of course a grab bag saber) as of yesterday. Details on that are here. The tracking number in the system doesn't show up as legit in FedEX, but I'm assuming that's just due to delays in updating it. Thinking I should have this by Friday if I'm lucky...

Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: