Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2151172 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4005 on: September 29, 2015, 07:32:12 AM »

Hi Ssisal.  That's quite the impressive bunch of sabers.  It's a shame that the video phone screen is so narrow.  If those couplers are for all your Aeon Initiate v2's I'm quite confident that they are not going to be a compatible fit as that saber is not MHS compatible.  Please let us know if you need any assistance.   Smiley
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 07:35:24 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4006 on: September 29, 2015, 01:49:40 PM »

So on Thursday I got an email that my blade had shipped and would be here at 1030am.
I wakeup at 930 to stare at the door and attempt to force pull the sabers to me.  My sister is sleeping on the couch a couple feet away with one of my dogs, both asleep soundly.
at 1001 phone cherps, i get a message that delivery was attempted at 922am..   Sure as poo there was a thing on the door, come get it after 4pm.  That wait until 4pm, was a very very long wait.  Every long then your last duty watch before you go on leave for a few weeks in the service.  I tried to sleep but i was too impatient, all of these sabers just sitting in three boxes.. 2.5 miles away.  
From 1002 until 340 i looked at google maps, and yahoo maps, and google earth, even pulled out the paper maps to plot out the most efficient course to get me to fed ex, see if i could find a way to bypass the highway as it would be the start of evening rush.  I try to make plans for the prerelease launch of the new magic the gathering card set, to figure out a strategy.  I couldnt focus,  lightsabers.. right there, next to verizon where i had been putting off going to change my number.

At exactly 400pm i go inside and get my sabers..  >. almost tear them open in the parking lot.. but no, i gotta get my phone changed and get home.. so i do that, managed to get in and out in less then 3 minutes, also got a new battery.

I get home open them up.  Here is a video of what they look like, I hope you enjoy the video even an 8th as much as we enjoy them.
https://youtu.be/9OGHZd61ZI8

We spared with them between drafts friday night, saturday and sunday.  
 We did get asked by the police, to either move across the street into the city park, or go into the mall parking lot and spar there.   Apparently we were causing traffic to slow from 35mps to 0 as a couple cars stopped to watch the duel.

Ok that last part needs to get posted in Saber Shenanigans. That's awesome.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hekiryuu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #4007 on: September 29, 2015, 03:26:18 PM »

So you know its bad when you placed your order like a day ago, and you sit there every hour or so, looking at your account, seeing if there is an update, and you think you yourself "man I wish I knew what step they are on, like i wonder if they have even put the first couple pieces together?"

So my question to the vets, does the waiting get easier once you have a few, or worse?

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4008 on: September 29, 2015, 03:41:55 PM »

So you know its bad when you placed your order like a day ago, and you sit there every hour or so, looking at your account, seeing if there is an update, and you think you yourself "man I wish I knew what step they are on, like i wonder if they have even put the first couple pieces together?"

So my question to the vets, does the waiting get easier once you have a few, or worse?

Oh it gets worse lol  Grin. I'm on day five of my wait and its killing me!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4009 on: September 29, 2015, 03:43:28 PM »

Nope. The waiting still bugs, but you're anxiety over it lessens. I think that's mostly due to the previously purchased saber in hand when you click "Submit Order". If they are back in the shop, you should have a confirmation that your saber is on the docks waiting to be picked up by FedEx by the end of business today. US is like the saber equivalent of Jimmy John's. Really freakin' fast.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4010 on: September 29, 2015, 04:02:53 PM »

I get home open them up.  Here is a video of what they look like, I hope you enjoy the video even an 8th as much as we enjoy them.
https://youtu.be/9OGHZd61ZI8

Great bunch of lightsabers Ssisal and I really like how the Dark Omen looks. Is the Omen blade color silver, I can't quite tell?

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #4011 on: September 29, 2015, 04:02:54 PM »

I like to direct new forum members here http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=18817.msg290254#msg290254

Its completely normal . . . you'll be feeling something like this at the moment  Tongue

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4012 on: September 29, 2015, 04:20:25 PM »

I like to direct new forum members here http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=18817.msg290254#msg290254

Its completely normal . . . you'll be feeling something like this at the moment  Tongue

Points for the repost. That is so accurate. Except for the part about customs. I never get that.

Sig by For Tyeth

hekiryuu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #4013 on: September 29, 2015, 08:42:46 PM »

That post is epic!

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #4014 on: September 30, 2015, 01:31:07 AM »

I've been waiting since September 8th. Really hoping I get a shipping notice this week

Light-side points, please! | Bellicose-Consular Green=Received! | Overlord-Blazing Red=Received! | Guardian=Spring Raffle Prize, Received!

Jedi Abid
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4015 on: September 30, 2015, 12:23:41 PM »

I've been waiting since September 8th. Really hoping I get a shipping notice this week

Hiya,

I've been waiting since sept 25  which was a Friday, and just reviewed my account and noticed my ultra saber has been shipped.

Checked fed ex tracking and it looks like my saber will arrive tomorrow, now I'm on the final 24 hour wait for arrival and truly .... It's killing me lol.

The force is strong Jedi, we can even retain our consciousness after passing... Only a Sith deals in absolute and is suduced by the dark side and it's illusion of power. Patience is the path to inner power from which the force flows. Much to learn we still have Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4016 on: September 30, 2015, 01:36:55 PM »

Have you received a shipping notice and tracking number yet. The longest I've ever had to wait for a saber was 2 weeks. This is highly unusual.

Sig by For Tyeth

Greenfire32
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #4017 on: September 30, 2015, 02:26:10 PM »

Have you received a shipping notice and tracking number yet. The longest I've ever had to wait for a saber was 2 weeks. This is highly unusual.

Well I emailed Emory about 2ish weeks ago and he said that the Bellicose hilts were out of stock until September 28th, so I'm not too worried about it. I figure I'll give US a week or so before I start getting antsy.

But the wait is absolutely murderous....

Light-side points, please! | Bellicose-Consular Green=Received! | Overlord-Blazing Red=Received! | Guardian=Spring Raffle Prize, Received!

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #4018 on: September 30, 2015, 03:24:43 PM »

Hiya,

I've been waiting since sept 25  which was a Friday, and just reviewed my account and noticed my ultra saber has been shipped.

Checked fed ex tracking and it looks like my saber will arrive tomorrow, now I'm on the final 24 hour wait for arrival and truly .... It's killing me lol.

Lucky you. I ordered on the 24th and mine is still processing   Sad

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4019 on: September 30, 2015, 03:27:06 PM »

Well I emailed Emory about 2ish weeks ago and he said that the Bellicose hilts were out of stock until September 28th, so I'm not too worried about it. I figure I'll give US a week or so before I start getting antsy.

But the wait is absolutely murderous....

Does the system even let you order an out of stock item, or did they run out while your order was being processed?

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: